[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK is this app total fucking trash now? I can successfully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: logo.png (13KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
13KB, 192x192px
Why the FUCK is this app total fucking trash now? I can successfully get past the file upload screen about 4% of the time. The other 96% is a near guarenteed crash after choosing an image.

I had to download that abomination Mimi just to post images and it fucking sucks. Floens you stupid rat bastard, what the fuck did you do?
>>
>>61205080
And not a single report on github about crashes from file picking.
>>
>If OP could make something more advanced than hello world
>>
File: 1498782955395.jpg (147KB, 1080x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1498782955395.jpg
147KB, 1080x1085px
My Samsung Galaxy S7 doesn't have this issue.
>>
buy a better phone you poor fag
>>
>>61205293
>whiteknighting

What do you gain.

>>61205206
I know you know about this fag it's been mentioned before. What are you going to get out of an ignored github issue? The fact that I'm using both Clover and an Android. Waste of time. Get that github shit out of here.
>>
Crybaby.
>>
>>61205080
Why don't you use Dashchan, OP?
>>
>>61205080
get a phone that isn't shit, my s8 has no crashes
>>
>>61205080
This happens to me a lot
I think its a problem with ram management
While you are picking a file, clover goes to 2nd plane and android kills the process
>>
>>61205080
Posting from my non-poor-certified S7 edge, never had a crash once.

Cry more, faggot.
Also maybe stop buying OnePlus/Honor phones, yes?
>>
>>61205080
>Unfortunately Clover has stopped working.
FLOREEEEENS
>>
>>61205080
Into the fucking trash you all go, dumb phoneshitters. Where you belong.
>>
>>61205738
phoneposters are here to stay. deal with it
>>
fucking crashes all the God damn time
>>
It stop crashing for me. Grab the new update from f droid or something. it should be on 2.3.0 haven't had a problem since.
>>
Get dashchan. You won't regret it.
>>
>>61205080
Works on my machineā„¢
The app didn't fucking change in months. How is it bad "now"?
>>
>>61205794
whats wrong with phoneposters?
>>
>>61206129
Nothing, as long as you never post.
>t. Phoneposter
>>
>>61206129
nothing, the only people who complain have a huge amount of autistic rage
>>
>>61206129
Nothing. Autists just rage at the convenience of posting from your bed and they're literally buthurt that they have to sit on a chair to post. They refuse to evolve.
>>
>>61205529
>S7E
>Non poor certified

Lol good one
>>
>>61206129
The make retarded tech support threads for their dumb phone apps on /g/ instead of the author's github because they're fucking braindead.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.