[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/, I enjoy paying pc games like Csgo or battlefield etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1441310545171.gif (936KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1441310545171.gif
936KB, 600x337px
Hi /g/, I enjoy paying pc games like Csgo or battlefield etc. but is it really worth it to get a +$100 keyboard and mouse? I used to have a shit laptop with a $20 mouse and I did fine playing competitive games.

All in all how much will having an expensive keyboard and mouse help?
>>
File: 1448411677127.png (4MB, 2268x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1448411677127.png
4MB, 2268x1388px
>>51548251
Are you a "professional gaymer"?

If not then you won't notice a damn thing except the over priced plastic and your diminished funds
>>
File: gamer-food.jpg (94KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
gamer-food.jpg
94KB, 640x434px
>>51548310
fuck wrong meme image
>>
>>51548310
that picture is literally autism
>>
>>51548310
In The Court is pretty much the only good album on that list. Faggot rap shit needs to die
>>
>>51548332
That's some cliche ass shit including your comment haha
>>
>>51548251
For mice yes the side buttons and some are really comfy, gaming keyboards are a meme tho
>>
the money you spend on a keyboard and mouse exponentially affects your kd.

spending $150+ on a keyboard and $100+ plus on a mouse will give you almost a solid 2 point increase in your kd if you came from using cheap shit before.

happy gaming anon
>>
>>51548310
I can't tell which board this is designed to troll the most.

>>51548251
As long as you have a five button mouse and all the buttons work, and you never feel like it's constraining you, then I'd say you're fine.

For keyboards: as long as you don't need a numpad for anything, you should be fine. I've never had a problem in an FPS.
>>
>>51548435
>>51548332
>>51548353

The image is from /lit/, draw your own conclusions gents
>>
>>51548251
>the front of the shell casing when ejected is around the temperature of the hand holding the gun
I never knew that. Of course, its still hot to the touch because of the rear of the casing, but i never knew the front got stupidly cold.
>>
I used to be like you.

>I dun need a better mouse muh 5$ dell moose word well

Thanks I got a 20$ CM xornet and I can never go back.

Only forward
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.