[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>FireFox is now a terrible browser What happened, /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

>FireFox is now a terrible browser
What happened, /g/?
>>
>>51580886
Firefox became Opera
>>
scope creep
>>
SJWs
An organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host’s expense.
>>
File: RICKROSS.jpg (120KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
RICKROSS.jpg
120KB, 825x550px
FEMINISM
>>
>>51582461
this tbqh family

SJWs have literally driven Firefox into the ground
>>
I use a botnet free browser called Crohme.
>>
>>51580886
form over function faggots happened

"anyone can be a programmer" normie acceptance bullshit happened

users only getting dumber and more ignorant of how computer tech works every day happened
>>
Wait, what happened to FF?

What browser should I use now?
>>
>>51582979
Gentoo Browser™. Only browser that will make you universally accepted on /g/.
>>
File: 91f.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
91f.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
They jumped numbers wayyy too much. I still remember 3.6 like if it was yesterday.
>>
Soon the only thing that will differentiate Firefox from Chrome is its dogshit slow performance. Well done Mozzarella.
>>
>>51582970

>"Anyone can be a programmer"

In my experience people that think this way get crushed fast. I know two girls that were talked into taking CS classes online by their parents because of the women in programming/easy money meme, and of course they didnt stick with it. I think that's pretty common with normies in general.
>>
>>51580886
Poor skills/decisions by incompetent staff.
>>
Lol
>Firefox sucks because sjw
Lol your meme levels over 9000
>>
>>51583830

Yeah, they think they are into

>programming, computers, science fiction, anime, video games, etc.

But theyre only into it until the next "cool" thing comes along.
>>
What are we supposed to use now?
>>
I'll stick with Firefox until some Linux distro drops it
>>
>>51583033
>Firefox 4
that was the first thing they did when started to be shit, doing the "fast" update chrome shit

Linux Kernel is next
>>
>>51580886
SJW happened.
>>
File: femaleprogrammer.jpg (225KB, 2378x1783px) Image search: [Google]
femaleprogrammer.jpg
225KB, 2378x1783px
>>51580886

Feminism happened. Killing gaming and technology. One step at a time.
>>
>>51585183
He's cute.
>>
>>51583910
It's a meme but it's also true.

Eventually the infestation of parasites overwhelms the host. In relation to the software, the people with knowledge leave and what's left is talentless drones unable to maintain a project. They don't care about the project, they care about control. It's much easier to attack someone personally than on technical merits, this is why they bring unrelated issues into a project, because they lack the necessary technical skill.
>>
File: ahaha.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
ahaha.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>51580886
>not using firefox 22 and turning updates off
>>
>>51580886
Internet explorer happened.
Every other browser left Firefox in the dust
>>
>>51587426
I wonder if you are baiting or stupid. Enjoy your 100 unfixed CVEs.
>>
what are we supposed to use now
>>
>>51589482
>Not fixing them yourself
I thought /g/ is a technology board.
>>
>>51589524
>not sharing
I though fixing firefox was a team effort
>>
All web browsers are shit

Stop using http
>>
>>51589546
it takes a village to raise an autist
>>
>>51589555
no it doesn't
it takes syringes
>>
>>51589554
Nerd, then use what?

I actually would love to ssh into any PC on the world as my secret power.
>>
They decided to copy Chrome.
>>
>>51589562
underrated
>>
Why does the SJW thing matter?
>>
>>51582979
pale moon sea monkey or midori. g's hybrids which aren't bad
>>
>>51589986
because SJWs are trying to distance the tech industry from autistic faggots, and that scares autistic faggots who think that they'll no longer be welcome in the community they founded.
>>
>>51582979
Any Firefox fork because they're less bloated. Firefox is shit because of the bloat.
>>
>>51590007
Midori means green right? I remember using a browser called like that, it didn't work well.

I rather enjoy furrymoon or SeaMonkey.
>>
>>51589986
form over function
diversity over merit
social issues over technical issues
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.