[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here wish they could get rid of their PC, monitors,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Does anyone here wish they could get rid of their PC, monitors, keyboards, mice, etc (physically throw them away) and just use their phone, tv, and tv + game console? I honestly feel like all this programming and PC shit is bringing me down. I have 4 monitors, been programming for 5 years. I'm ready to give it all up
>>
If that's your mentality then you should probably do exactly what you described and never post here again.
>>
>>61237929
Cut down on the monitors.
>>
>>61238051
I have 2 for visual studio, one for reference, one for spotify
>>
>>61237929
Stop whining and learn how to do business your software isnt worth shit if you dont know how to sell
>>
>>61237929
I got rid of everything other than my laptop and my shit phone.
>>
>>61238162
based anon. Which lappy?
>>
>>61238162
13" MBP I use for work and the phone is a Nexus 5. I don't need anything else and I only use the phone for phone calls so if this one breaks I'm going to get the cheapest replacement possible.
>>
>>61238253
>>61238320
>>
>>61237929
>I have 4 monitors, been programming for 5 years. I'm ready to give it all up
I'm with you. Just do it!

I have a single MBP. It's all I'll ever need for programming. I don't even use an external mouse.
>>
>>61238079
>one decicated to spotify
How retarded are you. It better be a 3:4 <20 inch that cost lest than $150
>>
>>61238079
Multi monitors is a meme from the 2000s. Get with the times. Stop looking at fucking bezels.
>>
>>61237929
> 2 Monitors is enough.
> 5 years of coding is nothing

You should get in the habit of cleaning house and realigning your to your goals/purpose every 5 years.

> A phone is a phone
I only use it for messaging/talking to people which is rare.
You need your personal alone time.
> A TV is a TV
I use it to watch quality media. I don't use it for general consumption. Rarely use it.
> A gaming console is a gaming console
Use it to unwind and have mindless fun. Rarely use it. Don't even have one. Only game on my PC which is maybe once a week if that.
> A computer is a computer
You can use it to achieve a great deal. Don't become it and cut back on social media usage if none at all. Computer/Internet is a gateway. Make sure you're using it to access quality material and grow and there wont be an issue.

No matter where you go, there you are.
>>
>>61239139
Yet you're on 4chan posting in this shit thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.