[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 43

File: Sedgewick.jpg (120KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sedgewick.jpg
120KB, 720x720px
What are you working on, /g/?

Old thread: >>61206564
>>
File: 1498966480903.png (87KB, 975x522px) Image search: [Google]
1498966480903.png
87KB, 975x522px
Unpopular opinion: Both C and C++ enables lazy and brainlet programmers.
Bring back ML.
>>
File: 1376813888542.jpg (33KB, 285x281px) Image search: [Google]
1376813888542.jpg
33KB, 285x281px
>>61211816
>No anime image
I'm extremely disappointed. Also, are you such a fucking autist that you were waiting for exactly 310 so you could post that shit image?
>>
>>61211822
>retain concerns
>enables brainlets
No
>>
so in Javascript Sets and Maps are hashed with ===, which checks for refrence equality. You cant overwrite === so if you want to have a Set of a custom data type, you're fucked! What's more, Javascript's === semanticas are totally fucked:

let a = [2,3]
a === [2,3] // false

It is therefore nearly impossible to use a Set or a Map in Javascript.
>>
>>61211825

Sedgewick's Algorithms > SICP

Stay mad.
>>
>>61211901
Sedgewick's Algorithms is shit
CLRS > Sedgewick's Algorithms
>>
>>61211662
The C++ language never rammed any features down your throat. Let’s not confuse the languages stance with that of the zealots in that community. You never had to use those OO features if you didn’t want to.

But they were so tempting, weren’t they? They glistened like gold and were so much fun to use. You were young. You didn’t know any better. You needed the money. And it was fun too. C++ looked like it could fulfill the dreams of programming in the large.

At first, the changes start in small ways. The comment style changes. /* */ evolves into // . Shortly thereafter variable declarations are sprinkled liberally in the middle of functions. Small and simple. Yet it hit a relevant sweet spot with many developers.

Then the inevitable happens. References find their way into function declarations. The inexperienced developer begins to dabble with function overloading, which results in the requisite name mangling. Now the peer programming languages from the past have a huge barrier to cross.

Structs turn into classes with virtual functions. Classes pick up non-trivial constructors, and critical high-level functions start throwing exceptions. Then comes the mind-bending multiple inheritance designs. When this phase appears, the old-school programming languages have no hope of participating.

By the time the metamorphosis is complete, it’s too late. There’s no turning back. The beauty of this evolutionary process is that as the code base becomes more entrenched with C++-specific features, it becomes harder to get out. The code begets further C++. Its existence serves as the accelerant in the process.

Given the difficulties created by the linkers on most modern operating systems, C++ has to go through extraordinary gyrations to make its function overloading available to mere mortals. But it’s the same silliness that serves as its defense. Once you have mangled function names, there’s no hope for the rest of the classic languages to feel like equals.
>>
if java was truly garbage collected, the programs would delete themselves upon execution
>>
>>61211934
This. Java is not a garbage collected language
>>
>>61211934
https://twitter.com/dpttxt/status/882110065607618560

nice post ;)
>>
>Comparing a simple "yes" program with the same algorithm
>GNU C averages on 8 GB/s (for reference)
>/dpt/ C averages on 120MB/s
>My D averages on 120 MB/s
>My Rust averages on 35 MB/s
Rust BTFO, how will they ever recover?
>>
>>61212005
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>61212020
do this:
use std::env;

fn main(){
let args: Vec<_> = env::args().collect();
loop{
println!("{}", args[1]);
}
}

And compare with similar C and D
>>
>>61212040
So why the difference? What does "GNU C" do that lets them achieve 8 GB/s throughput?
>>
>>61212005
in haskell this averages 2GB/s
>>
>>61212091
based haskell
>>
Did any of you not learn through making your own projects when you were new to programming?
Could you share how you did it?
>>
File: 1440246538429.png (304KB, 722x768px) Image search: [Google]
1440246538429.png
304KB, 722x768px
case "$1" in
-s|-simulate)
shift
;;
esac

or
if [[ $1 =~ ^(-s|-simulate)$ ]]
then
shift
fi

?
>>
>>61212221
Create projects that sound interesting and motivate you to code.
>>
>>61212318
No project sounds interesting (and doable with my low skills).
I enjoy it a bit but I'm getting really tired of this textbook and don't really feel like I'm getting significantly closer to being able to doing any programming that isn't exercises from a textbook.
>>
>>61212350
Don't use textbooks then. Browse the posix/Linux manual and fine some function that does something funny and try to use it. If you get stuck ask Google, you can be sure stack overflow has answers.
>>
>>61212221
>>61212350
Whenever you think "there should be a program for that", instead of looking to see if it already exists try and create it yourself.

>nothing is doable with my low skill level
Not an excuse in the modern age, you can get an answer to just about any question on the internet (but make sure you take the time to actually understand the answer and implement it yourself instead of just copy+pasting some pajeet's snippet from stackoverflow). Besides, if you don't push yourself how do you expect to ever improve?
>>
File: IMG_7038.jpg (312KB, 1560x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7038.jpg
312KB, 1560x2048px
>>61212350
Then you are going to have a hard time learning. I'm sure there are concepts that interest you. It doesn't matter if you have low skills. The point is to fight with code to practice and better yourself.

