[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You've been tasked with pitching a technology-related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: team.jpg (129KB, 788x442px) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
129KB, 788x442px
>You've been tasked with pitching a technology-related reality tv show
>>
>>51561065
I quit
>>
House except he's a robot
>>
>1 human
>4 women

I quit
>>
>>51561065
Bazoingo!
>>
>>51561065
Like Hoarders, but looking into the lives of neckbeards. Their rants about Apple products, their latest Thinkpad Gentoo install, their collection of piss bottles.
>>
Arts students decide to switch to CS because its the new meme. Hilarity ensues as they claim linux is racist, java is misogynist, and the mandatory chinkpads are "triggering" them.
>>
>>51561823
with a "normie" and "stallman" word counter on the bottom at all times?
>>
>>51561065
Hackers and shit
>>
>>51561065
A minority transwoman joining the STEM field defeating adversity along the way as xe plows through the backdoors of xer enemies and leaves a sticky mess behind dripping from their conquered masculinity, xer plump, tender vestiges of manhood swelling with enough pride to drown the toxic-

Wait, what was this show supposed to be about again?
>>
>>51561065
LIfestyle & fashion makeover for the /g/ crowd.
Improving home decor to appeal to girls, grooming and shaving, picking out the right dresses and stockings.
>>
A boy falls in love with a GNU.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the GNU's source code Never minding the strange code, he immediately compiles it, and is overjoyed to find out that it works with his on kernel well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's compiling of the GNU, it only looks at him with a boolean expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the GNU he compiled is not the same GNU he fell in love with. In fact, i doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the GNU's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with some Swede kek, who too is blissfully unaware of its crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the kernels of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FREE SOFTWARE.
>>
It's a 13 episode-biopic about Richard Stallman, except in this timeline his worst fears have been realized, and now he must join up with a crack team of NEETs to overthrow the government and reclaim society for the free.
How far will he be willing to go for freedom?
>>
>>51561065
Pitching titles.

>YouTube: People who think they have a real job.

>If you only GNU me

>So you paid $1000 for sand.
>>
>>51561823
I'd watch this shit. It'd make me feel so much better about my life.

and It'd either scare people away from IT/CS or convince them that IT/CS needs more normies.
>>
>>51562262
So basically stallman if he was born as a millennial?
>>
>>51562234
I can't believe I didn't notice the copypasta until I reached the last line
>>
Normies vs GNU/Linux.

Normies are tasked with switching to free software for a week.
>>
"All I want for Christmas is GNU."

An epic series detailing the life of the man behind GNU, Richard Stallman.
>>
The wizards apprentice. Richard Stallman is joined by a millennial and he must teach them the ways of GNU and how to live the freetard lifestyle.
>>
Iron Chef: Stallman

The world's top chefs compete head to head for the approval of Richard Stallman as he questions the freedoms of their recipes and sourcing of ingredients.
>>
>>51562446
lol
>>
File: 1442673593971.jpg (247KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1442673593971.jpg
247KB, 960x1200px
The freetards. Like the apprentice but with everyone competing for Richard Stallmans attention and expertise.
>>
>>51562101
I kek'd
>>
>>51562534
Is free range the food equivalent to free software?
>>
>>51562864
No. The equivalent to free software in food would be free food recipes.
>>
normal fucking people above the age of 40 trying to use and build advanced computers
>>
>turn it down
>>
>>51561065
To catch a predator
>>
>>51561065
The House that Linux Built.
Plot: Stick a bunch of different *Nix OS users in the same house to live together like big brother or some shit.

Games for immunity etc require the neckbeards and fedoras to use normie programs.

Winner gets $100,000 and a surprise bonus prize (something that makes them rage during the season).

10/10 would subscribe
>>
File: CdHoa4f.jpg (31KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CdHoa4f.jpg
31KB, 640x640px
>>51566241
Forgot my pic :(
>>
>>51562924
kek
this
>>
File: 1437429569594.jpg (120KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437429569594.jpg
120KB, 540x500px
>>51561065
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.