[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are so great with technology, then why haven't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

If you are so great with technology, then why haven't you invented anything to help people?
>>
a heatsink and a fan powered by batteries
neat, just slap it on the babys forehead and he'll be cooler than a 25w athlon
>>
The technology that will save this baby's life is called "life sentence for inconsiderate cunts who leave their kids in the car when it's 110 degrees outside"
>>
>>61163487
I'm good with technology because I despise people, so I seldom waste time dealing with them.
>>
But I do, I create autonomous vehicles for handicapped people and robots that's help in the house chores :(
>>
>>61163538
>babylake processor
>>
>>61163487
>why haven't you invented anything to help people?
Why would I want to bother helping people?
>>
>>61163487
Maybe the people who need help should fucking help themselves
>>
>>61163487
Hey, this reminds me of my dad's car from when I was little. He had a little solar powered fan with no off switch that would spin faster the sunnier it was.
>>
>>61164230
>>
>>61163487
Being great with technology has no correlation with wanting to help people.
>>
I don't think this would get attention if the boy was white.
>>
But that thing in the picture wouldn't do anything.
You'd be cooling the heatsink with already too hot air. Durpity durp.
>>
>>61163487
But I have. It's called dry ice.

>you didn't invent that!
dry ice with a four leaf clover on the bag
>>
I'm a good programmer, but I have no idea what people want out of software, nor do I particularly care to find out.
>>
>>61163487
>battery powered fan
>"invention"
>>
>>61163538
>>61164621
>>61164786
No, no. I remember reading that article, and the fan picture is totally unrelated. The kid's invention was a box that pretty much 'dispenses cold air', and the prototype was a Play-Doh model that they weasel worded as something really advanced (e.g. modelling-compound-based form-factor early prototype) to impress the dumb people. I don't care enough to look it up.
>>
>>61163487
Unless I get paid, why would I ever consider helping anyone? The planet is overpopulated as it is.
>>
>>61164953
So an air conditioner would have saved the baby's life?
No way.
>>
http://www.mynbc5.com/article/young-inventor-creates-device-to-prevent-hot-car-deaths/10239946
>>
>>61164996
>clay prototype of a device that turns on the air conditioner and alerts the authorities
Look it's a little tiny baby botnet. Make sure you kill it before it's grown and kills us all.
>>
>>61164953

This is pretty much what it always is when the headline starts out "FOURTEEN YEAR OLD INVENTS..." - It's clickbait that your local news station can pass off as something actual.

More then anything it's always some kids science fair project where they scored an A+. Often because the point of a god damn science fair project isn't inventing something, but demonstrating critical reasoning skills, logic, and an understanding of the scientific method.

But because he "won" the fair, and because it's a slow day at KGUN9 ON YOUR SIDE, it's news.
>>
File: VOICE_COVER_1730.jpg (100KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
VOICE_COVER_1730.jpg
100KB, 600x730px
>>61163487
I lack the superior genes.
>>
>>61165099
they truly wuz kangs
>>
>>61163487
Does his device hit dumb parents who leave their kids in cars?
>>
>>61163487
I understand all the niggers getting media attention, but why do so many people keep leaving their kids in cars like that.
>>
>>61165151
Cause their also uneducated blacks.
>>
>>61165099
>instead of turning this into something positive and informative like "11 year old demonstrates how easy it is to assemble computer parts" they blow it way out of proportion with sensationalist tripe
this is so fucking niggerish I swear on my mum
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.