[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these trash, can you guys confirm? I use a macbook pro and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 6144_1_.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6144_1_.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
Are these trash, can you guys confirm?
I use a macbook pro and am looking at a desktop setup, the only thing holding me from going PC is Logic Pro which I use daily. Can you guys convince me its not worth getting.
>>
It's bad for gaymen
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>51603219
>Apple
>>
>>51603219
Only the 5k it's not
>>
>>51603219
>Can you guys convince me its not worth getting
no
>>
You can't even play The Elder Scrolls™ V: Skyrim or Fallout™ 4 on one of those overpriced Starbucks hipster Facebook machines
>>
>>51603219
>those fucking HUGE bezels
>in 2015

Thanks, Apples.
>>
>>51603219
The screen is pretty good. 5K 10bit IPS with good color accuracy and contrast.

I like El Capitan.

The hardware itself is meh. You're paying a lot for the screen.
>>
OSX arguably superior in terms of usability, and the laptops are somewhat fairly priced, but apple desktops just have ridiculous price tags. I wouldn't buy one even if money wasn't an issue. It just seems appaling what they charge.

You could however build a desktop your own and install hackintosh IF YOU GOT THE BALLS.

I had a setup like that working just fine for almost three years then i flashed the BIOS and everything was poop and unbootable. But if you try, you can get a stable, working setup, just don't do any big update or stupid shit like flashing your BIOS without updating beforehand.

t. a fellow macfriend
>>
Think of it with a MacBook Pro but as a desktop.

Arguably they have a bit more horsepower, but they still basically use laptop CPUs/GPUs to maintain the small form factor. The only difference is, they can use a slightly larger (though still pathetic) cooler and they don't need to worry about power usage.

The display is also quite neat desu.

If you've already got a powerful MBP, just buy a nice monitor and plug it in when on your desk. you'll have a similar experience
>>
>>51603462

You can on the ones that don't use "muh Intel graphics" but it's an expensive as fuck way to do so.

iMacs aren't for games. They're for real work without crashes, malware, and MicroBotnet.
>>
>>51603219
desu it's probably just better to get a monitor to plug your macbook into, the mac desktops are very overpriced. unless you're looking at the 5k imac which is actually a decent deal.
>>
Macs are for 10 year old gitls
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.