[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /g/ think about msi? am wondering if i'm the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: mmbg2.jpg (47KB, 253x271px) Image search: [Google]
mmbg2.jpg
47KB, 253x271px
what does /g/ think about msi?

am wondering if i'm the only one that had shit customer experiences with them, my 980's second fan just went rip after 1.5 years...
and o boi their half-assed translations
>>
Just use AssRock or SASV
Don't know why but I don't trust msi or gigabyte...
>>
File: msi.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
msi.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>61151787
>>
File: 1498797757289.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498797757289.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>61151787
My old MSI board used to shut down in the summer and smell like burnt electronics
And the VRM were leaking
>>
>>61151787
Same with razer, overpriced gaymer shit
>>
Only used one MSI product and that's my GTX 980 I got in November 2014 or so. Had issues with one fan not spinning up but that was fixed with a firmware update they released shortly after.
>>
I have a 0nd-219us laptop i bought from msi 5 years ago. I had it RMA'd 3 times already. First time the screen developed marking on the inside of it and the hinges fucking destroyed themselves and the bezel. This was the cause of the shitstorm I had with msi.

A month goes by and finally they sent me back my laptop, they ship me someone else's and mine to the other guy. My package gets turned around while im at home expecting it to be dropped off. waited 2 days before calling and wondering wtf, supposedly my laptop is with the other guy and they are trying to get him to send mine back to their facility. long story short i finally get my laptop back couple weeks later, dirt smudges and finger prints all over it. felt abused and not the same.

Few months later after i go through bootcamp and what not, thing blows up. Call them up telling them the situation that i didnt trust what happened, got blown off. roughly 8 months when i finally got back home i went on their forums and complained. Henry the shit fuck supervisor contacts me about the situation and takes the laptop in for a free repair. Ends up back the GPU. Just the GPU huh?

3 months after that it blows up again. Won't accept a charge from the PS anymore, only works off battery. Send it in, "oh sorry we have to replace the entire board, we cant fix the PS port" so I told them sure whatever just send me the old board back "oh sorry we cant do that" im like uuhh wtf the old board is still mine I'm paying for a new one. Get ahold of henry the shitfuck, literally threatens me and tells me tough shit and that its in their "policy" that they can keep my product if they choose too.

MSI is fucking shit, they have one small facility in cali that is ran by the same people and no one ever different. They treat your product like ass and every time i got my laptop back it was dirty and nasty looking when i would send it in clean and nice. They ruined the boxing it came with, lost the inner packing
>>
>>61151787
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARCVu-odjZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qt__Gvm69A
and this
>>61151941

are all you need to know about msi
>>
>>61151787
Look at that logo and the answer is right in your face.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.