[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mozilla - Now they show their true face!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 13

File: sjw.jpg (187KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sjw.jpg
187KB, 500x500px
http://danstillman.com/2015/11/23/firefox-extension-scanning-is-security-theater?firefox-against-censorship

The last comment is pretty insightful, Mozilla is becoming a perverted Google 2, and i am not talking about them being like Chrome in look and function in every new Firefox version, no i am talking of that perverted Google mentality that the one with power can decided what is right and wrong!

This new SJW world makes me vomit! Fuck that shit!
>>
>The latest stats show updates taking an average of seven (!) weeks.

so it can happen that an addon gets through review for version X just in time for the release of potentionally addon-breaking version X+1? Genius!
>>
>>51540391
The whole add-on signing is only for one single goal - lock out all other Firefox code based browsers which do stray away too far like Seamonkey or Pale Moon and create a wallet garden - Only chosen ones are welcome!
>>
File: 1445937034136.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1445937034136.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>There seems to finally be a growing consensus around the need for a whitelist for extensions

So some extensions are more equal than others?

>This would be shocking if it weren’t so obvious. I asked in February how the scanner would possibly catch things like this, and the response from Mozilla’s Add-ons Developer Relations Lead was that most malware authors are lazy and that he believed the scanner could be made to “block the majority of malware”.

Can't make that shit up.

>many of them seemed to reflexively close ranks, dismissing all criticism that came from outside Mozilla.

That's straight from the SJW's Cookbook. Case in Point:

>In an attempt to discredit me, Tyler Downer, Project Manager for User Advocacy at Mozilla, is now claiming on Reddit that Zotero submits “unnecessary code changes that slow up review times” (a claim we’ve never even heard before!) and that I failed to give the full story in this post, despite my linking to and giving context for the same mailing list discussion he links to.

See?
>>
>>51540484
and another gem from the footnotes:

>Shortly before we left AMO, an AMO editor publicly told someone asking a technical question about Zotero that Zotero was “evil”, adding, “They submit a new version every week, with thousands of lines of changes, nearly always additions. Every time I review it I hope they’ll go bankrupt…”
>>
>>51540552
sauce: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mozilla.firefox.pentadactyl/1499
>>
>>51540484
>So some extensions are more equal than others?

It started a couple of years ago when someone made a FF extension to replace certain words about men with ones about jews to poke fun at how when done feminist writings sounded like they came straight from Hitlers mouth 70 years ago.

Never before has Mozilla forced an extension out and it got worse from then on.
>>
>>51540552
Even more reason to ditch that browser. Mozilla are such disgusting ass clowns!
>>
>>51540575
So what to use beside WebKit based shit ?
>>
>>51540725
Nothing. You can either chose between Webkit/Blink based browsers, or Firefox from Mozilla which shits on their advanced users and perverts Open Source more and more. Either way, you lose. But with using Firefox or Google Chrome you lose more than anything!
>>
>>51540725
The only browsers which developers value their users and their freedom are either Vivaldi, Otter-Browser, Qupzilla or Qutebrowser!

I have to correct myself. Pale Moon or Seamonkey are also available, Gecko based. But Seamonkey will be killed once Mozilla switches to Servo and Pale Moon stays forever with engine version 24 and tries to backport features and security fixes which can be backported!
>>
>>51540795
I feel betrayed but can't resign to let Google get full control of web standards (even if it's probably to late now that Chrome botnet has became out of control)
>>
>>51540886
Google has already full control. That is the sad fact. We have the same times like when IE from Microsoft was in the same position.

If the browser is not Google Chrome and instead Chromium based it is not bad. Just take a look at Vivaldi or Otter-Browser, it is not the engine which does matter, it is the developer team. This can even let you accept Blink engine.
>>
>>51540886
And i rather would use such a browser than a Mozilla product which corrupts Open Source itself!

Supporting Firefox = Supporting Google with Chrome.

There is not much difference! All what matter is to abandon Chrome official and Firefox.
>>
>>51540931
Chromium is malware as seen in the Debian binary blob case. I tried Vivaldi few months ago but was not really convinced, felt like half baked to me
>>
>>51541000
It is way better now. Just grab the Beta release from the Vivaldi home. So many awesome features added, and they are not feature complete so far, their goal is to implement full UI customization similar to Firefox between Firefox 20-22.

