[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be univ student >friends are in IT and CS >both are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 0016 - iWezrgX.jpg (225KB, 1417x1260px) Image search: [Google]
0016 - iWezrgX.jpg
225KB, 1417x1260px
>be univ student
>friends are in IT and CS
>both are full of SJWs and wymen
>none of the women are competent, except a few of those crazies who probably dont even bathe and just there to show others that they can
>i am studying electronics
>no dumb bitches here, only hard working girls
>mfw embedded low level software is too hard for dumb women to get into

Is embedded software the only computer field safe from this faggotry?
>>
>>61185564
Yes

Web dev is cancer rotten.

If you want to avoid sjw shit, go to a very small company. Mine is 4 people, soon to be 3 because we're going to fire the only female because, although she's really nice, pleasant to be around and is trying really hard, she's a bit dim and can't handle the level we work at.
>>
>>61185564
>none of the women are competent, except
If some women are competent and other women are not, how are they different from men?

P.S. sage
>>
>>61185564
I am studying CS in Germany and i can luckily say that the local SJW community isn't this big
There's maybe a 5-10% women ratio in my lectures and all of them are cute nerdy girls
Currently i am working on a embedded project using a fpga and my partner is a super hot, tall, blonde girl
She is very smart and is really good at programming in C
>>
In CS, aside from the Muslims/Arabs, and the rare females, all I see are people with anime, pepe, and on occasion I see Trump related stuff on their screens (I usually sit in the rear).

Basically all the white, and white hispanic CS people seem to be /pol/
>>
>>61187565
this

most people in the software industry are fucking idiots that are held up by the few of us that know what we're doing
>>
>>61188156
Tbqh the world is mostly like that, which is why communism will never work.
>>
>>61187868
>my partner is a super hot, tall, blonde girl

Girl (male)?
>>
>>61187868
Germany is the shit. They teach CS in gymnasium so normal smart girls become interested.
>>
>>61188229
Girl (female)
185cm tall
long blonde hair down to the back
gorgeous smile
slightly protruding ears (hot as hell)

>>61188327
True but sadly the CS classes aren't good enough yet
I had CS classes during gymnasium too but all we did was learning Office applications and HTML, PHP and SQL
But better than nothing
>>
>>61185564
Embedded Dev here, can confirm so far from 6 years of professional experience
>>
>>61187868
German anon, which uni do you reccomend for CS?
>>
>>61188985
I had some kind of proper stuff in Cs at school, like datastructures and basic algorithms, all in java sadly, but I guess better than nothing
>>
>>61190299
RWTH Aachen is the shit for CS, quite theoretical tho
>>
>>61185564
Pretty much any field which they cant dumb down and people must study higher mathematics to advance, like physics, EE, chemistry is safe. Shit like CS where in some sjw places you just have to participate in lectures and show the absolute minimum to pass and in general be there to push sjw agenda are obviously not safe.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.