[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got this keyboard... I'm so sorry that I held out getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2013080514242120-86s[1].jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2013080514242120-86s[1].jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Just got this keyboard... I'm so sorry that I held out getting a mechanical for so long... fuuuuuuu-----
I mean, who the hell decided we should go away from mechanical switches?

POSEIDON Z Illuminated – Blue Switch - RGB
This shit can scroll rainbows, for all you fags out there (don't lie, all of us here like RGB LEDs), or glow a solid color... or trail with a color... or trail rainbows... it's amazing.

Customizable with the software provided on the site, this is probably one of the best keyboards I've ever touched.
>>
>>51563160
But OP.....how do the keys feel....that's all that really matters...............................................
>>
>>51563160
rice
>>
>>51563160
just wait until you get a good mechanical keyboard. that one sucks ass.
>>
>>51563208
Just about like every other blue switch... the plastic is nice though.

It sounds like I'm doing something super important and typing really fast, when I'm just shitposting... so I'm pretty happy with it, desu senpai.

>>51563245
Haters?
>>
>>51563269
or you could take my word on it. Owned one for 2 months. biggest waste of money ever. save up and get a good keyboard with legit switches.
>>
>>51563296
What's wrong with the blue switches?
>>
>>5156395>>51563952
Mate don't listen, enjoy your new purchase. People will always tell you something is bad when it isn't.
>>
File: WP_20140809_008.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140809_008.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>51563952
its the company that made them. they're kalith switches. A chinese knockoff.
>>51563984
yeah you're right, don't listen to consumers.

OP. I know you're happy with it, but seriously. sell it and save up to get a good one.
>>
>>51563984
Yeah, I know they'll always SAY some shit sucks. Because at least a few people hate any given thing...
Just was wondering if they had any reason to dislike them.

Speaking of which...
>>51564103
Well, so far this one and my friend's (which he has had for about a month) seems to be doing great under heavy usage.

I may get a different one if I find one that I enjoy the features of more... but for the price I was quite happy so far with the customizations of the lights and the overall feel.
>>
i don't buy rgb keyboards because i don't rice the fucking color patterns on my keyboard because im not autistic and have better things to do

also theyre a waste of money. who the fuck cares what color your keyboard is
>>
>>51564503
Autistic people like myself who like colorful LEDs in their keyboard? I mean... it's nice to have a bit of ambient lighting in a room and I like to be able to change it based on the time of day and my activity... so why would I not want the same for my keyboard? It looks cool. And it's not really more expensive than the other regular backlit ones...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.