[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the more poor the country more women pick up CS. the more developed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: really made you think.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
really made you think.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
the more poor the country more women pick up CS.
the more developed the country becomes, the less women pickup CS.
>>
>>61225408
>you mean I just need to sleep with someone to make him buy me shit?
>>
>>61225408
adversity breeds strength
prosperity breeds weakness
>>
>>61225408
my country is poor as fuck and practically no women study CS.
>>
>>61226425
probably no men either
>>
>>61225408
https://youtu.be/tiJVJ5QRRUE
>>
>>61226572
India is gonna surpass US in GDP by 2030
>>
>>61226596
Dunno about 2030 but it will sometime this century only because of a larger population.
In terms of its foundation, it's still a country with economic, scientific, and political culture far behind the US.
>>
>>61226629
India already produces half of all scientific papers, and its democracy more legitimate than that of US
>>
>>61226639
>its democracy (x) more legitimate than that of (y) US
complete the blanks or
POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O
>>
>>61226639
India produces half of all scientists who submit papers because they LIVE in the US.

They're all going back
>>
>>61226596
DESIGNATED
>>
>>61226793
>>61226730
Funny how you can trigger americucks with the inevitable and simple fact that India is gonna beat US in less than 15 years.
>>
>>61226639
As China shows, volume means nothing if the study is counterfeit or complete junk.
>>
>>61226730
I laughed so hard. Sure they are. Did Sundar Pichay or Satya announced any plans of reverting back to shitting on the streets? I'm not even an American but that's too funny.
The only way they're going back is if Trump sends them back and that's exactly why he shouldn't do it. But he's an idiot so who knows?
>>61226807
GDP total, maybe, not per capital. You'll still be piss-poor at that point. Who cares that a number is bigger than some other number when you'll still live in the slums?
Again, not an American, just pointing out the facts.
>>
>>61226537
Wow spent 34 mins watching a video for a 20sec segment(fuck you dipshit but thanks) telling me that people in 3rd world countries are desperate for jobs so they'll take anything. Hence women in typically male dominated roles. Because !st world women have the freedom to choose the jobs they want
>Gender pay gap only in 1st world countries.
really makes me think
>>
>>61226698
You wont be laughing when India and China decide the time is ripe for conquest
>>
>>61225408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
>>61226639
You cannot be serious. Most Asian academic papers are not seen as credible at Anglophone HE Institutions.
>>
>>61225408
I haven't seen many female congolese or eritrean developers...
>>
>>61225408
I suspect these countries (I'm assuming you mainly mean Eastern Europe and some parts of Asia) just place more of an emphasis on maths and CS for all school pupils.
>>
>>61228455
I am from eastern Europe and I have seen final HS exams from germany and other countries, theirs is more complex and difficult.
Also cs women meme is just that, pretty much all intelligent females who had good grades at school either went to get some sort of biology/chemistry degree, or business management.
All the dorks who did shit at school except computers (me included) went into CS, all alphas who also had good grades business managemt or similar.
>>
>>61228419
they are below the threshold of affordable computing
>>
>>61228419
because niggers are just too dumb
>>
>>61228543
From the UK but that story sounds v familiar.

Lots of my douchebag peers never needed to learn any skills and just got jobs at the companies their parents worked at or large sums of money for to get their own businesses up and running.

Back to the topic at hand: it's kinda hard to compare international exam results. Finland always tops the intl. league tables but their exams are piss easy.
>>
>>61225460
The sad part about it is that not even these women exist anymore. Modern women want dudes who will support and appreciate them regardless of what they provide for the relationship.
>>
File: seatbelt.jpg (432KB, 1419x1592px) Image search: [Google]
seatbelt.jpg
432KB, 1419x1592px
>>61228199
See? you learned something new today motherfucker
>>
>>61229975
I think I have a new fetish
>>
>>61226425
islamic state doesn't count
>>
>>61226537
That was a nice video to watch, thanks!
>>
>>61231325
source
>>
>>61228220
>a couple billion indian/Chinese soldiers with minimal training and absolutes shit equipment, to the point where some of them don't even carry weapons
>well equipped american and NATO involved country's troops with F16's and shit

I think its just gonna turn into shooting gallery fun time for us.
>>
>>61231325
Anyone got sauce on that?
>>
>>61231325
sauce
>>
>>61231690
Muslim countries generally have more women studying CS than men. Iran is 60% women and Qatar is 80% women enrolled in the university.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.