>>61212358
>>
QT documentation is shit.
>>
File: file.png (27KB, 839x924px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
27KB, 839x924px
wew just tripled the performance of my Game of Life toy
>>
>>61212416
Did you implemented hashlife yet?
>>
>>61212005
Why the fuck does spamming 'y' faster matter to ANYONE?????
>>
>>61212500
It's an indication of other things anon.
>>
>>61212480
no but thanks for the read, I'll look into it.
before I was computing the bounding box of alive cells and re-checking every cell inside the box. this would lead to extremely poor performance with a sparse field (for example two gliders flying in opposite directions leads to a huge, empty box to waste time checking)
now I'm just checking alive cells and their immediate neighbors. Tripled is an understatement of how much faster that is
>>
>>61212396
I was hoping to find interesting stuff once I got started more and actually knew about some stuff.
Right know I don't know of something that interests me.
>>
>>61212500
>rustfags claim rust is fast
>yes implementation is slower than PHP
baka desu senpai
>>
>>61212005
Maybe you shouldn't use IO functions from the standard library and use system calls instead.
>>
>>61212547
Maybe computers aren't your thing.
>>
>>61212376
Yeah that part of my post might have been flawed since I can learn while making something (it's a significant part of why I wanted to do something) but I'd hope to figure out something where there's just a moderate amount I don't know instead of something where the stuff I've learnt already from my textbook isn't 1% of what I need to make the project.
>>
>>61212562
I have had a bit fun sometimes while programming a bit (exercises from text books) but it wasn't because I had any interest in what the thing was doing (since it didn't really do anything).
It was just the programming itself that was interesting.
>>
File: 2017-07-04_07-53-54.gif (67KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-04_07-53-54.gif
67KB, 500x530px
>>61211816

Raymarching in Spreadsheets - I'm making a cubefield at the moment.
>>
>>61212562
lots of people feel the same when learning programing
>I want to learn to program to write video games
>*learns the fundamentals of programing*
>ok, now I can declare variables and do loops
>*learns more*
>ok so programing is basically just manipulating lists
>I wouldnt even know how to program a video game if I tried
>depression

alternative route
>I want to program to do video games!
>*learns application frameworks*
>one year later
>Dear Sir, attached is your requested website in zip format. Kindly do the needful. --Rajeet
>>
>>61212644
Cool, what for?
>>
>>61212644
dad I'm scared
>>
>>61212663
What if you skip depression and keep going?
>>
>>61212675

Just for fun!
>>
>>61212616
It seems daunting at first but it's really not that difficult so long as you understand the core concepts and have a good mind for problem solving.
>>
>>61212687
are yuo a wizard?
>>
File: 1486169738292.png (229KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1486169738292.png
229KB, 495x495px
>>61212714
>>61212644
excellent
>>
>>61212719
No but i stay away from 3D
>>
>>61212687
you become a technology alchemist and gain wizard-level programming powers
or you become a maintenance engineer making bank but paying for it with your sanity
>>
File: mips.webm (445KB, 680x394px) Image search: [Google]
mips.webm
445KB, 680x394px
>>61211816
I'm writing a MIPS emulator. It achieves ~10 MIPS in debug mode, and ~50 in release(on an i5-2540m). It'll eventually emulate a SGI Indy.
>>
>>61212718
Yeah I might be able to do something but I don't want to start with something huge for the first thing since I have severe problems with willpower.
>>
>new code monkey degree doesn't introduce programming until the second year because half the cohort drops out after failing to learn python in the first semester.

>now in second semester, only actual semi-programming class is databases, which is only SQL. the other 3 classes are all practically all common sense business-esque subjects that teach you how to be a good wagie, not fuck up designing a basic GUI, and to account for the disabled and mentally ill by implementing gender neutral pronouns in programs they haven't taught you how to code.

i actually did quite well last semester but I'm seriously considering dropping out
>>
>>61212828
>account for the disabled and mentally ill by implementing gender neutral pronouns in programs they haven't taught you how to code.
I dont believe this. University, course name?
>>
How would I go about discerning doubles and Strings?
I have a datalist looking like this:

34.45 Detroit
43.10 Italy
5.32 Hong Kong
3.21 Brooklyn-New York
?
I have already understood that I need two arrays, one for doubles one for strings.
But reading the file, they are all read as chars or Strings, right?
>>
>>61212851
Yeah.
Get each line as a String, explode it on a space, then parse the 0th element with Double.parseDouble
>>
programming animeOS
>>
How does whatanime.ga works anon?

how do they match a target image against 10000000 anime pictures( assuming they parse videos into pictures) ???
>>
>>61212663

if you want to make video games why dont just learn unity or some shit? building ur own engine is the most retarded way of killing yourself by depression
>>
>>61212221

The most important thing to ask yourself is what is it that you want to do?
>>
>>61211900
JavaScript's === semantics aren't "totally fucked", what are you comparing it with? Your sample that returns false for this returns false in nearly all major languages. Just because you don't understand what's going on, doesn't mean it's "totally fucked".

Idiot.
>>
in every single cs internship i've had, at least half the workers were indian contractors.

what things should i learn so that ranjeet can't steal my job a decade down the line?
>>
>>61213032
The fact that it's called === means that it's totally fucked
>>
>>61213032
No, I understand why it doesnt work. It checks for reference equality. But consider the following code snippet.
let s = new Set(); 
s.add([1,2,3]);
set.has([1,2,3]); // false

Dont you think there's something wrong with that? The way to get around it seems to be strignifying your values:
let s = new Set(); 
s.add([1,2,3].toString());
set.has([1,2,3].toString()); // true

but then your values() are all useless!
for (let el of s.values) { 
el[1]; // "," !!!!!
}
>>
If you look for the best rated programming books on Amazon, will you find very good books?
>>
>>61213067
never post here again you braindead faggot.
>>
>>61213128
you'll find the best rated ones
>>
>>61213036
speak better english, never stop learning something that is fun.
Also, become a social jockey, too while you are at it.
>>
>>61212955
They access the eye scanners hidden in the screens of the people on a few different anime forums to clone their minds and put them together into one AI which put together knows most things about anime.
>>
>>61213155
how do i into social skills?

the smile-and-nod is my extent
>>
>>61213139
Nice argument
>>
File: 1494826235974.jpg (57KB, 634x471px) Image search: [Google]
1494826235974.jpg
57KB, 634x471px
I want to learn programming. I really do. I eventually want to get an entry level job and improve from there since I absolutely hate my current career path. I just don't know how and where to start. It's just so overwhelming with so many languages and resources.
I'm so anxious to learn. I know it's a stupid question but is it possible to get a job in IT if I dedicate myself 100% to learning?
>>
>>61211900
Implicit reference types were a mistake.
>>
>>61213199
grab k&r, the intel software developer manuals, CLRS, the dragon book, and an OS textbook of your choice.

disregard anyone who says otherwise
>>
>>61213199
Do you have experience with programming? If not start with something really simple and basic. You can wrestle with syntax and stupid language features in the future. Try python for a week and then see how you like it.
>>
>>61213221
>unironically recommending python to a beginner
that's it buddy, turn in your /dpt/ badge, you're fucking done
>>
>>61213232
He's right, anything more advanced would be scary
>>
>>61213232
Fuck off moron. Python is a good taste of what programming is like logically. I didn't ask him to learn python or use it. I told him to try a week of python because you can get into the logical thinking of making programs without having to wrestle with syntax and constraints of older languages.
>>
lads how do you pirate programming ebooks?
>>
>>61213277
Gensis library
>>
>>61213253
>good taste
In that case, I'd recommend Scratch. It's easy to learn, and easy to shed off once one starts learning real languages.

