[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try to post on 4chins >Google captcha comes up >Asks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>Try to post on 4chins
>Google captcha comes up
>Asks me to "label street signs"
>The more training data a neural net gets, the better it becomes

Does anyone else feel like we are just slowly feeding a massive neural network? Eventually it's going to be able to tell the difference from an orange and a tangerine.
>>
>>61169757
yes, that's the point
4chins gets free spam protection
google gets free training for skynet
you get to waste your time
>>
>>61169776
Google also get free ip data from the captcha.
>>
>>61169757
no, because i give it false info.
>>
>>61169995
How
>>
>>61169995
This. When it asks for anything, skip if you can or select an opposite what it wants.
If using legacy captcha, then write similar (not exact) words!
>>
>>61170028
>select the belt
you don't select the belt
>select the vehicle
select signs instead

yeah it wastes time, most of the time it accepts it.
>>
>>61170086
how do you get legacy captcha?
>>
>>61169757
Buy a pass goy.
>>
>>61170223
t. chinkmoot
>>
Why are neural networks so dumb that they need so much data?
>>
>>61170282
Just like humans they need to make associations to learn. Learn about schemas and social learning theory if you want to know more anon.
>>
>>61170282
Would you propose a better model?
>>
>>61169776
>You get to waste your time
Good. That's why I visit 4chun anyways.
It's a win-win-win situation.
>>
>>61170443
>>61170430
>>61170282
Humans can do it with a tiny fraction of the data and generalise far more easily. So it is pretty fair to say. Literally one or two data points and a human can do better than any machine learning algorithm with millions.
>>
Just buy the Pass™.
Even if you're poorfag, 1,66$/month isn't much.
>>
>>61170480
Humans have a brain with more processing power than top 50 supercomputers combined, and it is designed specifically to work as a neural network unlike out current hardware that is just good at multiplying matrices. We have our whole life experience helping us when we learn from just two pictures. Artificial neural networks we currently use don't have that.
>>
>>61170282
>Why are humans so dumb that they need so many years in school?
>>
>>61169757
enable legacy and spam "calie nigger" "nigger caile" it's actually faster than the new captcha and you're not doing mturk work for free
>>
File: legacy.gif (22KB, 331x260px) Image search: [Google]
legacy.gif
22KB, 331x260px
>>
File: captcha_20160723.png (232KB, 403x524px) Image search: [Google]
captcha_20160723.png
232KB, 403x524px
>>61169757
soon
>>
>>61170727
How do you turn legacy captcha on?
>>
Shit
>>
>>61170086
in legacy I just type nigger
>>
>>61169757
I have been thinking for a few months now about boycotting all Google captchas for this reason. It's obvious that all this vehicle and roadsign data is being used for smart car development. I don't want to contribute, so I think I will just drop out and stop commenting here.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.