[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one are you using /g/ I'm thinking about buying spotify

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: music-apps-iphone6-hero.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
music-apps-iphone6-hero.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
Which one are you using /g/

I'm thinking about buying spotify premium when my deezer free trial ends.
>>
apple music
>>
>>52218403
Spotify+Xposed for normie music.
32gb sd + Apollo for my personal favorite bands.
Was using Netease before getting Xposed.
>>
>>52218403
The amount of Spotify shilling is on /g/ is ridiculous.
>>
>>52218809
It's good, why are you mad ?
>>
>>52218809
Maybe it's a good product?
>>
>>52218403
I've used Pandora since 2007 and have had no reason to move to anything else. Simple the best algorithm to discover new music in any genre. The trick is to be aggressive with the thumbs down button, and sparse with the like button
>>
TPB to get music, foobar2000 and PowerAmp to play them.
>>
>>52218906
I heard alot about it, too bad it's not available in Europe.
>>
>>52218809
I don't know why someone would shill for a music streaming service that has no music though.
>>
File: Bait_Or_Sushi.gif (151KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
Bait_Or_Sushi.gif
151KB, 500x209px
>>
what.cd
>>
>>52218403
Spotify but I'd never pay so stuck with ads, suppose it's less effort than torrenting and the bands get a small amount.
>>
File: china number1.jpg (35KB, 531x528px) Image search: [Google]
china number1.jpg
35KB, 531x528px
NetEase Music = Free streaming music from China
Beatport = Free club music streaming from Germany
>>
>>52218403

Apple Music

Because makes Spotify and other weaker, while making Apple stronger.
>>
google play music if you want higher quality than Spotify and better mobile
>>
>>52221023
>NetEase Music
Is there an english version?

I'm looking for a streaming service but google play music and spotify have a catalog made of fucking nothing.
>>
Google Play Music. [Not All Access]

>>52218778
Care to elaborate on the xposed + spotify part? Is it only for the ads or you can actually save offline for free?
>>
I would go with either Apple Music or Google Play Music All Access since they allow you to upload your own music. I don't like the idea of paying for a music subscription service when any track or album can be removed at any time. By being able to upload my own music, I can fill in the gaps. Google Music is free to upload 50k songs and works on a lot of devices. Apple Music has iTunes Match for $25 a year where you can upload 100k songs and they will be saved in the cloud. If you pay $10 a month for Apple Music the iTunes Match functionality is built in and of course you also get a full blown on demand streaming service like Spotify. The same goes for Google Play Music All Access. However, with All Access you also get YouTube Red which lets you download youtube videos on mobile and play them in the background on mobile. It also gets rid of the ads. It might be useful to you if you watch a lot of YouTube on mobile or chromecast.

I am using Apple Music right now because I got some iTunes gift cards for cheap. It's not too bad. People have done a lot of bitching about the app design but I don't find it any more complicated than any of the other streaming services. At least it can properly display album artwork, unlike Google which blows them up and zooms in. People have had issues where Apple Music replaced their uploaded music with edited versions, but I haven't had any of those issues.
>>
>>52221110
There is a translation made by some spanish guys you can find on XDA. Its better you use this instead
Fildo . net
>>
>>52218403
Using Spotify premium on my mobile.

Mopidy (connected to the same premium account) with ncmpcpp on my desktop.
>>
Spotify just plays 4 bands per station for me, if I'm lucky 2 will be like the seed band, how do I make it not shit?
>>
>>52224762
By having some taste and listening to full albums instead of single songs.
>>
File: 4L_Qr2PB8wW.jpg (44KB, 1236x745px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Qr2PB8wW.jpg
44KB, 1236x745px
>>52224762
Spotify isn't a radio type app. There is a radio feature but it sucks. Spotify is more like having unlimited credits on a jukebox that has tons and tons of songs. You'll have better luck searching pre-made playlists by other users than you will using the radio feature if you want to use it to discover music you don't know. spotify works best when you know what you want to listen to.
>>
>>52221301
Remove ads, unlimited skips.
>>
>>52225483
Do you get "suggested songs" or not ?
>>
>>52225483

Woah, I might have an actual reason to root my phone now. Am I able to upload music to spotify as well like GPAA?
>>
>Spotify Free glitched apk + xposed mod
>GPM with 15,000 pirate discography uploaded
>Youtube with background play
>last.fm for stats
>>
>>52218849
>>52218869
The audio jew.
Not actually owning your music. Ads. Milking artists rights. ads. shit selection of music,
>>
>>52228026
Nope
>>
Apple music

Has literally every song I've ever searched for, and I only listen to UND3RGR0UND these days
>>
>>52228798
Owning as in downloading your songs ?
>>
>>52228825
Do i need to provide my credit info to get the 3 months free sub ?
>>
>>52218403
Netease
>>
BOTNET Play Music senpai
>>
>>52229240
I can't play most songs, wth
>>
Google Play Music if you already have a large local library like me. I might get an Apple Music or Spotify sub once I try them for laziness reasons.
>>
>>52226682
Yes

>>52228026
Yes if premium
>>
>>52229240
Unless you're from china there is no reason to use it.
>>
>2016
>not stealing music
>>
>>52218987
You can use it in europe with a little tinkering.
>>
>>52229915
This is actually the only correct answer
> tfw I fall for the Spotify meme
>>
how good is google music compared to spotify?
>>
>>52230013
Unless you have 30 million songs on your phone i don't see how torrenting songs is better than spotify.
>>
>>52230033
>implying you listen to 30 million songs
>>
I have the option to choose whatever i want at any given moment, i can listen to stand up comedy and search playlists and discover new songs.

Can you ?
>>
apple music (on android desu)
>>
>>52230091

yes i have youtube
>>
>>52230202
Nice, can't play songs in the background, can't turn off the screen and not to mention how much data it consumes.
>>
Apple Muzak is way fucking good.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.