[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am sick of this fucking browser. I AM SICK OF THIS FUCKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1477600533502.jpg (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1477600533502.jpg
19KB, 256x256px
I am sick of this fucking browser.

I AM SICK OF THIS FUCKING BROWSER, THESE SJWS CAN'T DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN A STABLE, FAST AND RELIABLE BROWSER IF THEIR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.

WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE BOTHERED BY THIS

>have 100 tabs
>switching tabs literally take five to fifteen seconds to load
>5 gigs being used
>have 32 gigs
>>
>>61155296
>have 100 tabs
Oh boy here we go again with the autism
>>
>100 tabs

Why though?
>>
>muh sjws
you do realize that most of the actual code contributed is from white men?
>>
>>61155321
SJWs are white people, yes.
>>
Install Icecat
>>
>>61155296
Holy fucking shit how fucking stupidly retarded are you? Use another browser instead of making a blog post about it
>>
You're not using 100 tabs. You might have 100 tabs open but only because you're too lazy to close the ones you don't need.
>>
>>61155296
>100 tabs
Living on the spectrum I see
>>
>>61155296
>running 100 programs (more if you count the XSS malware cancer that is killing the web) at the same time
>blame the browser

You have failed at understanding the world around you. Try again, but harder next time.
>>
>2017
>He doesn't use netrunner
>>
>>61155296
>have 100 tabs
Yeah, you gonna have that problem on all browsers son.
>>
File: 1373251557956.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1373251557956.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>61155296
>have 100 tabs
>>
>>61155296
I have 170 tabs open with no problems.
>>
>>61155296
>>switching tabs literally take five to fifteen seconds to load
Sounds like you need to upgrade your toaster anon.
>>
>>61155296
>WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE BOTHERED BY THIS
Because no one uses sjwfox anymore.
>>
>>61155296
You dumbass. Are you new to computers? It's fucked on your end, not the browser's fault. You probably haven't done a fresh profile of FF since 2012 and have a shit ton of bloat, all plugins enabled, no optimization at all, a toaster etc.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.