[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where the fuck is the windows 10 iso download page??? all im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: MacNix_Windows_10_DVD_Label.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MacNix_Windows_10_DVD_Label.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
where the fuck is the windows 10 iso download page??? all im getting is the download tool .exe website page.
>>
>>51601519
Check the ftp you filthy nigger.
>>
>>51601558
i dont ge it. i need a quick fix
>>
>>51601519
The media creation tool downloads the ISO you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>51601719
Of course...but if you read the at the top, i dont wan that. im using linux. i was always able to only download the iso.
>>
>>51601519

Why are you downloading windows 10 ?
>>
>>51601760
it seems popular. why? i just need something for work.
>>
>>51601760
>Why are you downloading windows 10 ?
He's right,I'm still on Windows XP and it's fucking blazing fast,why upgrade?
>>
>>51601760
im download ing windows 10 enterpise i guess from a torrent

>>51601777
i dont have a compact disc for xp
>>
>>51601759
use the media creation tool to download the iso onto a usb using a different computer
>>
i guess i'll use windows vista. windows 10 is taking too long.

>>51601803
i use only one desktop tower, friend
>>
Funny, I just tried to download a Windows 7 ISO and Microsoft only gives you the option to download it in third-world languages. Support told me "English not showing up is a bug they are working on fixing." Funny how the "bug" apparently popped up when Windows 10 rolled out. Hmmmm...
>>
>>51602197
just go to the pirate bay. they reduce it to that anyway. Fuck em. take what is necessary or install linux mint
>>
>>51602197
I had that issue too! Support wasted an hour of my time and then offered to escalate me to the next level support. I laughed and told them ill just find a torrent for it.
>>
>>51602345
Glad I'm not the only one. I'm really curious as to why they still make it seem like you have the option to download the ISO off of their site if you have a product key, but then only give you a limited number of languages. Why not just take it off completely if you're trying to force your new software?
>>
Does Windows 10 at least have an internet install?

(ie: small boot program that downloads and installs everything?)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.