Just make sure you go into the settings, there is the place where all the magic is. After that, just rewrite Vivaldi UI with your own set of CSS or Javascript :)
>>
I guess the only real alternative is Konqueror:
-free as in libre beer
-uses KHTML and not Gecko, WebKit/Blink or Servo
>>
File: CRYkZKVU8AEllpa.jpg (13KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
CRYkZKVU8AEllpa.jpg
13KB, 243x243px
>>51540152
https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/3u8cbe/automated_scanning_of_firefox_extensions_is/cxdxktu

triggered

downvote that shit anon
>>
https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/planning-the-future-of-complete-themes/ - make also sure you let them know that you dislike more feature removal!
>>
>>51541319
>Part of the decision has already been made. We are moving Firefox addons (themes and extensions) away from a model where you can perform arbitrary styling or scripting of the browser chrome. This is an engineering-driven decision, and it's unavoidable and necessary for the long-term health of Firefox. Not only are we moving Firefox away from XUL, but we are likely going to make significant changes in the way the UI is structured.

Firefox 50 coming with the latest feature: Seppuku!
>>
File: vivaldi-logo.png (48KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
vivaldi-logo.png
48KB, 399x400px
When is Vivaldi going to be done?
>>
>tfw the best browser left is turning to shit before your eyes
What a world
>>
If we can identify the retarded decision makers and sjws, what can we do to drive away from mozilla?
>>
Do you think this could kill the dev community for FF? This add-on signing is looking like it's made just to antagonize legitimate non-AMO devs. The whole reason most of them release outside AMO is to avoid review hell so they can release updates faster, but now Mozilla is taking that advantage away, and they don't even get the advantages of being AMO.

This is basically Mozilla holding their releases hostage, saying you can either release on AMO or fuck off. And I think they are banking on devs not fucking off, or else are underestimating the damage this will cause.
>>
>>51543784
That guys only understand one language... the one of the rotten fish right in their face. Or the fist, or the boots - Works all flawless!
>>
File: 2066.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
2066.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>>51540836
id switch to qupzilla but theres on 4chanx there
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/3u8cbe/automated_scanning_of_firefox_extensions_is/cxcq9ka - Remember to send Tyler-D of Rapezilla your fuckings because of how add-on dev are treated!
>>
File: 2047.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2047.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
it trully is the end
>>
>>51541074
vivaldi is a botnet, fuck off
>>
I can't believe this shit.
I've been a Netscape shill for years but 2015 is killing me.
>>
>>51544058
And Firefox is a worthless Chrome clone. Fuck off you cunt!
>>
>>51540152
/pol/ belongs on /pol/
>>
>>51540574
Didn't know they got rid of that.
>>
>>51544058
At least Vivaldi is tons more customizable than Servo ever will be. It is also more customizable than bare naked Australis you stupid fucking asshole!

Before i use some software made by Google and Yahoo addicted cock suckers, i rather use a browser made bye power user loving developers which implement a non destructive Botnet unlike Google!

Fucktard!
>>
>muh app store walled garden
>waahh mozilla has to sign packages now
>I have rights, you can't stop me from publishing whatever I want using your private platform

You people are fucking pathetic.

If I were them, I'd make sure none of you pissy hobbyists had a chance at publishing even a single one of your shitty lines of code to even one of my users. Fortunately for you, Mozilla doesn't hate you all as intensely as I do.

>>51540795
>advanced users

LOOOLL you chucklefucks have never contributed a SINGLE line of code to Firefox, Chrome or whatever your favorite browser is. You probably don't even understand how it even works at any level. You think you're an advanced user, just because you can set a bunch of shit on about:config and know how to add a bunch of NoScript shit so you can pretend to be an off-the-grid, hunted cyberpunk faggot? Think again.

Fortunately, Mozilla is not so dumb as to cater to a whiny group that self-defines as "advanced" users. Even Microsoft learned the lesson as early as Windows 95. The right thing to do really is to treat you all as the dumb shits you are, because that is the reality.

>perverts Open Source more and more

Just fuck off you shitbag. You know jackshit about open source and yet here you are, running your mouth off. Mozilla has done more for FLOSS than you ever will in your pitiful existence. They're the only big player in the web that's non-profit, and that's fucking huge if you ask me or anyone else who isn't a retard.

