[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on robot vacuums?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: robovac.jpg (105KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
robovac.jpg
105KB, 1500x1500px
Thoughts on robot vacuums?
>>
cia nigger
>>
Install Source Mage in it
>>
Useless gimmick. Doesn't clean as good as proper vacuum. Wastes energy and is annoying.
>>
File: xx.jpg (132KB, 437x757px) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
132KB, 437x757px
botnet
>>
shit at cleaning
>>
>>61217603
they're cute, but realistically i don't need one. me mum already vacuums my room
>>
>>61217603
botnet

also >>61217642
>>
Really useful if you have pets
>>
Pointless unless you live in a house that has no furniture.
>>
>>61217603
You should ask people who own one.
>>
They suck.
>>
>>61217603
I don't know about you guys but my rooms are small. Basically I have to rearrange everything in order to vacuum.
>>
File: IMG_1294.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1294.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>61217728
Pic related.
>>
>>61217753
then stop being poor
>>
>>61217785
I would if someone would hire me. Have a bachelors in accounting and completed half the cpa.
>>
File: TCnTyR5.png (51KB, 1033x668px) Image search: [Google]
TCnTyR5.png
51KB, 1033x668px
>>61217851
>accountant

lol. Enjoy bowing to your robot overlords
>>
>>61217897
Hence the CPA dude. Law says you need one to sign off. A person still takes responsibility for the computer work.
>>
I have cats. Sometimes they throw up. When I had a Roomba, it ran over a pile of throwup and basically turned my rug into a Jackson Pollock painting.
>>
>>61217603
>not having attached razorblades to it then chases the dog and cat around the room
>>
As per what >>61217687 said, I'm >>61217668
I own a Roomba, and have a cat and a dog. The cat sheds a lot of fur.
The robot picks up about a handful of fur daily, and some cat litter that gets scattered about.
I like keeping a neat house, so it helps.
>>61217669 is partially right.
Don't have lots of furniture or clutter. I sometimes put chairs up or move them aside when I get out of the house.
On the other hand, it forces me to keep a clean, neat environment.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 800x598px
my gf has 2 cats so weekly to twice-weekly vacuuming is a necessity. I hate vacuuming so I bought pic related a bit over a year ago. I haven't vacuumed since and the home is plenty clean. my gf still sometimes vacuumes in corners and behind furniture but only every other month or so.
would buy again, but there are huge quality differences. stay away from robots which just drive in a straight line until they hit an obstacle and turn at an angle, those suck.
>>
>>61217654
Why don't you vacuum your own room you lazy cunt
>>
do these work on "heavy" dirt (think lightly muddy or even just wet shoes) or just light dust?
>>
Good
>>
>>61217603

Set it up with libre code. But it's still pointless. Unless you can run Doom on it.
>>
>>61217603
Happy with mine, Roomba 880, last pre-botnet model they made and does exactly what it says on the tin
>>
>>61219824
Reminds me of the "POOPOCALYPSE"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/15/pooptastrophe-man-details-night-his-roomba-ran-over-dog-poop/88667704/
>>
>>61220175
>stay away from robots which just drive in a straight line until they hit an obstacle and turn at an angle, those suck.

So basically everything except botvacs?
>>
>>61217603
they suck, in a bad way. They're slow, unsystematic, have low capacity, and low efficacy because of their lack of suction and such. The brushes get clogged so you'll be stuck maintaining it all the time. Easily gets wedged stuck under furniture or in a navigation loop.
>>
>>61220175
>those suck.
Isn't that what you want from a vacuum cleaner?
>>
>>61217691
ba dum bum
>>
>>61221049
also you basically can't be in the room where you're using them because every extra obstacle in the room will hinder them a lot.
>>
>>61220930
and xiaomemes
>>
>>61220230
Fucking Americans.
>>
>>61220230
I don't think any of the carpet-focused ones are designed to handle anything wet.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.