[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: DSC00127-980x653.jpg (174KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00127-980x653.jpg
174KB, 980x653px
It's beautiful
>>
It fucking sucks and that's coming from me a gigantic applel c.uck
>>
>>51610495
It's also exceedingly racist.
>>
>>51610536
It really doesn't suck, you're just a faggot.
>>
>>51610572
The keyboard sucks and its good for nothing besides browsing facebook.
Don't forget
>ONEPORT

I'm just waiting for the new mbp tbqh
>>
>>51610537
what

also racism isn't illegal
>>
>>51610495
what is it?
>>
>>51610588
This. It's an idea that seems almost decent on paper, kind of like the ARM HP Chromebook that used the same micro USB as your phone to charge - but the execution is poor.

Besides these it's overpriced for what it is, even for Apple - it's overpriced.
>>
>>51610495
A >1000$ tablet without touchscreen and a gimped keyboard..

Kek.
>>
The VAIO Pro 11 is still far superior
>>
>>51610495
it's shit because of one port and that underpowered cpu.
Might consider the 3-4th generation tho.
Also considering the new mbp or mba retina
>>
>>51610591
Apple employs a tracking software called "Find my Mac" which can very precisely geolocate your machine. This and it's iPhone equivalent has caused an increase in the arrests of minorities and other underprivileged people.

The price points Apple sets are also problematic as this escalates the charges to grand theft, which is typically set at the $1000 mark in most states like California.
>>
>>51610694
not apple's fault that there's a cross over between being black and being a thief of their products. that's a cultural failure in america, not something apple can control.
>>
>>51610694
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>51610669
A lot more value at least
>>
>>51610495
It finally got the color that deserves. The color of shit.
>>
>>51610797
what kind of colour do you shit?
>>
>>51610820
usually dark like my soul
>>
>>51610495
hmmm this or a chromebook+£800 spare
you'll use it for the exact same shit, dont even lie
>>
>>51610694
are you retarded? find my mac & find my iphone are amazing because if you so happen to get your phone stolen/lost, if the other person doesn't return it they're stuck with a useless device rather than selling it and making free money.

you must be autistic if you think this is a bad thing.
>>
>>51610495
Apple crafts their product for design and aesthetics, not robust performance. That is why they are used by designers and fuccbois in the industry who want to show off their "professionalism" by using Apple laptops.

Actual professionals use Thinkpads, Dell and HP laptops that are built for specific purposes.
>>
>>51610871
>Actual professionals use Thinkpads, Dell and HP laptops that are built for specific purposes.
purposes being heavyweight and ugly?
There's literally no reason besides not having money to get a non-apple laptop
>>
>>51610588
One port isn't a big deal, been using one for months now and I haven't been bothered by it but I live in a house with WiFi and network storage so moving files from devices is easy that way. I FUCKING LOVE the keyboard on this thing. Its a huge matter of opinion and you can't really say that its just all out bad. The speed and precision at which I type on it is the same if not better than my desktops keyboard and that's fucking impressive considering the size of the machine. As long as you don't plan on using it like a pro then it is great, and in no way is it bad because it isn't a pro or air. The machine truly inhabits a tiny little niche but it fills it so fucking well that I literally am begging you to sit down and try one out for an hour if you get the chance. For dicking around at home on the couch, playing small or older games, and general portability and socially acceptable ease of use, the Macbook is a stunner.
>>
>>51610495
I used the 11 inch model in the store the other day and holy fuck is it tiny. I don't get how people can be productive on a computer so small
>>
>>51610911
Thinkpads have a wonderful 4:3 display that is comfortable for most applications. Dell and HP offer the latest and hardware with enough juice to run heavy duty applications and performance that exceeds even desktop.

Macs are flawed by design housing inferior and outdated hardware at twice the cost. When you have an organization to run, cost is everything.