I rail against python because it has a lot of idiosyncratic syntax and best practices that won't help a beginner anywhere outside the realm of python.

It's better to start off with a language which has a more widely applicable syntax.

But if all you want to teach through Python is conditionals, loops, and objects, then there are many better options available.
>>
>>61213283
Python is a good mix of both. Like I said, it is important that that anon has a general feel of how programming is like past learning the languages before he commits to a career path.
>>
>>61213221
Not him but if I've done basic programming (school exercises), how do I progress?
>>
>>61213170
Well, as with programming, you learn people by training your skills.
I suggest Joe Navarro's body language skills books for that.
Spend your days reading and intepreting people. While you are occupied with it, go lifting and do some cardio for your health.
Being and looking healthy is a sign of having potential.
And employers always look for a lot of potential.

Also, how do I ignore the operands while applying Double.parseDouble on my string arrays?
Stuff like:
32.3456 MEi-ling
cause me a nullpointer exception.
>>
>>61213312
>Pick a language
>Learn language
>Start programming in said language
>Become somewhat competent in language
>Decide if you want to continue learning said language
>If no, start from step 1 again
>If yes, decide if you wanna "specialize" in a particular subject or be a jack of all trades
>Buy more advanced books
>Keep learning
>>
>>61213282
Cheers boss
>>
>>61213318
>Cardio
Gonna lose those gains
>>
>>61213337
>this meme
Seriously, you /fit/ boards are the very antithesis to what you should be about.
Go suck some tranny cocks.
Maybe your mom might offer hers to you in pity after she finishes with your daddy.
>>
>>61213354
Shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>61213325
How do I find good books?
I made a post about this >>61213128

I might look for pdfs of the book I pick anyway but I just need something like that place to find out which books are best.
There's a huge amount of different books and as a beginner I have no idea what to pick.
>>
>>61213404
Stack overflow has plenty of recommendations for books of the language of your choice.
>>
File: old_hag_langs.png (173KB, 600x355px) Image search: [Google]
old_hag_langs.png
173KB, 600x355px
>idiots write unsafe code
>somehow blames it on the language
Whoa... so this is the power of a CS degree...
>>
>>61213523
I want to matepress Pascal, Fortran and C.

Also, why do I get a Numberformatexception?
PS C:\Users\thora\Documents\Uni\Übungsblatt10\Material-20170628> java Reading
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "25.88 Nordrhein-Westfalen"
at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.parseDouble(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Double.parseDouble(Unknown Source)
at DatafileReader.<init>(DatafileReader.java:61)
at Reading.main(Reading.java:5)

idx =1;
count=1;
while(count <= 100){
charting[idx++] = Double.parseDouble(locations[count++]);
}

Normally totally foolproof.
but I am dumber than that I guess...
>>
>>61213412
Thanks i can try it.
Where do I find it though? I went there but I haven't been there before and just searching showed many questions about books to read and they had all been closed because apparently they're not supposed to ask that or something.
>>
>>61213593
Here is an example for C++.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/388242/the-definitive-c-book-guide-and-list
Google for it. I got the above by googling C++ books stackoverflower. So do [language name] books stackover for whatever language you are looking into.
>>
>>61212560
That's a problem.
>>
>>61212828
Freelance studies masterrace, no seriously, fuck 99% of universities and their agenda pushing
>>
building a HTML parser in C atm
hoping to add a basic rendering engine later
>>
>>61211816
>What are you working on, /g/?
An input method to make 60% and smaller keyboards as efficient or more efficient than 100% keyboards
>>
>>61213565
Tell what did you want to result to and post the whole code
>>
>>61213565
>why

your code basically includes only information that's not relevant, except for the fact that you're actually using Double.parseDouble I guess
>>
my brother starts his studies in CS this fall and they start with C. I want to help him getting started a bit ahead of time. what C resources do you recommend for a complete beginner, which he can ideally complete independently?
>>
>>61214121
Are you under the impression that your brother cannot use google?

anyway, unfortunately, with C, the only two decent resources are K&R, which is pretty outdated, and the C11 standard, which is way too thick for a beginner.
>>
>>61212057
Buffering. Gnu C writes 4096 (or is it 8192?) bytes buffers to stdout, which matches the OS cache perfectly.
>>
>>61212350
>Not project seems doable
Shit nigger, everything is doable. You just have to spend enough time trying to do it.
>>
>>61213182
It's not an argument, he's insulting you faggot.
>>
File: 1480375261618.png (28KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
1480375261618.png
28KB, 957x751px
>tfw C# + WinForms + Visual Studio
Is there anything more comfy? It just werks
>>
>>61214435
C# + ASP.NET MVC + SignalR

it werks everywhere
>>
Maybe I'm a brainlet, but it's taken me two hours to get a QTimer and QElapsedTimer to display a clock counting upwards in one second intervals.

I'll never be hired lmoa
>>
>>61214435
>WinForms
no
>>
>>61214469
>QT
I'd never hire you either
>>
How do I include 3rd party libraries when cross compiling on linux for Windows using mingw?