They're absolutely right in adopting Chromium's far more developer-friendly and secure extension model and deprecating their shitty COM-tier interfaces. Actually they should have done that ages ago.

They're also right in REQUIRING signed packages when it comes to installing software on their platform.
>>
>>51544469
Shut the fuck up you worthless simple fag with Google complex! Complex features and simple ones can coexist without problems.

Mozilla just decided that you worthless fucktards are more willing to to let yourself being pants fucked than power users.

Mozilla is the same cocksucking garbage company like Opera! Fuck off you shitfaced clown!
>>
>>51544469
And for your information you asshole fucktard cocksucker who should be shot and ripped into pieces: customization is much more worth than simplicity and minimalism you worthless ant!

Normally i squish animals like you with a step of my nail boot before i send them flying into outer space you whore!

Go fuck your mother in the cellar you cocksucking Mozilla apologist! Swallow your own dick until you die!
>>
File: 1432526259390.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1432526259390.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>51543244
this is truly horrible
chrome will consume all soon
customization, developing, it will be a nightmare
i blame the disgusting normies for this shit
they just want something that can display facebook
>>
>>51544540
>>51544565

>Waaahhh, muh imaginary freedoms are being attacked yet I'm utterly powerless (too lazy and stupid) to do anything about it.
>>
>>51544578
as i am preaching now since 20 years since i started in the IT business:

If industry listens to normies rathr than advanced guys, things are going down!

There never would have been made that much progress if normies would be around C64, Amiga or Atari days!

At those long lost days users had at least a brain instead of a direct link to social networking stuff or drm related content!
>>
>>51544599
Go shot yourself or go to Syria to be beheaded you useless cunt!

The sooner you are losing your life, the better! Wish you a painful end, fucktard!
>>
>>51544160
>implying /pol/ gives a shit about web browser.
That's a /g/ discussion. For once we can talk about something /g/ related in this board instead of fucking consumerism shit.
>>
>>51544469
Oh yeah, before i forget.. Even if i hate that kind of guys even more than people who treat features with such low respctt i hope that Islamist scum are putting your beloved women under the veil and shake her asses right in front of you while you get your ass whipped you anti customization fascist infidel!
>>
>>51544636
Talk is cheap. Show me the code that you've written.
>>
>>51544757
Show some respect for features and complexity first and abandon your opinion that minimalism, simplicity and design is of more importance than function you cocksucker!
>>
>>51544757
But i already know, you can't, go take that design philosophy and shove it into your blowhole you smelling stupid fucking clit SJW!

Asshole transvestite! Go fuck your sister!
>>
>>51540574
Kek, can you provide examples?
>>
>>51544782
>>51544808
Talk is cheap. Go write some code and show me what you've written.
>>
>>51544831
Go to hell minimalism fag! Fucking design whore, go and eat your Australis cancer! If i ever would met a person like you in real life i would end your suffering instantly!
>>
>>51544853
>>
File: 1424637002932.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1424637002932.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>51544612
Even now, it is very hard to do various web development using chrome.
I keep most common browsers installed for testing, but I do development using Firefox.
I have had to disable updates in Firefox for the first time ever because these changes are destructive, I cannot understand why Mozilla is doing this. My only theory is that google has infiltrated FF & is deliberately sabotaging it.
If not google than it most certainly is normies & SJWs with their obsession with political ideologies (WHICH HAVE NO PLACE IN THE SOFTWARE WORLD) .
A web browser is one of the most important pieces of software in my opinion & it is truly depressing to know that soon we will only have something which is generic, stripped down, & only fit for displaying facebook & twitter.

The sad truth is this is a symptom of a dying internet, look at real video games, then look at phone video games. This same process is happening to the internet as a whole. The future is a bleak scenario where the internet consists of a handful of social networking sites designed primarily to be viewed & used by disgusting phone users.
>>
>>51544831
You can't even be called a human being you worthless animal! Go into your home-hole and fuck your mother you anti customization fascist!
>>
>>51544877
>>
>>51544873
As you are talking about Games... Take a look at Unreal 1, Doom, Unreal Tournament or Baldur's Gate 1+2 - compare that with very recent garbage and you have to vomit!

It just happened that Mozilla took too much of inspiration by Google, if you are hungry for the users of the competition, you are destined to make idiotic stuff like removing all features for the geeks and call it a day!

