[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came here to learn about hw/sw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

But you all trolls, shills, memers and shitposters.
Where lies the truth?
All the senseless contradictory replies... Is it funny? It might be but its not constructive or helpful for an uneducated newfriend
>>
>>61183696
T H E R E I S N O T R U T H
>>
4Chan works in such a way that your post needs to get replies in order to stay visible. This naturally leads to inflamitory threads staying at the top. If you actually want to learn something, check out the /g/ wiki or one of the general threads (Friendly Linux, Stupid Questions, Daily Programming, etc)
>>
>>61183719
this, op. there isn't a single catchall answer to any question in tech. all the windows and linuxes and bsds and intels and amds and nvidias and thinkpads and macbooks and buttplugs and open sources and javascripts and cee plus plusses are the perfect solution to your problem and useless trash for idiots

the real question is why did you think 4chan would be the place that would turn you into the master hackerman out of the presumed clueless underage phoneposter you are today? it's a shame you never grew up learning this computer stuff from your dad or older brother or friend down the road like most of the dorks on here did. instead they gave you a phone and a facebook page and a google app store account and said "welcome to the future bitch"
>>
4chan is not your personal school, nigger.
>>
>>61183696
go to reddit, not even kidding. You'll learn more there than here. Just come back often tho to shitpost and get banned for a day.

I do my best to get banned all the time.
>>
>>61183696
on the contrary, /g/ teaches you one of the most useful skills you can learn - making your own decisions. You learn to evaluate information, look at it critically and decide for yourself it's merit.

Truth is here, but you have to learn to decide for yourself what truth is.
>>
>>61184050
>decide for yourself
I just did as you say, but now nothing makes sense anymore. Horrible advice.
>>
>>
File: the-truth.jpg (107KB, 820x544px) Image search: [Google]
the-truth.jpg
107KB, 820x544px
>>
>>61184110
Literally lurk more, I almost installed gentoo when I first came here (I was looking for babbies second distro) but I figured out the memes eventually.
>>
>>61183719
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
>>
>>61183882
is this copypasta?
>>
File: Install Gentoo.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Install Gentoo.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>61184201
>almost
Psssh, git gud
Gentoo is not a meme, only "Install Gentoo" is. The secret of /g/entoomen, and a reason why it isn't infested with noobs and ricers, like Arch community.
The learning curve is steep, but the documentation available is like a ladder that can bring you to the upper levels of knowledge.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.