When including them for a linux build I just compile and install the library, but obviously I can't install a Windows library on linux. I'm sure there's some way to just direct the linker to a Windows dll or something, but Google's not giving any clear answers.
>>
>>61214647
Don't you have a Windows VM lying around to compile your stuff on?
>>
>>61214720
Of course, but does it really matter if I compile on Windows or cross compile for Windows? I'd be using the same compiler either way.
>>
How do I upload an RGB buffer to a pixmap in Xlib? I only have access to the pixmap handler, not its structure.
>>
>>61211822
>unpopular opinion
That's a weird way to spell "fucktarded viewpoint for pseudo-intellectual contrarians"
>>
File: c brainlets.jpg (286KB, 1834x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c brainlets.jpg
286KB, 1834x1200px
When did you realize that Python was the true patrician language?
>>
>>61214636
Big benis gombanies, on the other hand...
>>
>>61214992
I like Ruby more.
>>
>>61211816
Don't listen to >>61211825 you did well by not catering the spergs.

>>61214992
I recently realized it's the PHP of the non-web.
>>
>>61212785
your codec is digusting
>>
>Application needs a config file format
>"I know I will just use YAML!"
>Didn't realize what a clusterfuck it is.
>No reference implementation.
>All implementations are full of bugs.
>Just fuck my anchors and aliases up.
>Tags, what are they?
>For c++ there is yaml-cpp
>It's even more bugridden.

Seriously, fuck YAML.
>>
Friendly reminder that C++ is the most powerful programming language.
>>
>>61215523

> Not using Lua for config files

Are you even trying?
>>
>>61215557
Correct.
>>
>Turing complete config files
I'm not sure how I feel about that. I already dislike YAML's ability of making recursive references.
>>
>>61215588
Also if I want bindings, I would use python instead. It's for physical simulations, nobody uses lua for that.
>>
File: brainlet_wojak.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet_wojak.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
Trying to learn about Berkley Sockets. This shit is hard to understand for a brainlet like myself.
>>
>>61215557
If it's so powerful, why doesn't it have a way to deduce function type from capture-less lambda expression?
auto f = [](int &dst, int a) { dst = a; }; // obviously of type "void (int &, int)"
using FctType = decltype(f); // FctType is not "void (int &, int)" but some implementation-defined functor object
using RetType = decltype(f(dst, a)); // RetType is of type "void", the type of the lambda return
std::function<void (int &, int)> func(f); // so I end up deducing myself the instanciation of std::function
>>
>>61215523
TOML is better for human-written config files.
>>
I'm gonna have to learn angular and node.js soon. How easy / fast it is for someone that already know a few programming languages (C, C++, java, javascript, php, etc.)
Are the tutorials / documentations on their website enough or should I use other resources to learn them ?
>>
if you don't spell it Micro$oft then we don't share values and I have nothing to say to you
>>
>>61215692
What's your problem, the fact that it won't implicitly decay to a plain function pointer?
Because you can use unary+ for that.
>>
>>61215762
Decaying the lambda will only give me a function pointer type, std::function instantiation requires a plain function type. decltype(*fptr) would only give me a reference to the function and std::function does not accept such a type.
>>
>>61215695
>4 C++ libraries to choose from
>language agnostic test suite
>simple format
Hey, I'm sold.
>>
>>61215692
>
auto f = [](int &dst, int a) { dst = a; }; // obviously of type "void (int &, int)"

Wrong.
The type of a lambda is always an implementation defined function object. It only contextually converts to a function pointer.
You can deduce the type of a lambda, it'll just deduce to the actual type of the lambda (which is better), rather than a function pointer.
Why is it better? because lambda objects are empty objects, which means EBO (Empy Base Optimization) can be applied.
It's what allows an std::unique_ptr with a custom deleter defined by a lambda to still be only the size of a single pointer rather than 2 pointers.
>>
Come up with 5 things wrong with OOP

See? You can't, because it's perfectly fine.
>>
I found out how to create an anonymous class on the heap!
// Example program
#include <iostream>
#include <type_traits>

struct HelloInterface
{
virtual void sayHello() = 0;
};

int main()
{
struct :HelloInterface
{
void sayHello() { std::cout << "Hello from anon"; };
} *hello_impl = new std::remove_reference<decltype(*hello_impl)>::type();
hello_impl->sayHello();
}
>>
>>61215839
>because lambda objects are empty objects, which means EBO (Empy Base Optimization) can be applied.
don't they contain vptrs?
>>
>>61215839
>The type of a lambda is always an implementation defined function object. It only contextually converts to a function pointer.
Yeah, I was aware of that, but went a little overboard, because what I actually want is to get the type "void (int &, int)" out of f to instantiate std::function with that type (I'm actually working on generic callback execution).
Right now, I'm here:
auto f = [](int &dst, int a) { dst = a; };
using FctType = decltype(*+f);
std::function<FctType> callback(f);

Which doesn't compile because FctType is "void (&)(int &, int)" instead of "void (int &, int)".
>>
>>61215874
No. Each lambda object is unique to the specific lambda it is created from. They are not virtual, there are no virtual calls involved, there is simply no data stored in the object whatsoever, they are empty.
http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language/lambda

I should add that you should avoid the use of std::function. Don't use it unless you really have to.
If you need a callback, either accept a function pointer, or use auto or a template parameter to deduce the actual type of the lambda, which gives you empty objects with an overloaded operator(), which you should prefer because it can be better optimized.
>>
>>61215904
This one compiles for me:
#include <functional>
#include <type_traits>

int main() {
auto f = [](int &dst, int a) { dst = a; };
using FctType = std::remove_reference_t<decltype(* + f)>;
std::function<FctType> callback(f);
}
>>
>>61215904
I don't know how to fix that, but is there any reason why you definitely need to use std::function?
You should avoid it, they can perform costly heap allocation.

Instead do something like this:
template <typename Fn>
void foo(Fn fn);

to deduce the type of the actual lambda object and use that instead.

And if you really need type safety:
template <typename Fn, typename = std::enable_if_t<std::is_convertible_v<Fn, void (int&, int)>>> // Or use a static_assert in the function body.
void foo(Fn fn);

At the cost of readability.
>>
>>61211825
>muh animuu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN5vU2iFnm4
>>
>>61215988
>muh jewtube
>>
>>61215988
What's this got to do with anime?
>>
>>61215957
Okay, that works with C++14. Thanks.

