[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Programming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: boioi.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boioi.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Hey /g/ I want to become an autist like you are spending the rest of my life jerking off to Linux distros and programming OS. Those of you who actually are advanced at this stuff could you tell me where i should start? Guides, advices, channels on YT.
Also what's the best rpogramming language to start with if you want to actually have in-depth programming knowledge? Also I'd like to learn some language that helps me get a job later.
C++?
C?
Php(know a bit)?
I'd like to learn C but i'm getting discouraged because of some fags here who spam that it's outdated.

TL;DR:
I want to learn C in-depth tell me what way you learned it and guide me a bit please(post tutorials or something).

Posting something i made just for you /g/.
>>
>>61158304
Back to /pol/ fanfag
>>
>>61158747
fanfag? /pol/ is boring it's just a circlejerk.
>>
>>61158747
>how did you get redpulled bruuuuh???
>mayne just like librulz amairight?
>>
>>61158304
programming is a meme
fuck off
>>
dammit i forgot my sage option and accidentially bumped this shit thread

sorry guys
>>
>>61159349
It's okay brother you meant well
>>
>>61158304
IDK man i'd say from my experience that people here just larp as programmers, read some forum out there and they think they can talk about software or something. Just go find yourself some other site for advice.
>>
File: a5a4baf7f5d2e258030c2efde5d091db.gif (189KB, 616x1053px) Image search: [Google]
a5a4baf7f5d2e258030c2efde5d091db.gif
189KB, 616x1053px
>>61158304
Just read a fucking C or C++ book to begin with, even Java or Python is a solid option. Any company nowadays will require you to atleast understand C/C++ that's why everyone tells you to start with it.

Just finish it without complain then You'll get a grasp, otherwise you'll be one of those retards that keep slacking off and makes this kinds of threads every month.
>>
>>61159665
OK, will do. Any personally favourite C books?
>>
>>61158304
whats with the sudden influx of threads that sound like they're written by 12 year olds?
>>
>>61159746
What part of it sounds like it was made by 12yo? Not my native language tho so it's possible.
>>
File: ww.jpg (19KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
19KB, 250x247px
>>61159665
>>61159721
>hey guys i want to program how do i program
>read a fucking programming book
>ok will do
every
god damn
thread
>>
Is Lyndia.com a good start? My job is paying for it for free so I'm hoping it's good to learn some basic programming.
>>
>>61159721
The ones made by Brian and Dennis, for C++ it would be Bjarne Stroustrup. Though, any book should be fine as long as the author isn't a woman.
>>
>>61159782
Because there's no fucking secret or magic trick in being a "programmer".The only thing standing behind you and learning is your commitment to finish a goddamn book.
>>
>>61159782
There are some better methods than others. There is also a shitton of plebs who think they can code by remembering incredible amount of bullshit but then they can't innovate anything. They're just a code monkeys rewriting the same structure. There are actually intelligent people who understand everything down to the hardware and those can do some crazy stuff. Asking how to reach that level not how to be a monkey in a box repeating same function over and over again.
>>
>>61159793
I guess.
>>
>>61159848
Sure, if they understand the basics. You can't just categorize that to people who don't know shit or just took a crash course from so Youtube video or website.
>>
>>61159838
this is exactly what i meant by my post
i was shitting on people who make these threads
>>
>>61158304
first advice
don't ask anything seriously on /g/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.