[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I want to expose a pastor in my area who's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Hey guys, I want to expose a pastor in my area who's been sending lewd pics to women online. This guy has a massive church and a huge following and I don't think its morally right for him to be praying for little children and behaving like this in the shadows. So my question is: If I want to expose someone online, what would be the best way of doing it? VPN and a fake email/facebook account?
>>
Just fucking go to the cops you pussy
>>
>>61179397
Cops in my country dont give a shit about this kind of stuff
>>
>>61179330
bump
>>
>>61179458
>Cops in my country dont give a shit about this kind of stuff
Why would anyone give a shit about this. He's a grown man who sends grown women dickpics, so where's the problem?
>>
Wouldn't you rather turn in the imam who physically thighs all the underaged under his wing?
>>
>>61179628
yeah but i want to wreck his online image too
>>
>>61179752
>yeah but i want to wreck his online image too
How when it's acceptable for them to do this within their religion?
>>
>>61179600
This
>>
>>61179397
It doesn't seem like the guy is doing anything illegal.
>>
>>61179458
Good!
>>
>>61179330
Just hurry up and die, asshole.
>>
>>61179885
t. pastor earnest
>>
le 1337 fedora haxx for justice
>>
>>61179330
Kill yourself fag
>>
File: 1453049895952.png (304KB, 1173x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1453049895952.png
304KB, 1173x1500px
>>61179330
>pastor getting mad pussy
>OP's wife gets blacked by pastor
>"REEEE IM GUNNA HAKKUR HIM"

Pathetic
>>
>>61179330
Show us on the doll where he touched you
>>
>>61179752
What's the matter little Billy? Did the mean old man show your girlfriend his peepee? Did she tell you he's a lot bigger?
>>
>>61179330
Nothing he does is illegal + God doesn't exist so who cares.

Lucky him taking money from retarded autistic people that believe in a fairy tale.
>>
>>61179330
keep in mind that you've just incriminated yourself dumbass
>>
>>61179330
Just burn the church down
Investigation into how and why the church was targeted might uncover his dirty deeds
>>
>>61179600
lol sodomite spotted
>>
>>61179811
I'm some places sending dick pics unsolicited is a crime. I'd agree it's bad, and should have social repercussions, but unless he's sending it to an child, no cops.

Plus, OP is lying. If he knows it's the priest, everyone does. Meaning there's nothing he can expose since it's already exposed. Unless the women want the pics and he's butthurt his wife got one?
>>
>>61179330
>expose a pastor in my area who's been sending lewd pics to women online.
Oh boo fucking hoo, come back next time if he's diddling kids or something.

If you're that desperate pretend to be a woman and get his attention.
>>
op is a massive fag. this is the gayest post I've read this year
>>
>>61179330
I seriously doubt a pastor is doing this, and I think it's more likely that you're an edgy teenage "atheist" because you think it makes you appear to have superior wisdom and understanding of the world
>>
>>61180790
>implying this is not an anonymous board
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.