>>61215979
>why you definitely need to use std::function
I don't actually have any kind of use for this. I kind of piggybacked on >>61200358 and wondered how you could pass a lambda with capture to a function, given that in that case, the lambda won't decay to a function pointer. That's how I ended up with std::function.
Treating the case of capture-less lambdas was related in such a way to experiment with type deduction.
>>
>>61216054
Change it to
 using FctType = typename std::remove_reference<decltype(* + f)>::type; 
, then works for C++11 too.
>>
>>61214435
>WinForms
Deprecated
>>
>>61215844
Technically the executable code will live on the text section once it's compiled so the only thing in the heap will be the member variables. Sorry m8
>>
>>61216114
Well of course, if you take that stance then no object is created completely on the stack or heap.
>>
Just discovered Visual Studio has a full-featured Python environment, with Django/Flask templates included and management of virtual environments and pip packages. Pretty cool, too bad I'm burned out of programming atm.
>>
File: k8S00sM.jpg (109KB, 1438x788px) Image search: [Google]
k8S00sM.jpg
109KB, 1438x788px
>>
>>61216159
Holy shit.
>>
>>61216159
Nice for tricking sepplesfags into believing that Go has generics.
>>
>>61216159
lmao
>>
>>61216159
non ascii identifiers were mistake.
Also sepples syntax in general is mistake.
>>
>>61216159
It hurts.
>>
File: asts.jpg (7KB, 287x217px) Image search: [Google]
asts.jpg
7KB, 287x217px
are there any online textbook pdfs for grammars/formal linguistics
>>
>>61216054
You can also just accept a normal function pointer, the lambda will contextually convert to it.
>>
Hi, mechanical engineering fag here. I know MATLAB, excel and java and I'm looking to start android programming because i know java and am empty this break.

where do i start?

>inb4 dont learn android
I already know it so just wanna go ahead.
>>
File: 1488761699693.png (177KB, 424x335px) Image search: [Google]
1488761699693.png
177KB, 424x335px
>>61216159
Go was a fucking mistake
>>
File: 1405798826325.gif (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1405798826325.gif
2MB, 512x384px
>>61211816
This is my first day of learning to code, so I'm starting with just learning how to use Vim and then LaTeX so I can do my homework assignments, and then Python 3, and C/C++ after that I suppose.
>>
>>61211816
>What are you working on, /g/?

A program to download every single arxiv paper, extract all interesting information and build a database that I can search on with regexes and arbitrary programs
>>
Alright niggers

Rising junior CS student here, want a personal project to bolster my resume. Any ideas on what route to go? Web app vs. mobile app? Ideas on easy projects, or maybe even cool APIs to use?
>>
I feel like a retard but I can't get my c++ file to compile using a header-only library from Boost. For now I just downloaded boost and put it in the same directory as my cpp file, and I invoke g++ like this:
g++ -I "./boost_1_64_0/boost/" graph.cpp

But I get an error:
fatal error: boost/graph/adjacency_list.hpp: No such file or directory

In my code I include "boost/graph/adjacency_list.hpp"

Any ideas?
>>
>>61216444
I also tried it with an absolute path by the way.
>>
I need to learn Java by the end of summer. Recommend me some resources. Ideally something for people with programming experience already.
>>
>>61216469
http://mooc.fi/english.html
>>
>install pandoc
>it brings 700MB of dependencies with it

sasuga haskell
>>
>>61216474
Good shit. Thanks.
>>
>>61216444

try including without the boost/
I doubt you have boost_1_64_0/boost/boost as a directory structure
>>
>>61216501
Gotcha, that's it. Thanks.
>>
>>61216483
haskell ftw
>>
>>61216416
not an n-word here

what are your skills?
>>
>>61211822
>Unpopular opinion:
>posts popular opinion
ok frend
>>
>>61211822
Thank you for letting us know of your gay-ass tweet.
>>
Reminder that C++ is the best language because speed matters more than bloat, elegance, and programmer comfort combined. The ONLY reason C isn't better is because it's so far backward on the "programmer comfort" scale that it actually manages to fucking break the scale and become more important than speed. That relationship happened between assembly and C, it happened between C and C++, and that's the last time it ever happened; all languages since have been unnecessary programmer luxuries that have slowed down our software for decades as a direct consequence of intellectual gluttony.
>>
>>61216866
I've read a lot of stupid defenses of C++.
This one isn't stupid.
It is, however, the first I've ever read that was emotionally sadistic. (And therefore still wrong.)
>>
Help me with me game desu
>>
>>61216866
this, and C++ is still pretty comfortable if you're not a brainlet
>>
>>61216912
>english code
>moon comments
???
>>
>>61216771
C, Java, algorithms in school

Outside school I've picked up a lot of web stuff from my frontend dev internship: HTML, CSS, Javascript, Aurelia framework, Bootstrap, basic HTTP shit to get by. I can't think of anything useful to do with these skills though.
>>
>>61216304
PL respond
>>
>>61217008
>moon code
>no comments
>>
File: apl.gif (7KB, 620x284px) Image search: [Google]
apl.gif
7KB, 620x284px
>>61217008
>>
>>61216866
>comfort
>synonym for years wasted learning bizarro concepts
lol
>>
>>61217039
Google has Android tutorials to get you off the ground. If you already know Java well enough it's kinda just like learning an awful API you have to use in order to actually develop applications

As usual, StackOverflow will have plently of early roadblocks figured out for you
>>
>>61217008
yes, this isn't so abnormal
>>
is that one /g/ ftp with a bunch of books and shit still up anywhere
looking to test my "auto media organizer"
>>
What's the closest equivalent to QBASIC nowadays? I spent countless hours in my childhood writing shitty games and demo graphical applications with it. It was a simple language that allowed you to type whatever program was in your head without caring too much about syntax or shit, but at the same time you felt in control of the machine. Nowadays all popular languages feel targeted towards work (web, databases) and nothing seems genuinely fun, everything feels high level as fuck and too abstracted from the bare metal. Even Visual Basic is now a monstruosity.
>>
This is the best intro to algorithms book as of 2016.