Even from a personal point of view, a less expensive laptop that can run Windows/Linux without binding you to OSX ecosystem is desirable as organizations use SAP and other custom built applications across their offices.
>>
>>51610495
>trackpad as fat as the keyboard
>>
It looks beautiful definitely, æsthetically perfect, and it has a beautiful display. However:

>ONE PORT
>Shit keyboard
>Tiny screen
>$1299

–Sent from my iPhone.
>>
>>51610950
>comfortable for most applications.
what are you talking about?
4:3 is literally inferior and outdated hardware
There's nothing comfortable about loud, heavy 4:3 laptops besides the price.
>when you have an orgonization to run
yeah, then buy expensive equipment and get a tax-refund
There's nothing that a professional uses that binds him to any ecosystem.
The things that do "bind" you are personal shit like icloud or itunes
>>
>There's nothing comfortable about loud, heavy 4:3 laptops besides the price.
>4:3 is literally inferior and outdated hardware
>>
>>51611004
I work in the industry and I have yet to see people use Apple hardware or laptops for their work or general use. This meme is only in burgerland, the rest of the world doesn't think that highly of Apple.
>>
File: 1448397601772.jpg (76KB, 719x539px) Image search: [Google]
1448397601772.jpg
76KB, 719x539px
>>51611019
forgot my face
>>
>>51610950
So much horseshit in one post. First off, thinkpad's haven't had a 4:3 display in over 10 years gramps.

Also when you have an "organization to run" as you put it, the cost of an employee macbook is fucking chump change compared to their salary.

Not to mention most large tech companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Github - macs are an overwhelming majority.
>>
>>51610537
You see, the /g/entooman in his native habitat faces a tough decision (some might even call it a paradox). If he laughed at the Anon calling something "racist", he must also come to the defense of Apple (almost as low as using Windows to the GNU/freedom-loving, beard-sporting /g/ent). However, if he stands by, it is >implied
that he supports such a display of pure SJW shit (a deadly breach of etiquette on the dangerous /g/ board).
>>
>>51611027
So people on the most successful country on earth at least economically speaking uses Macs for work while the third world doesn't.
>>
>>51611027
>I work in the industry
>the industry

sure you do buddy.
>>
>>51611027
>the rest of the world doesn't think that highly of Apple.

Then quite simply you are somewhere that doesn't matter.
>>
>>51611032
yeah, that's why we're still stuck with 4:3 crts. Oh wait-

>>51611027
being on a chinese cartoon industry doesn't count
>>
>>51611027
>I work in the industry

What "industry", you clown?

There are several industries that use Apple devices almost exclusively.
>>
>>51611027
>I work in the industry
>At the company
>For the man
>>
>>51611027
By "industry" you mean an overstaffed code factory in Hyderabad, where the average worker makes 3 dollars and a bowl of goat curry.
>>
>>51611033
Apple simply cannot the run the same software as Windows keeping in mind most offices and banks still use Windows XP/7, Office 2007/2010 and other in-house applications designed exclusively for Windows. We had a faggot bring in his Macbook for a few days and it was just paperweight, finally he had to use an office workstation to interact with the intranet and communication.
>>
>>51611033
>>51611047
>>51611048
>>51611050
>>51611051
>>51611054
>>51611070
>>51611100
So easy to spot brainwashed iDrones. Enjoy paying for literal shit.
>>
>>51611118
Enjoy wading in literal shit Pajeet. :^)
>>
>>51611135
>still no arguments
>>
>>51611102
There's your problem, for fucks sake anon banks still use COBOL. They shouldn't be seen as a standard - especially on this board when we are "presumably" talking about developers/tech industry
>>
>>51610495
>worst keyboard
>1 USB C port
>shit processor
>horrendously overpriced

thats about it why its so shit
>>
I have one in space grey.

I'm a web dev and designer and I run a few servers with lots of virtual hosts and other shit.

The new macbook is a perfect mobile machine for me.

Plenty of power and the battery goes all day.

I can hack the retina display for awesome resolution.

Keyboard is awesome. Anyone who disagrees thinks chinklet keyboards with clits for mice are better.

Track pad and speakers are amazing.

Need to plug in 30 things at once on an ultra portable? Get adapters for the USB C on Amazon, the Apple one stinks anyway.
>>
I tried typing on these at a store. Absolutely unusable.
>>
File: Johnny5gold3.jpg (51KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny5gold3.jpg
51KB, 720x480px
>>51611467
> tried the keyboard for 30 seconds
> realized it was not my wiggly chinklet keyboard
>>
>>51611039
Such is life on the consumer products board
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.