[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The iPhone is the new welfare queen Cadillac. What did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1498928847435.jpg (64KB, 966x554px) Image search: [Google]
1498928847435.jpg
64KB, 966x554px
>The iPhone is the new welfare queen Cadillac.

What did he mean by this?

https://twitter.com/qhardy/status/839146567604936704
>>
>>61174303
Probably that, in his opinion, the iPhone is the new welfare queen Cadillac.
>>
>>61148179
>>61143486
>>61134842
>>
>>61174344

> Have a nearly 800 credit score because decent job and know how to manage and keep low credit balances
> $1000 smartphone costs me no money down and $30 a month with zero interest and comes included with apple care
> welfare niggers literally need to save up every penny they got because no one trusts them to make payments on time

Rich get richer, huh
>>
>>61174532
>Iphone

Spotted the welfare queen poorfag.
>>
>>61174532
Lol, retarded yanks and their "credit score". It's nothign but a system to track just what a good goy you are for the banking kikes.
>>
>>61174954
>yuropoors don't have a credit score system
Is this why your government makes you niggers wait for 10 years before buying a house? Pretty sure that's infinitely worse than having a credit system that, you know, works.
>>
>>61174954
Spotted the nigger
>>
>>61175016
>10 years before buying a house
What is this nonsense?
>>
>>61175016
Credit scores are Islamophobic. It's better to give Abdul and Muhammad 5000 euros a month so they can become productive members of society.
>>
How will iWelfare queens ever recover?
>>
>>61175016
What the fuck are you talking about? we have credit scring in the UK, balanced with affordability checks based on current income and expenditures from your current (checking) accounts
>>
>>61174532
>Credit

How to spot an american.
>>
>>61174303
You can still lease a car if you're on welfare. Escalades in particular where the welfare recipient's car of choice back in the day.

He's comparing iphones to that.
>>
>>61177260

Yes, at 35 percent interest.

The business model of financing escalades to niggers actually counts on them never making more than a 1 or 2 payments. They repossess it, put an hour of refurbishing , put it back on the market for the next gullible nigger who wants to drive off the lot with a car he’ll have to make an $900 monthly payment for
>>
>>61177703
Still payed for by welfare bucks, just like iphones today.

I just didn't realize you can put one on GhettoPCS.
>>
>>61174303
There was a mostly-mythical phenomenon back in the 80s and 90s of "welfare queens" who were on food stamps and other government assistance, but who drove Cadillacs. Usually it was accompanied by an apocryphal story about a hardworking grocery store worker who had a customer who paid for her groceries with food stamps, then asked for help getting her groceries out to her car, then, lo, and behold! the car in question was a brand-new Cadillac, which is an expensive car.

Depending on whether he understands that history, he's either complaining about poor people who, nonetheless, have iPhones, or the phenomenon of people who complain about how "broke" they are, but have a $1000 lifestyle accessory like an iPhone. I don't know this Quentin guy, though, so I don't know what he means.
>>
>>61176530
I don't know what's wrong with the US system. It's based off of your ability to reliably pay off loans. It serves it's purposr
>>
>>61174532
>Making payments on a phone
>needing a high end phone this much
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.