Its the only algorithms book that you can actually read page to page in a few weeks and understand the content.

If you continue posting those dry 1000+ page algorithms books I can only assume you already took a class on algorithms or you never read the book page to page.
>>
>>61217388
They are 1k+ page long because they describe and analyse many algorithms and data structures, including mathematical proofs for them.
>>
>>61217111
If you think I'm saying C++ is comfortable you misread my post
>>
File: Gin.Tama.full.1912378.jpg (845KB, 800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Gin.Tama.full.1912378.jpg
845KB, 800x1500px
>>61215557
how could you say that when c++ is not even a programmable programming language?
>>
>>61217364
Ruby is not much like QBASIC but it does have the fun factor.
>>
>>61217388
>illustrated guide
as dijkstra said once, a mathematician that need examples to understand is a poor one and should probably avoid mathematics.
>>
File: a.jpg (35KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
35KB, 500x271px
>>61217464
That makes me feel they are not very good for learning about algorithms. I need a simple book that will get me over the initial frustration of learning a new subject.

If you don't have the ability to attend a CS class where you will be exposed to the math from day one, consider reading this book.
>>
>>61217544
>people arent allowed to use their sight to learn and study
I sure hope you program blindfolded then anon, wouldnt want to be a casual.
>>
File: 754983207541873.jpg (214KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
754983207541873.jpg
214KB, 900x600px
ayo /dpt/ who is still in the uni? Care to recommend computational geometry learning resources, Preparata's book still the k&r of the field? danke in advance
>>
>>61217619
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
entity framework is comfy as fuck
>>
>>61217544
>a mathematician that need examples to understand is a poor one and should probably avoid mathematics
If anything this just tells he was an idiot.
>>
>>61217544
This is a stupid line of reasoning. We should cause the flow of information to be as quick and easy as possible. If teachers deliberately make learning difficult to "filter out" bad students, they are simply wasting their students time instead of providing them with the best education.
>>
I want to start into programming on lunix. What's the best language for beginners for idk, gaems, apps?
>>
>>61217653
Yava
>>
>>61217544
man, I wish I was successful in some field to drop edgy shit once in a while so people would talk about it
>>
>>61217665
R u sure ,_,
>>
>>61217653
>What's the best language for beginners for idk, gaems, apps?
In this order:
JavaScript
HTML Canvas
Node.js
Socket.io
>>
>>61216266
grab any fucking 1st year CS book and you'll be able to do this shit
>>
>>61217653
type ls and cd repeatedly until a program appears
>>
>>61217653
C
Start with device drivers
>>
>>61217653
>I want to start into programming on lunix.
Do you actually mean lunix? As in, LUnix? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LUnix
Because if so, your best bet is 6502 assembly language. Pretty sure LUnix doesn't even have anything else. I guess you could look online for a C compiler hand-rolled by some neckbeard somewhere.
On the other hand, if you meant Linux and were just memeing, Racket is pretty good for beginners trying to into games. There isn't really a language suitable for beginners that has libraries available for apps. The industry standard is Java for Android and Swift for iOS, and neither of them are particularly beginner-friendly. I guess you can kind of do app programming in Ruby, but its facilities for that purpose aren't as developed.
>>
>>61217544
>>61217612
>>61217638
>>61217645
>>61217683

DESU he probably said this because academic types are very arrogant and hate to see younger people surpass them.

They want new students to suffer more than they did
>>
If there were an implementation of C geared toward 8-bit architectures, would it literally just have char? Like why even have int, short, and long, they're all just gonna be char anyway right?
>>
>>61217803

>types only specify size
you're doing it wrong
>>
>>61217803
You can do multi-precision arithmetic on 8-bits computers.
>>
>>61217803
By your analogy a 32-bit architecture cannot have 64 bit types.
>>
>>61217870
No, he's suggesting they'd be pointless
He falsely used the word implementation
>>
>>61217880
And obviously he'd be wrong to say pointless but that's another matter
>>
>>61217803
a 32 bit number gets stored on 4 bytes for ex, arithmetic is done by carriage etc, most of them had math coprocessors though
>>
>>61217803
>they're all just gonna be char anyway right
Everything in your 64-bits computer is just chars.
>>
>>61217905
All of your chars on most computers are actually 8 bytes or 4 bytes.
Individual bytes don't actually exist on most platforms.
>>
>>61217653
Keep it simple, learn C. Forget about games and "apps" at first, start by making little console utilities.
>>
File: lennart.jpg (40KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
lennart.jpg
40KB, 500x320px
>>61217920
>All of your chars on most computers are actually 8 bytes or 4 bytes.
>Individual bytes don't actually exist on most platforms.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>61217920
>Individual bytes don't actually exist on most platforms.
assert(CHAR_BIT == 8);

Please explain
>>
>>61217920
>Individual bytes don't actually exist on most platforms
Individual bytes DO actually exist on all platforms since by definition the byte is the smallest possible addressable unit.
>>
>>61217954
yeah and that gets loaded into 8 bit registers
oh wait it doesn't
it gets loaded into 64 bit registers

>>61217955
As an addressable unit, a byte exists.
Beyond that it doesn't in most systems.
It's just the minimum unit of difference in memory addresses.
>>
>>61217979
>yeah and that gets loaded into 8 bit registers
assuming
>>
>>61217920
This is actually semi-true. A char * or char [] will obviously not be padded so that every element is int-aligned, that would be retarded. But once you extract an element, and/or if you just have a plain individual char, chances are it's actually being passed around and manipulated as a chunk as big as an int.
>>
>>61217544
mathematicians are like the shitty code monkey who writes bad code on purpose because he wants job security
>>
>>61217979
>yeah and that gets loaded into 8 bit registers
>oh wait it doesn't
The size of extended registers isn't the size of a char. x86 can force bytes to be loaded using al, ah etc. The fact there are extensions doesn't change the fact the byte, in fact, does exist.
>>
File: Z0840006PSC.jpg (28KB, 619x350px) Image search: [Google]
Z0840006PSC.jpg
28KB, 619x350px
Any good free (as in free beer) z80 simulators?
>>
>>61217999
>write code
you mean throw a fit from being a brainlet and just go back to LC while proclaiming its all anyone needs
>>
>>61217985
>most sytems

