[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but I'll it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but I'll it a shot. What do you guys thing about Sennheiser and their headphones?
I've never owned a pair and I'm thinking about buying 558s.
>>
Love them. Had the 280 Pros for 6-7 years before they started fucking up or the cord got fucked, whichever. Since then I've had the 598s and couldn't be happier. Once they break I'll go big time and get the 800's.

If you want to look trendy in public, just get a pair of beats.
>>
>>51554788
> but I'll it a shot.

Yes
>>
>>51554788
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0126HISOO/ref=mp_s_a_1_14?qid=1448631129&sr=8-14&pi=AC_SX110_SY165&keywords=sennheiser+headphones

get the 598 Black for the same price you'll pay for the 558's. Black Friday deal m8
>>
Ask here, watch for shills: >>51554720

As for headphones and brands, there really isn't a brand which consistently makes good products. All major brands like Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, Audio-Technica etc have most of their lineups filled with shit you shouldn't even bother with. HD 558 is a very good headphone but this kinda depends on how much are you buying it for.
>>
hd 280 user here. damn happy with it.
gonna switch to 380
their cans are more neutral compared to other companies if thats your thing. if not go for more consumerist ones
>>
>>51554828
>>51554855
What the difference between the 598s and 558s?
I assume the 598 is better due to it being a higher number?
>>
>>51554874
>I assume the 598 is better due to it being a higher number?
I wish it went like that. They are essentially the exact same headphone with one piece of foam blocking the drivers behind the grills on the HD 558s. Identical drivers, near identical housings and design. Get whichever is cheaper and/or whichever you like more to look at.
>>
not OP but should I get a DAC?
>>
OP here,
I decided to buy the 598s instead of the 558s.
Thanks for everything /g/
>>
Really good. I own HD 439s, really good stuff.
>>
>>51555086
Good job, 558 are way worse quality wise. Sound wise 598 are perfect out of the box..
>>
>>51555384
558 are literary the same as the 598 if you remove 2 pieces of foam
only the colors are different
>>
>>51554788

I own the PC360. It's a bit older but damn it's fucking comfy to wear and the sound is pretty good. I hooked it up to my amp and mixer and my ears are having a blast.
>>
>>51554788
Sennshills are the scourge of /hpg/ enjoy your veil and flatmemes
>>
I have both and I don't notice a difference in sound quality. Hell, I don't notice a difference in sound quality among any headphones. I've spent over 300 dollars falling for the headphone meme.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.