[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking tired of trying out every mouse and mouse pad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 586.png (44KB, 355x293px) Image search: [Google]
586.png
44KB, 355x293px
I'm fucking tired of trying out every mouse and mouse pad in existence trying to find the perfect match. Somebody please tell me the one god-tier combination that will end my search...

Currently using Kone pure owl eye + corsair MM200
>>
How about you grab a handful of cock you retarded faggot, I bet it will be the perfect match.

Just go to staples and buy a wireless laser Logitech like everyone else.
>>
So far I have tried:

Nixeus Revel
Deathadder
G403
Zowie FK1, FK1+ and EC1-A
Sensei Rubberized Black
DM1 Pro S

Mousepads I've tried:
HyperX fury
Allsop Raindrop
Roccat Taito Control
Glorious pc gaming race
Reflex lab
Corsair MM300
QcK Mass
>>
>>61181772
Mamba > Deathadder
>>
>tfw cheap $10 mouse on a wooden surface (no pad)
>tfw cant hear OPs bitch wailing
>>
>>61181714
http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

Mousepad will depend on the size you need and the amount of tooth vs glide you prefer. Typically, the higher your DPI, the more tooth you want, and the less mousepad space you need. The lower your DPI, the more glide you want, and the more mousepad space you need.

The mouse will depend on hand dimensions and grip style (claw, palm, fingertip, etc.) Don't focus on a number in his top 40 list. Focus on something that's good for your handsize, then a mouse that has a shape that's good for your grip style. It's hard to go wrong with the Zowie FK.

Additionally, better mice and mousepads aren't some panacea to suddenly improving K/D or your aim. Good tools just remove the shackles you'd experience from using less accurate tools. It's still up to the skill of the wielder to bring the most out of those tools.
>>
>>61182058
ever try a pad you liked with a good amount of "tooth" ?

I use a high DPI but the issue with the Kone I think is the weight. I'd like a heavier mouse to offset the high DPI
>>
>>61181955
How does Mamba compare to Lancehead if you've tried it?
>>
File: 1493827501241.jpg (83KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493827501241.jpg
83KB, 600x500px
my mx518's right click just died, not a great selection over here where I live.

>palm grip
>hand length around 18cm / 7"
>MOBA / RTS
>need side buttons

locally available options:
>SteelSeries Rival 100 $36
>Logitech G102 $45 (seems a bit small)
>Logitech G302 $47 (seems a bit small, weird shape)
>SteelSeries Rival 300 $64
>Logitech G402 $67
right now I'm leaning towards the G402 since the shape seems similar to the MX518, but wondering if I can adjust to the size of a G102 somehow since it's cheaper.
>>
>>61181714
become more adaptive anon, your autism will not allow you to have the "perfect match"
>>
>>61182881
Did you try taking apart and cleaning before you say it's broken?
>>
>>61182881
I would say don't grab a Rival. I bought one after my mx518 and it's pretty terrible.
>>
WMO+Icemat
>>
>>61181714
Non-manlets know what I'm talking about when I say that the deathadder is the only option.

Mousepad can be fucking anything.
>>
>>61183010
I pulled the omron switch cover and cleaned it but it still didn't work, has been acting up for a while now and finally died.
I didn't try to short-circuit it to see if it's the switch or the board but I don't have another switch, can't give up on the middle mouse button one to replace it with.

This is coming down to the G102 or G402, I think my grip is mostly palm with some fingertip mixed in.
>>
>>61183071
I'm going to pick up the G402, I'm not picky but I hope it wont be shitty.

If I could just keep using my mx518 I would be the happiest.
>>
what the fuck faget, they're all just about fine
grab a hayate if you're that picky
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.