>>61218002
I'm joking to argue with the guy who says everything is just bytes.
Using his logic, nothing is bytes and everything is just 8 bytes.
>>
>>61217803
Wut? int and short are at least 16 bits long, long is at least 32 bits long so wtf?
>>
That's it senpaitachi, I'll never touch Clojure ever again.
Dynamic typing is driving me insane. I'm sick and tired of 'ClassCastException cannot cast IFn to LazySeq' with the most useless stack trace one could ever imagine. I know there's a library available for optional type checking, but it's a complete joke compared to full type inference. Besides the lack of a static type system, it's insanely slow at runtime. Java is slow, but Clojure brings it to a whole new level. I don't mind the (((parenthesis))), but using whitespace like Python and Haskell does is much more readable.
Sorry RMS, I failed you. Now I'm back to Haskell.
>>
I'm going to prove in nine lines that C is garbage.
#include <assert.h>
int main() {
char chars[5];
assert(sizeof(chars) == 5*sizeof(char));
assert(sizeof(&chars[0]) == sizeof(void *));
assert(5*sizeof(char) != sizeof(void *));
assert(chars == &chars[0]);
return 0;
}
>>
File: 1491710363802.jpg (43KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1491710363802.jpg
43KB, 330x319px
>>61216159
holy shit
>>
>>61218117
What's your point?
>>
>>61218091
This was my exact experience with Clojure, funnily enough.
>>
>>61218131
>not even same size
>ergo technically can't even be same type because in C all objects of any given type have the same size
>still somehow same object
>shiggy
>>
>every time I use "char" as a "byte" some fucker on stack overflow goes "it's not portable :^) there might be a system that has 2 bytes for a char!"
nigga where

doesnt C++ have a "byte" type now
>>
File: ran_disgust.png (53KB, 204x288px) Image search: [Google]
ran_disgust.png
53KB, 204x288px
>>61216159
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>61218156
>anon fails to understand implicit conversions
>>
Politically charged anonymous chat, come thru and leave feedback please.

Backend is python+postgresql, frontend is Angular2+bootstrap

www.theantichamber.com
>>
Is there a modern C without Class POO?
>>
>>61218196
yes it's called C
>>
>>61218199
I said modern, anon.
>>
>>61218207
Yes.
It's called C.
>>
>>61218156
>what is a pointer
>>
>>61218196
>modern
>without POO
lmao
>>
>>61218212
Current year C is not modern.
Its just C with hacked on features.
>>
>>61218196
ATS is kind of like C with ML semantics.
VALA is syntactic sugar for C + GObject.
eC has classes but it's still C ABI.
>>
>>61218220
Yes.
It's fucking called C.
>>
>>61218196
C is just trash

you don't have to use OOP excessively in C++, quit memeing and learn OOP
>>
>>61218252
>you don't have to use OOP excessively in C++
It's better if you don't, desu. Classes in C++ should just be used for ctors/dtors so you can get RAII semantics.
>>
>>61218252
>quit memeing and learn OOP
I already did when i still used sepples.
havent touched a class since and i hope to never have to again.
>>
name me a good git client for windows.

git hub desktop became bloated nigger crap.
>>
>>61218251
>have to typedef struct
>cannot define recursive typedefs
>preprocessor macros instead of proper macros
>headers instead of moduless
>no namespaces, you can do that without introducing name mangling
>>
>>61218274

SourceTree is pretty gud
>>
>>61218117
>sizeof(chars) == 5*sizeof(char)
False on my machine.

>sizeof(&chars[0]) == sizeof(void *)
False on my machine.

>5*sizeof(char) != sizeof(void *)
False on my machine.

>chars == &chars[0]
True on my machine.
>>
>>61218274
Why not just use cmd?
>>
>>61218265
classes in C++ are no different to structs
>>
>>61217999
Dijkstra had huge disdain toward pure mathematicians.
>>
>>61218285
Post your CPU and operating system/kernel. I don't believe you. Dumb faggot.
>>
File: ok.png (7KB, 205x203px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
7KB, 205x203px
>>61218297
>are no different to structs
>>
>>61216159
This is smart actually. Why are people butthurt?
>>
>>61218277

>>have to typedef struct
>he typedefs struct
>he doesn't just use struct everywhere
>he pollutes the fucking namespace
>ree

>>61218277
>>cannot define recursive typedefs
>he cannot into structs

>>61218277
>>preprocessor macros instead of proper macros
>he thinks a macro has to not be a preprocessor macro to be a proper macro

>>headers instead of moduless
>he thinks a module has to not be a preprocessor module to be a proper module

>>no namespaces, you can do that without introducing name mangling
>he cannot into underscores
>he cannot into typedefs to remove underscores in implementation files
>>
>>61218297
>virtual methods
Kill yourself baka
>>
>>61218196
Yes, Haskell.
main = do 
a :: Ptr CInt <- malloc (sizeOf (int))

if a == nullPtr
then do
putStrLn "ERROR: out of memory."
exitFailure

else do

poke a 25
printf "%d\n" ((*) a) -- 25

free a
exitSuccess
>>
>>61218301
PenisVM
>>
>>61218274
github for windows is an easy way to install a terminal emulator so you can use git normally.
If you want a more graphical solution, tortoise git is pretty good.
>>
>>61218316
Don't use what you don't like and it won't get in your way.
>>
>>61218319
Does printf also take IO actions as params?
>>
>>61218319
1GB/s

>>61218312
The language isn't "modern". It's shit. It should also have type inference. You should not have to type more than enough to make your point to compiler.

