[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: iu.jpg (9KB, 336x185px) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
9KB, 336x185px
Hey guys, I am an owner of a bar in Germany. The last months I was thinking of developing an app for my business. The app should contain the following functions in any case:

• Payment by QR code (presentation of an QR code by customers smartphone to scan at the bar). • Top up customers credit by Paypal (link to the Paypal page)
• Displaying offers, discounts and event tips by push notification on customer’s smartphone.
• Login: users should be able to log in and create a unique user account.
• 5-6 (customized design) screens, presenting our price-list, events or calendar.
• display a score board, depending on customers expenses in the bar

Presently, we installed a payment-system (operating well) based on a Linux-Server and a MySQL-database. Im no expert in the field, anyway the latest feedback I got was quite positive, the integration and connection to my local system would be no problem. It would be nice, if anybody would tell me: How much do I roughly have to budget for developing this app by an agency based in Germany.

Thanks for your help!
>>
>>61232156
>• Displaying offers, discounts and event tips by push notification on customer’s smartphone.
Would not install
>>
>>61232156
>>61232187
But a protip, do like 'pay with our app and you get 10% off', if it's not shit it will probably spread fast
>>
>>61232156
>users should be able to login and create an account
Surely people will make an account for some shitty individual coffee shop.

>push notification
It'll be considered spam by people.

>paypal
Why? People would just pay with their credit card. Support bitcoin instead.
>>
>>61232209
I want to keep the push notifications to a minimum.
But thanks for the protip, that's a good idea.

Can you estimate the cost of such an app for both iOS and android?
>>
Probably about 7
>>
>>61232306
Also care about cyber security.

Encrypt customers' password using hash encryption with salt.(never use md5)
>>
This isn't just something you can have developed once. You'll end up with the app and a small server to serve the app's functions, which means IT and full-time developers. It's better to just join fivestars or something
>>
>>61232306
CCs aren't that popular for small amounts in Germany yet.
Customers are already paying with paypal for our customercards.
But thanks for your input.
>>
>>61232374
We already have the in-house server which we use for the customer cards. If I'd ask a friend to care about the maintenance.
>>
Would it be possible to get an app like that done for like 10k EUR?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.