[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we are giving away a free Raspberry Pi Zero on the front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 40_Cover_Small.jpg (208KB, 618x876px) Image search: [Google]
40_Cover_Small.jpg
208KB, 618x876px
>we are giving away a free Raspberry Pi Zero on the front of each copy of the December issue of The MagPi

Buy a magazine, it comes with a free computer.

This is how we know we're living in the future!
https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/raspberry-pi-zero/
>>
I can't help but think they made a terrible choice for the name of their magazine.

"It's a magazine about the raspberry pi and it sounds like magpie, which is the name of a bird!"

Yes, really clever. It would be fine if someone else hadn't done it first, an organisation called PIE called their magazine Magpie. And to make matters worse, PIE was the Paedophile Information Exchange.

But the free computer is pretty neat.
>>
>>51540408

WAT?
>>
>>51540540
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26352378

Some group that managed to exist openly in the UK in the 80s. It came up in the news last year and the RPi people are british so I'm surprised none of them thought to reconsider the name.
>>
>>51540408
interesting, and they have 2 pictures of kids dancing on the cover.
>>
Technology scrub here.

What can I do with this?

How do I get it to work?
>>
>>51540988
https://www.raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi40.pdf

Here you have the newest magpi issue. There's some info on how to get it to work plus some interesting projects. I'm definitely going to buy it to have some fun during the Christmas break.
>>
>>51541056
I downloaded the PDF. But when I try to plug it in it just makes a scratch on my screen and then the cable falls onto my keyboard. I don't get it, how's this thing supposed to work?
>>
>>51541295
You have to install the NOOB OS on the SD card first. Then put the SD card into the slot, connect it to a screen and a keyboard/mouse and it should be fine.
>>
File: cuckpi.jpg (33KB, 295x239px) Image search: [Google]
cuckpi.jpg
33KB, 295x239px
Two white kids? That would be racist, offensive and non-inclusive. Us non-deserving European subhumans need to work harder to make little computers for the underprivileged PoCs, so they too can enjoy the western lifestyle once they take our place.
>>
>>51542977
Why are white people so obsessive about blacks?

You guys act like children in love.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.