[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to upgrade my comp. Price isn't really an issue.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 8567856785678567854321.png (48KB, 1217x597px) Image search: [Google]
8567856785678567854321.png
48KB, 1217x597px
Looking to upgrade my comp.
Price isn't really an issue.

What does /g/ recommend? pic related
>>
A new cpu and gpu otherwise its fine according to me.
>>
I7 5960x and quad fury x's
>>
gpu,cpu and SSD
>>
>price is not an issue
if this were true, you wouldnt be upgrading, youd start a whole new build. be honest, op, what is your budget?
>>
>>51573244
you shouldn't have an AMD cpu and not an AMC graphic card... if you upgrade make that AMD-AMD or Intel-nVidia
>>
>this font rendering
JUST
>>
if you're a gaymer, then your graphics card, but in order to prevent bottlenecking, your CPU first but in order to upgrade it, you would need to upgrade your motherboard and that would mean that you would need ddr4 RAM

so everything basically, start with mobo and cpu
get an i5 6500 and then an r9 390x
>>
>>51573611

what motherboard?
>>
>>51573244
>Price isn't really an issue.
>has AMD

i6-6700k with at least 16gb ram or gtfo
>>
any h170 chipset with the features you want
>>
>>51573244
>Looking to upgrade
> Price isn't really an issue

If you don't know what you are doing and you require asking someone what to get, get prebuilt... More money than sense.
>>
>>51573244
i5/i7 cpu and a new gfx card. 390 or something.
>>
>>51573502
this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

>>51573244
Get an intel CPU, AMD is just not competitive as of right now (hope that Zen will save them) but get an AMD graphics card. Like an i7 5775C or 6700K and a R9 390 or a Fury X. If you really wanna go with NVIDIA get a 980Ti, the only good product in their Maxwell line.
>>
>>51573244
FX-6300
R9 280x

You'll be set for a while.
Your best bet might be to wait till HBM2 at this point desu.
>>
>>51573704
im guessing you're poor
>>
>>51573698
mate, you say the same things i said...
>>
>>51573824
you say to get an AMD CPU to couple it with an AMD GPU. Not to make a mix between intel and AMD. I didn't say the same thing as you said.
>>
>>51573244
>Price isn't really an issue.

ok, here: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/7TNYkL
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.