[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not being racist, but why are most CEOs of the top tech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: sundar-pichai-1.jpg (48KB, 593x290px) Image search: [Google]
sundar-pichai-1.jpg
48KB, 593x290px
Not being racist, but why are most CEOs of the top tech companies Indian?
>>
indians are the race with the highest iq on the globe
theyr just very successful people that come from one of the greatest nations of earth, which is india of course so theyre just very based and good people also they are on a healthy diet all the time because indian food is healthy and they eat it so it makes their mind body connection steong just to be sure
>>
>>61153871
Nah. Lots of retards in India just like everwhere else.

They have a huge population though and the US has an immigration quota, so the ones that do get to immigrate into the US are usually very skilled.
>>
>>61153871
>>61153893

yeah but why so many indian CEOs and not chinese?
>>
Well, all the Companies taking Indian CEO's are either failing and need an excuse (Indians), or started failing after the Indian CEO was elected.
All in all, all companies and their product and service quality went downhill proportional to Indian employment and diversity programs.

We need to bring back the Chinese/Japanese/Eastern European/German/Jewish/White mix, as that's what made Microsoft and Apple and made them successful.
Look at all the patents when both companies and also Google were great and advancing.
Not a single poo, all credits go to Japs, Chinese, Germans, EE, Jews, and whites.
>>
>>61153904
because china is doing (relatively) good.
>>
>>61153975
>relatively
China is better than ever and becoming better.
Even in environmental aspects they are slowly improving in joint work with Japs, while the rest of the world is stuck only whining about it and not doing shit about it, while India is still the filthiest nation on the planet and the 2nd biggest source of all plagues next to Sub-Saharan Africa.
>>
Someone need sink with the boat. Also, poo floats pretty well in the water, so, they will survive to sink more and more boats.
>>
>>61153904
AMD and Nvidia CEOs are both ethnic Chinese.
>>
Virtue signaling.
>>
File: apple.png (572KB, 988x1044px) Image search: [Google]
apple.png
572KB, 988x1044px
>>61153735
>>61153965

>most successful company in the world
>all white
>>
>>61154042
Jews are not white.
>>
>>61154042

>Schiller
>Marketing VP

Gets me every time. He shills so hard eveery keynote
>>
>Not being racist, but

There is literally no way to end this sentence that isn't racist.
>>
>>61154042

Whats with all these "Vice President" roles?

Why isn't there a "President" role?
>>
>>61154202
because #notmypresident
>>
>>61154201

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpObCUeOe5Y
>>
>>61153735
they aren't at the top is the jew
>>
File: 1408714935472.png (140KB, 328x321px) Image search: [Google]
1408714935472.png
140KB, 328x321px
>>61153735
>thinking the CEO is in charge of the company
>>
>>61153735

youre not racist for asking this question, you idiot
>>
>>61153735
indians make are almost 1/4 of the world population. So chances are a few of them are competent.

Indians also make a big chunk of the pie of uber-rich. It is no surprise that a lot of Indians from rich and influential families took over the world's tech epicenter.
>>
>>61153904
Chinese generally have very shitty English skills compared to Poos. You want the CEO to at least be able to speak English.
>>
Lisa Su, Jensen Huang, Tim Cook.

First two are Taiwanese and Tim Cook is a faggot though.
>>
>Not being racist, but <hugely racist remark>

kek
>>
>>61154202
Because all international companies have multiple HQ's or branches if you will in multiple countries, and every branch has its own president with its own management and workforce,
and those branch presidents are basically all vice-presidents in comparison to the current official company president.
There are also companies where vice-presidents have specific roles (financial, management, etc.) ergo this is also another hierarchy system with multiple vice presidents.
>>
>>61153965
>We
>>
Well, Sundar Pichai was CEO of Google because Larry and Sergey wanted a guy who would keep the ship running, but also take orders when needed.
>>
>>61155422
Yes, we. I'm already 1 year away from finishing business management. I will make my contribution.
It would be nice if you did yours.
>>
>>61153735
Because they're truly master race.
>>
>>61153871
found the poo in loo
>>
>>61153735
India has pushed a lot for educating their people on STEM, so just by sheer numbers you would have lots of academic figures, and corporate high chairmen that are Indian. By sheer numbers you have that most bad programmers are Indian too.
>>
>used to work at M$
>every time i would walk by the 3 indian ladies desk i would smell this terrible smell
>no clue if it was their arm pits, vaginas, or ass crack, or all of the above

seriously what the fuck is that smell?
>>
>>61155615
>Falling for bait

Kys
>>
>>61155649
They eat too much curry.
>>
>>61153735
Because murilards can't compete with immigrants.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.