[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dead gopher.jpg (109KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
dead gopher.jpg
109KB, 600x450px
When is this meme language going to die?

>garbage collection
not even once

>https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1760757/how-to-efficiently-concatenate-strings-in-go
effective concatenation requires creating a separate buffer

>https://github.com/Quasilyte/goism
package for go-tards who are too stupid to read lisp.

>https://github.com/deuill/go-php
bindings so golang can attract even more retards

You now have 10 seconds to defend yourself for using a meme language.
>>
Here's how it works: hire a bunch of retards to build specific things that are being done over and over and cant be automatized easily, give em retard friendly tools to do it and pay less.

A smart engineer or a programmer can make demands, ask for high wages, and generally threaten the control of the CEO as he's less intelligent than the programmer, this wont happen with a blue dyed hair SJW.

this is the whole plan in my opinion
>>
>>61213333
it could have been much better, but overall it's good enough and it has become one of the top languages so no it's not going to die anytime soon
>>
>>61213333
For fuck, this is not a language for you, or for public.
It's a language made for newbies. With Golang, retards can work on project without the risk of destroying it.
Go is simple and safe, it's the perfect tool for little hands.
>>
File: 0005.gif (18KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
0005.gif
18KB, 128x128px
>>61213333
Docker is written in Go. This simple fact means that Go will never go away.
>>
>>61214384
We have to get rid of Docker.
>>
>>61213666
can we stop this meme please? it's extensively used in Uber and Google and many are already fleeing Ruby, Python and Node for Go
>>
>>61214810
>Ruby
>Python
those are also meme languages anon
>>
Elite Fizzbuzzers don't see the benefits, but it's the best language for server side development. End of story.
>>
>>61214833
t. web coder
>>
package main

import "fmt";

func main() {
fmt.Println(">Lisp shill")
fmt.Println("Discarded.")
}
>>
>>61214384
Docker have a bunch of competitor. Many of them better than that abomination.
>>
>>61214824
Python isn't a meme language, but it has stagnated too much to be used for modern web
>>
>>61214881
Got any links to share anon?

I want to get out of Docker after they introduced the Docker "store"
>>
>>61214882
Thank Allah, I use python for machine learning and hate to be put in that same basket as webshits
>>
>>61214934
yeah you won't be that guy who makes an app or website in his basement and makes more money than most other software disciplines
>>
>>61215220
>Being this survivorship biased
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.