[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one is actually rooting for this malevolent piece of shit, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 06-silicon-valley.w710.h473.jpg (73KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
06-silicon-valley.w710.h473.jpg
73KB, 710x473px
No one is actually rooting for this malevolent piece of shit, right?
>>
>>61170980
I'm rooting for Jian Yang
Also >>>/tv/
>>
>>61171152
/tv/ is too stupid for this clearly /g/-related television series.
>>
Jian Yang is best Yang
>>>/tv/
>>
>>61170980
My favorite character was/is Gilfoyle. Jared is a close second (can't wait for that guy to lose it completely). Richard is a trash omega tier as a business man and human being...
>>
>>61170980
>rooting for a jew character in tv
oy vey goy
>>
>>61170980
I really like Rochard's character arc. He entered the field with a great idea and product (his compression algorithm), he didn't want a lot of money, just recognition and wide use of his algorithm. But instead of adoption of his system he was constantly shit on and fucked over, by VC companies, by the girl he liked, by lawyers, by backroom deals and back-stabbing dealings.

All of it has slowly chipped at him and slowly turned him into someone ruthless. That being exemplified by him telling Gavin Belson to fuck off in the last episode. And you could see Gavin respect that because he is the same, and so is everyone else who is rich and successful.

The whole point of the show is that success happens because you are either ruthless and able to steal, cheat and fuck others over OR be stupidly lucky, like Big Head is.
>>
>>61171496
Big Head is a professor you stupid fuck..
>>
>>61171266
>Silicon Valley
>intelligent

Pick one
>>
>>61171521
Yes. He is lucky because he keeps landing into money and positions while not knowing much about anything.

>>61171529
Silicon Valley knows what it is. They don't take themselves seriously. Compare it to Mr. Reddit who pretends like it is this tech-savvy show "Is that gnome? I'm a KDE man myself."
>>
>>61171152
not hotdog
>>
>>61171615
first season was good..later on the creators sold it and became shit

I still watch it, but the quality is not as good
>>
>>61171352
jared has never not made me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOXUog0mwMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtXnvaFY270
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.