[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help! Someone is harrassing my friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 55463260.jpg (115KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
55463260.jpg
115KB, 400x400px
Hello beautiful people,
My long time friend is being harrassed, threatened, and blackmailed via a fake facebook account to violate custody of her son. We think it is her ex-husband's sister; but wanted to obtain the IP address as evidence to take the the police. Can someone PLEASE help us if you have any information on how to do so? She's a real sweetheart and this has been eating at her to the point of not being able to sleep. Any help/advice on how to obtain this would be appreciated. Thank you all, I'll be sitting here in hopes that someone can help us.
>>
>>51604135
Okay, well to begin this process, can you please tell me your email and password for your email account?

This will help us access your computer and hook it up to the mainframe.
>>
>>51604135
>but wanted to obtain the IP address as evidence to take the the police.
You are bullshitting us. Having the IP does not mean anything from you as you have no way to correlate that IP with the user. If it is harassment let the police investigate and contact the ISP to correlate IP and current DHCP assignments for that ISP assuming that you or 'your real sweetheart' did a formal accusation against the ex. You have no dog in that fight.
>>
I'm only relaying what she's telling me. I don't know anything other than the fake account on fb that has been harrassing her is Kal Devai or something like that, I can look it up again. I told her to contact the police tomorrow morning, since her son is involved. I don't know what any of that stuff you're talking about means..... I'm just trying to help a family friend.
>>
>>51604135
is there any reason to not report this to facebook? having a 'fake account' is against their tos.
>>
If you're looking for a hacker to take down the page we can't help you. You need to contact 4chan user Supermang, hes really good at this stuff. He can crack a 264 binary in under 8 min. Just make another thread to summon him. Make sure you use the correct formating though.
>>
File: 1444735645598.jpg (13KB, 536x343px) Image search: [Google]
1444735645598.jpg
13KB, 536x343px
>>51604395
I always don't understand the word "cyber bullying"
>>
What's your budget amigo?
>>
File: 1409433738155.gif (46KB, 1350x296px) Image search: [Google]
1409433738155.gif
46KB, 1350x296px
>>51604135
No.

And fuck your childhood.
>>
>>51604135
No, kill yourself retarded white knight, hope your """"""""""""""""""friend""""""""""""""""""""" gets raped
>>
lol OP is either a beta orbiter or his "friend" is really him.

either way, sage.
>>
>>51604135
If its someone using the same name attempting to friend her friends, have them get the clones page and report it to fecesbook. It's not very hard.
>>
Give me the Facebook account or I'll just give you the instructions

1. Install a Linux OS with no limits to pc usage (arc or gentoo, though I highly recommend the latter)
2. Get the username of the Facebook account or better, the url of the homepage of the account
3. Google the international technology website of your country (for America it would be the NSA) and copy the url. Now remember it as x
4. Enter in the terminal " ping x"
5. It will tell you the frequency it sends you a packet of info, remember it as y
6. Open a number to hex converter and enter the y from step 5.
7. Now open the terminal and enter " execNet_" and enter the url of the nsa after it and enter, then press "request_source" if it gives a denial, enter the ping frequency right after from earlier.
8. You now have access to the database put on your sunglasses this is gonna get real.
9. Enter "matrix (grid)_free" there should be a bunch of green code everywhere but don't panic, enter "find ()" and in the parantheses enter the url of the Facebook user. It will give you all the information you need to know.

Welcome to anonymous op.
>>
>>51604135
run webserver
send them a link
hope they visit it
check log for ip
>>
>>51605112

Php or html5?
>>
>>51604585
You say that, yet if Hiro added a like button to 4chan, you'd feel violated for losing your safe space.
>>
>>51605157
Some obscure JavaScript back end that no ones ever heard of.
>>
>>51605214
Kek
Upboated
>>
>>51605157
neither

python with flask is pretty easy

just need to make an empty route, make it internet accessible, and hope they're stupid enough to click on the link
>>
First things first

Call Shrek to suck ur dick and you need to ejaculate at least 69 thousand times before lord dildo monster will be summoned
>>
>>51605214
lel +1
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.