[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ approved netbooks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1494759520682.jpg (52KB, 420x388px) Image search: [Google]
1494759520682.jpg
52KB, 420x388px
Lads, it's my birthday soon and I want a cute little netbook to buy with my Jew gold.

Any suggestions?

I'd want something utilitarian but stylish, something that'd go well with the grays and dark blues like on the Discord GUI but also has a decent network card that supports haxxor shit like packet injection.

Bonus points if it supports coreboot/libreboot.
>>
If you want to get laid buy a Mac. I
>>
>>61153773
That only applies if you're gay
>>
>>61153802
>2017
>not being gay
i seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
File: kohjinsha_notebook-620x288.png (285KB, 620x288px) Image search: [Google]
kohjinsha_notebook-620x288.png
285KB, 620x288px
Look into Kohjinsha DZ Netbook. It's a 10.1" netbook but have dual LED backlit screens with 1024 by 600 (useful if you want the screen space for work). The CPU is a AMD Athlon ™ Neo MV-40 (1.6 GHz) which is a bit more faster than the Intel Atom Cpu at the time. Ram which come with this netbook is 1GB but can Max at 4GB (they is another version of this laptop which can max at 8GB of RAM).

Unfortunately, they're hard to come by as it's for the Japan market but if you manage to found one, it won't be cheap (unless you buy it as, "JUNK" in Yahoo Auction). Can't say if it support coreboot/libreboot but I have a feeling it work but will have issue when trying to display dual screen.
>>
Latitude e4200 with blue magnesium cover
>>
>>61153659
Spray paint a $50 Craigslist Chromebook.
>>
>>61154715
that looks fucking cool, need me one
>>
>>61154715
Cool as fuck but all the info on it seems to be from 2009-ish. I don't know if they've made a more modern one.
>>
>>61154950
Thanks. If you're interested in this laptop, you will have to look at Yahoo Auction Japan but they don't tend to pop up too often but you will see it there once a while. This is how I got mine and it arrived at my office 2 days ago. In the process of upgrade the RAM and HDD and doing a proper cleaning of the external and maybe internal (even though it look clean from what I can see in the inside).

>>61155102
If you want a slightly better one, look into Onkyo's DX netbook. It's basically the Kohjinsha DZ but few things have upgrade like
-Screen LCD displays bump 1,366 × 768 pixel over the 1,024 x 600 on Kohjinsha DZ.
- Ram can now be upgrade to 8GB max over 4GB max on Kohjinsha DZ.
-Gigabit Ethernet.

Still, if you're looking for a laptop which have more than 1 screen with modem specs, Razer Project Valerie is might be something to look at but that is just a prototype as of now and no ETA of when it will come out for consumer. If you want a current dual screen laptop, ThinkPad W700DS or 701DS might be the only choice but it isn't really a proper dual screen (just a small pop up screen on the size) and how old this laptop is and current price for them now to get one and how often it pop up on eBay, it might not be a best choice.
>>
Is they actually newer netbook in the market right now except Chromebook?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.