[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /g/ can you help me out with this? how can i find the ri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: spoofing.jpg (14KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
spoofing.jpg
14KB, 320x239px
hey /g/ can you help me out with this?
how can i find the right adress of a website that is spoofing the ip address?
how am i supposed to do a security report if i can't scan the right ip?
i'm clueless because nmap seems to scan the spoofed ip not the right one even if i type 'www..........com' instead of the ip.
it's my second work and i really don't want to give a shitty impression.
can you at least help me figuring out witch kind of research should i make? mine were unsuccesful
>>
Fucking DNS scriptnigga
>>
>>61200311
have i to ask for the address that is answering when i make the ask for that domain?
>>
If the actual website is behind proxy you cant
>>
>>61200433
so i have to ask for the right address?
this will make me give a bad/non professional impression?
i haven't time limit (i have but is semptember) so i can try things
>>
>>61200295
lol I don't know who has hired you but you sound woefully unqualified
>>
>>61200549
yes i am but i bet you too were as this when you started. it's a friend of mine family if this matters, now can you help me out to finde the right path?
>>
>>61200611
You will need to provide a lot more information. Tell us what you have been asked to do and the facts involved.
>>
>>61200653
ok then
this enterprise has all the tech stuff are in outsourcing.
they believe the actual admin is cheating giving to competitors sensible infomations. The domain is registerd with the name of this admin (not the enterprise name) and since it is expiring they want to change admin and take the property of the domain.
the actual sysadmin doesen't want to cooperate and he gave me only the joomla accesses, not the ip or the ssh auth access.
using traceroute it shows that a some point the request goese on this mix-it.net domain and from that it starts giving fake traffic routes.
if you need additional info just ask!
>>
>>61200708
It will work as a bump but man, I think you're fucked by the sysadmin
>>
>>61200832
i'm trying for a reverse dns lookup via tcpdump... it should work r-right?
>>
>>61200708
It just means that once past their firewall the traceroutes aren't responding, it doesn't mean anything about the server in question or that the admin is "spoofing" the website.

I wouldn't give you ssh accesss either.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.