[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: ohshit.png (70KB, 1280x758px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.png
70KB, 1280x758px
What do /g/?
>>
CloudFlare :^)
>>
Reply to the e-mail asking what the fuck he just said to you, then call him a little bitch.
>>
>So no cheap protection will help
Well get expensive protection. Do not let the chinks win.
>>
unplug your servers when/if the attacks start so they can't ddos u any more
>>
Who needs disciplining more, ISIS, or 12 year old hackers?
>>
>>51602796
Nothing. Even if they do DDoS, it won't last longer than 2 weeks. Take a vacation. Come back when these kids have moves on to another sucker.
>>
File: haram.jpg (85KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
85KB, 531x471px
>Outlook
>>
>>51602868
lol nigga
>>
>>51602877

this

replying makes you a target

ignore it
>>
>The collective power of XPfags
>>
>>51602796
1) Inform police
2) Put servers on maintenance if they are actually going to do that.
>>
>>51602796
Let them DDoS. It costs them money too.
>>
reply with "sent ;)"
>>
>>51602884
some people have jobs, you know
>>
call him a bitch and threaten to hit his botnet back with even more bandwidth
>>
Tell him you're a member of Anonymous so they shouldn't fuck with you, because you neither forgive nor forget.
>>
>>51602926
+1

:^)
>>
This is why your servers should run Hardened Gentoo, or OpenBSD.
>>
>>51602914
This,

>>51602926
then this.
>>
>>51602796

sign their email address up to receive as much spam and newsletters and marketing emails as you can find? Or more seriously, don't reply to them, and contact the fbi about it.
>>
>>51602926
Or some host not reachable email
>>
Send that navy seal pasta as a reply with a pic of you in anonymous mask and threaten to attack them back.
>>
God, that email is such cringe.
I'm assuming it's just some 13 year old script kiddie and you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>51602974
This OP. Guaranteed to work.
>>
File: cZyM2hL.gif (982KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
cZyM2hL.gif
982KB, 285x171px
Send him this pic, and tell him that this is 'merica with a capital apostraphe, and these colors don't run. Also, call him a nigger.
>>
OP, are you actually serious? What kind of service does your site provide? I can help you handle it.
>>
OP here.

Here's the bottom that didn't fit in the screenshot.

>Do not reply, we will not read. Pay and we will know its you. AND YOU WILL NEVER AGAIN HEAR FROM US!
>And nobody will ever know you cooperated.

The mail is actually not for us. We share a very similar domain to a bank which is the actual target. It was sent to their correct domain as well. You'll be surprised how much e-mail we get for them.

Been monitoring their site. Presently up, however it did seem to be a bit slow for a small while, although fine now.

I hope they're not stupid enough to pay it.
>>
>>51603111
Aw, I'd gladly help you if it was actually targeting you. It doesn't cost more than $300 to completely neutralize their attack (also depends on what's running on the backend, but if it's scalable then you're fine).
>>
>>51603111
You can just monitor that bitcoin address to see if the bank paid up.
>>
>>51602868
This made me burst in laugh, dont know why
>>
>>51603183
I plan to.
>>
kek
https://grahamcluley.com/2015/11/protonmail-ddos-blackmail-6000-ransom/
>>
I signed them up for so much spam mail that their inbox is gonna be full forever.
>>
>>51603212
Fucking pussies
>>
>>51603309
The worst part is that the attack continued even after paying... hell, their ISP blackholed their IPs
>>
>>51603432
There were two separate groups targeting them. I heard that the second one were... the Joos. I am not even joking. Israeli government.
>>
>>51602926
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>51603151
How?
>>
>>51602796
redirect your domain name to 127.0.0.1, tell the ISP that manages your website about this, if possible, ask them to null route it for a while

if you want to talk to experts in the topic, go to IRC: ##security @ freenode
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.