>>61218334
Eventually you have to use libraries and then you are forced into that shit. Dumb faggot.
>>
>>61218277
>>have to typedef struct
False, only niggers do that.

>cannot define recursive typedefs
What would be the point?

>>preprocessor macros instead of proper macros
Use m4 or something if it annoys you so much.

>>headers instead of moduless
Nothing wrong with that.

>>no namespaces, you can do that without introducing name mangling
Namespaces were a mistake.

>>61218306
He was incorrect indeed, structs have public by default members wheres classes have private by default.
>>
>>61218356
Use C libraries. You are using sepples as a C replacement, right?
>>
>>61218342
I cheated a bit
printf str p = p >>= print
>>
>>61218373
>have to wrap everything inside extern "C" when you could as well be programming in C
>>
>>61218319
I use idris for my FPL.
>>
>>61218356
>The language isn't "modern". It's shit.
>he thinks C is shit
>>61218356
>It should also have type inference.
>he likes le dynamic maymays
>>61218356
>You should not have to type more than enough to make your point to compiler.
>he see program that do more than gcc
>he call it a "compiler"
>it is a dragon with a human head and tits
>>
>>61218368
>Use m4 or something if it annoys you so much.
>language so bad you have to use external tools to generate
You know other language as bad? It's called javascript.
>>
>>61218368
>Namespaces were a mistake.
t. brainlet

i bet you default to using global variables too
>>
>>61218384
> when you could as well be programming in C
Clearly C isn't good enough, or you wouldn't be asking for sepples features.
>>
>>61218403
>t. brainlet
Please don't design a language. Only a total tard would think that namespaces are a good idea.

>i bet you default to using global variables too
Nope
>>
>>61218403
reminder that there is nothing wrong with global variables if they go in implementation files and are declared as static (and, of course, because they are static, you cannot also declare them in the header file)
>>
>>61218402
>javascript
Still better than Python and SH
>>
>>61218435
Nothing is worse than Javascript.
>>
>>61218397
>thinking type inference has anything to do with dynamic typing
C is shit. You could have language with same C ABI and same semantics but in better language.

/dpt/ is just full of dumb paid rustshills trying to false flag or troll outside of /b/.
There could be "good C". Too bad the starndard committee is retarded as most of the people who still use C.
>>
>>61218447
Not him but I think you mean nothing is better than Javascript.
>>
>>61218447
But Sh and Python are..
>>
File: Auswahl_045.png (86KB, 974x602px) Image search: [Google]
Auswahl_045.png
86KB, 974x602px
learning university stuff

am I doing the calculation wrong or did the prof make a mistake for Yc ?
>>
>>61218392
why?
>>
>>61218450
>>thinking type inference has anything to do with dynamic typing
>he thinks type inference has nothing to do with dynamic typing
>he is this much of a brainlet

>>61218450
>C is shit.
>he thinks C is shit
>he is this much of a brainlet

>>61218450
>You could have language with same C ABI and same semantics but in better language.
>he thinks there could be a better language
>he is this much of an omelet

>>61218450
>/dpt/ is just full of dumb paid rustshills trying to false flag or troll outside of /b/.
>he thinks I am a Rust shill despite being very enthusiastic about C
>he is this much of a skillet

>>61218450
>There could be "good C".
>he thinks there is not already "good C"
>he is this much of a manlet

>>61218450
>Too bad the starndard committee is retarded as most of the people who still use C.
>he thinks a retarded standard committee could have designed a language as good as C
>he is this much of Hamlet

>>61218450
>61218450
>450
>his post ends in 450
>not 420
>he does not smoke the dank kush
>he is this much of an Horatio
>>
>>61218468
Looked into haskell, saw it was lacking DT
researched what exactly DTs were.
Came to the conclusion, i want DTs.
Tried idris, liked it more.
the end
>>
>>61218512
whats a good use case for dependent types?
>>
>>61218419
>>61218430
kill yourselves
>>
File: 1479701420906.png (14KB, 169x149px) Image search: [Google]
1479701420906.png
14KB, 169x149px
I am making a program for encryption, what hash algorithm should I use anons?
>>
File: COUBntiUkAAtESP.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
COUBntiUkAAtESP.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
>>61218520
>he does not use static global variables in implementation files
you first
>>
Good example of why we can't have anything nice is Go.
Old Unix guru.
Instead of making "good C" he makes dumbed down language with GC where you need to type shitload to implement the most basic stuff.
>>
>>61218300
funny because he was a pure academic himself
>>
>>61218520
>no arguments
lolk
>>
Anyone else having fun with C#?
It's not golang or swift tier fun but it's still enjoyable desu
>>
>>61218538
Good C already exists, we've been over this.
>>
>>61218397
>>61218450
>>61218504
>dynamic typing
Why are you talking about things that do not exist?
>>
>>61218538
so in other words go is java without generics?
>>
File: ec6.jpg (39KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
ec6.jpg
39KB, 500x380px
>>61218555
>he says dynamic typing doesn't exist
>by saying this, he talks about it
>he talks about things that don't exist
>>
>>61218573
Talking about what?
>>
File: frog.png (240KB, 483x564px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
240KB, 483x564px
>>61218582
>he backpeddles this hard
>>
>>61218548
I'm playing with ASP.NET MVC (new one) and Entity Framework now, I hate abstraction but damn its so easy to do things in it, plenty of fun
>>
>>61218595
idk what you are talking about senpai
>>
What is a good resource for learning cmake?
I spend way too much time on setting up cmake, hunting down the correct magic variable etc and I need to optimize this.
>>
File: consider.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
new thread, though
>>61218623
>>
File: i.gif (40KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
i.gif
40KB, 500x306px
>>61218609
>he are a weebadoo
>on a vietnamese underground paper airplane consortium
>>
>>61218519
Its not so much a feature for XYZ as it is a way to program everything.
Took a bit to remember where this quote was:
"To use types to help us write programs, rather than to use programs to help us infer types"
>>
>>61211825
Fuck off
>>
>>61218559
and with really disgusting un-C-like syntax
>>
>>61213220
I secod this.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.