[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best VPN Provider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: vpn-1.gif (22KB, 360x250px) Image search: [Google]
vpn-1.gif
22KB, 360x250px
What's the best paid VPN service, and why? Preferably torrent friendly.
>>
They're all snake oil. If you actually do anything that warrants anyone coming after you, they'll have a legal team, and the VPN provider will shit themselves at the first request.

That's why all of these providers have disclaimers that say "we don't support bad activities" blah blah types of terms.

It's like buying condoms that say "don't fuck" on the wrapper.

If you're doing something you shouldn't be, you're going to get caught.

The only valid use of a VPN is probably getting around region-blocked content, that's not too bad of an "offense", but you don't need paid VPN's for that.
>>
Just get tunnelbear
>>
https://torrentfreak.com/anonymous-vpn-service-provider-review-2015-150228/
>>
I've heard very good things about AirVPN.
They also offer a 3 day trail for free, if you contact them. Meaning you can see what it's like before buying.

I used it for torrenting, and I got around 18MB/s (160mbps). Which is my broadband speed, so the VPN didn't slow it down at all.
>>
Mullvad is the way to go.
>>
>>51545313
My setup:
>rpi B attached to router with ethernet cable
>rpi gets power from router usb port
>pptpd
>noip.com
Torrent friendly:
>home router is in the netherlands
>>
>>51545795
or just general cvck snooping by the government
>>
>buy a 5$ VPS
>install OpenVPN on it
>profit

DigitalOcean is bretty gud
>>
>>51545981
>paid advertising

Come on /g/, you're better than this.
>>
I was hoping to find a black friday deal on a seedbox provider with VPN
>>
>>51545313
cryptostorm is the best by far

specifically recommend against PIA and HMA
>>
File: 1444579624739.jpg (63KB, 566x433px) Image search: [Google]
1444579624739.jpg
63KB, 566x433px
>>51546585
>falling for openvpn on vps meme
This is actually extremely insecure and doesn't accomplish anything.

>>51547414
>Using a service created and run by Douglas Spink
You people make me sick.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.