[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a new job. What are some nice /g/ shit to buy now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Blog-neet.jpg (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Blog-neet.jpg
54KB, 300x300px
Just got a new job.

What are some nice /g/ shit to buy now that I am not going to be a NEET anymore

What would be a nice phone upgrade from a galaxy s4?

Or what are some good screen combos if i finally want to go dual screen? I want one that I can put on those adjustable bracket things
>>
How about opening up a savings account fucking underage twat
>>
>>51608265
this. Start with an emergency fund instead of frivolous crap
>>
>>51608265
>>51608329
don't listen to these normie scum, the time is now OP you won't be enjoying anything when you're older.
>>
Build your own website/blog/webapp or something of the sort and monetize and make sure to cash hard in on it somehow.
>>
File: buks.jpg (96KB, 981x957px) Image search: [Google]
buks.jpg
96KB, 981x957px
>>51608360

He's right.. don't end up like me
>>
>>51609133
If real, what was your strat? Going into full time world next year and want to do better with my money.
>>
>>51609186
- Work your way up from the help desk to Sys Admin in 4 years.
- If you're not living with your parents, move back in.
- Don't pay rent. I pay some bills and give the odd gift. Parents are happy to have me around but they're getting old and its depressing to be around them.
- Don't have any friends

Every day of my life is like that scene from fight club where the dude describes how he hoped every time the plane turns that there would be a mid air collision.. I play those fantasies out in my mind driving to and from work a lot.
Almost a year ago I saw a car ahead of me try to skip through a red light and got t-boned by a concrete mixer, as I drove past the guy was screaming in agony... I was actually pissed off that it wasn't me - I didn't stop either.

Trust me. Spend it. Spend it.
>>
>>51608212
>Just got a new job.
>What are some nice /g/ shit to buy now that I am not going to be a NEET anymore
high grade networking equipment
>>
>>51609268

Grandpa here, can confirm.

Spend money while it still matters to you. As you grow older money will be easier to get by and all the saving you painfully made at younger age will mean nothing to you.

Also when you grow older nothing can really make happy on the same level as when you're younger. So go ahead buy that V8 car, most expensive phone and any other shit you think you'll enjoy.
>>
>>51609268
Are you saving for a house or anything?
You've got a fair amount of cash, I'll take some if you don't want it.
>>
Just joined this thread, so the conclusion is to spend your money on anything that you will enjoy?
>>
>>51611328
no
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.