[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of trying to keep a normal smartphone, they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dumbphone.jpg (42KB, 258x609px) Image search: [Google]
dumbphone.jpg
42KB, 258x609px
I'm sick of trying to keep a normal smartphone, they're just so unstable and huge and their battery life sucks beyond belief, are there actually any options for someone in the UK who wants something that can make phone calls, text and maybe have a total of 2 internet based applications installed? I would go for one of nokia's rather attractive(and cheap) dumbphone options but they're all 2G only and I don't want to have to organise a new sim for something that might lose all coverage in a couple of years.
>>
File: jplus-red-silver-lrg.jpg (16KB, 283x533px) Image search: [Google]
jplus-red-silver-lrg.jpg
16KB, 283x533px
You sound like a dumb ass, I'm surprised you were able to type up this coherent paragraph of words.

Get pic related, it's designed for people with a room temperature IQ.
>>
>>51540816
I don't think people with 20 IQ can operate any phone.
>>
>>51540845
metric shill pls go
>>
>>51540845
But they can use a Fahrenheit based thermometer
>>
Palm pixie
>>
>>51540751
My Note 4 with the ZL battery can last for two months on ULPS mode

No dumbphone can beat that
>>
>>51540751
lg wine smart
>>
>>51540751
Just don't have it in your face like a fucking kid and I promise the battery will last you a week, retard
>>
>>51543513
Really? I barely use my Galaxy S5 at all and the wifi, mobile data and GPS are always off. If I'm lucky it will last a day.
>>
>>51540816
>>51540874
But the base unit of temperature is Kelvin, which should make my IQ nearly 300.
>>
>>51544055
No they are lying. Way to take the bait though. Have fun arguing in the shitstorm that is sure to ensue
>>
>>51540751
Look into older handsets, nokia 6300, 6500, or maybe into classic blackberry not the new shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.