[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_0065.jpg (3MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0065.jpg
3MB, 3104x1746px
Wtf is this?
>>
Botnet.
>>
>>51561551
anus stimulation device
>>
hellraiser device.
>>
>>51561551
that quittiche thing uh majig from that gay movie about the hairy kid with the scar
>>
Round fingerbox
>>
File: vol5ch2behelit1.jpg (27KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
vol5ch2behelit1.jpg
27KB, 400x281px
>>51561551
Ask for a wish
>>
>>51562301
I want to be a little girl.
>>
>>51562339
Why
>>
>>51562360
Why not
>>
>>51562339
You're supposed to wish for unparalleled demonic powers not fag shit
>>
>>51562439
How's this?

I wish for the power of shape-shifting to the full extent of my desires: The power to change my physical body as many times I want into any shape or form I want, be it solid, liquid, or gas (and should it be the latter two, I would have the ability to prevent myself from diffusing), regardless of its mass, density, volume, or size. When I transform, the transformations should be painless, quick, subtle (no loud noises/blinding white light to accompany my changing), and simple to execute (that is, thinking in my mind, 'Become a black cat' while picturing what the cat looked like), and when I transform, I should keep all the knowledge and abilities I have (so as to not transform into a mouse and have the brains of a mouse [which would render it impossible for me to change back]), but still retain the ability to take in new information. I should also become unable to change shapes again, such as due to lack of concentration, unless I executed the shapechange in the manner detailed previously (that is, after transforming into a black cat, I stay as that cat until I think in my mind, 'Become a white cat' while picturing what that form looked like, whereupon I would become that form). Furthermore, my self should not be at risk of developing new diseases from my transformations (ex. Turning from a human into a fish, then back again, and developing some new malignant disease from doing so).
>>
denim
>>
>>51562463
tl;dr no u faget 420 smoke weed erryday
>>
>>51562510
It's worth it to be honest family
>>
>>51561551
It looks like a clock of some sort.
>>
>>51562463
Granted
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.