But.. Where are your Chrome users now Mozilla? Not here so far? I feel so sorry for you... not!
>>
>>51544873
Do you know how complex Firefox is at the moment? Mozilla want to reduce the size of the codebase to make it secure for normal people and also make it easier on themselves. A smaller codebase means it's easier to make fundamental changes later on in life such as porting to a multiprocessing rendering engine.
>>
>>51544757
>>51544866
>>51544892
What the fuck kind of retard argument is this supposed to be?
>>
>>51545026
Bullfrog! It is only about getting Chrome users over to Firefox!

And for this godforsaken vision advanced functionality has to leave the house? I hate you fucking normies to death! You should have no right in deciding how a software is working.

You idiots are ruining everything!
>>
>>51544190
Did they make it open source yet?
>>
>>51545114
Firefox is free software. This means you have access to the source code and you are permitted to make changes and to share those changes. Mozilla have no mandate to work for you as you have not hired them to work for you. If you don't like their work, it's your responsibility to change Firefox to how you like.
>>
>>51545355
>>
>>51545684
This guy has lost it.
>>
>>51545684
>You believe somebody has poisoned your meal? Go cook a better one yourself then!
>>
>>51545751
>>
>>51545791
>You believe somebody has poisoned your meal? Go cook a better one yourself then!
>>
>>51545800
In that scenario you are being given a free meal somewhere and have chosen to stick around and complain incessantly rather than leave the premises and move on to better establishments that aren't poisoning food.

Which is retarded.
>>
>>51545852
So wait, you see nothing wrong with a popular establishment routinely serving poisoned food to people?
>>
>>515458811
Stop eating if you don't like it! Who is holding a gun to your head forcing you to eat a gift that was given to you? Did you hire Mozilla to work for you? If not, you're just being entitled by complaining incessantly rather than taking work into your own hands.
>>
>>51545881
It's not really poison though, that's just your interpretation. It's like saying a steak well done is poison, and anyone who serves it is poisoning customers, but that's not the reality- some people like it well done and continue to go back.

Instead you bitch and moan about well done steak and keep ordering more (updates) and then keep bitching when it continues to show up well done.

Replace well done with rare or whatever if it helps you, but that's the point. OPINIONS

the tl;dr is if you don't like it, show that with the lack of support and move the fuck on
>>
>>51545915
>all these people that are wallowing on the floor foaming out of their mouths? Meh this place sucks, better go elsewhere
>>
>>51545935
>>
>>51545922
Imagine that your favorite steakhouse one day decides to abandon anything but well done steaks, because it's allegedly unhealthy and steak equality and blah blah. All other steakhouses have done the same before. You are a medium rare steak fan.
>>
File: 1355739283325.png (10KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.png
10KB, 473x500px
>>51545915
Hello Firefox shill / Baiting faggot
Just admit you are turning a good web browser into shit
>>
>>51545968
I hope you at least are getting paid by Mozilla to do this.
>>
>>51545968
>all these people that are wallowing on the floor foaming out of their mouths? Meh this place sucks, better go elsewhere
>>
>>51545978
Then go somewhere else. That steak was a gift, it's not poison.
>>
>>51545983
I'm not doing anything. I'm not complaining about people who I haven't paid who are doing some work that I haven't paid for.
>>
>>51545999
Where do I get medium rare steak now?
>it was a "gift"
In a world where gifting steaks instead of selling them is the norm
>>
>>51545985
>>51545995
>>
>>51546023
>money dictates morality
Goooood goy!
>>
>>51546032
The source code is right there. The code is intentionally visible for everybody to change it to any way.
>>
>>51546048
>>
>>51546083
>money dictates morality
Gooooood goy!
>>
>>51546038
Talk is cheap. Go film yourself eating your own shit.
>>
>>51546083
reminder to report this trolling spamming faggot
>>
>>51546136
Dude, is there any point in arguing with someone who only argues using fallacy?
>>
>>51546091
>>51546092
>>51546136
>>
File: well meme'd my friend.gif (1021KB, 260x341px) Image search: [Google]
well meme'd my friend.gif
1021KB, 260x341px
>>51546186
EBIN SIMPLY EBIN XDDD

>>51544831
>>51544866
>>51544892
>>51545684
>>51545791
>>51545968
>>51546038
>>51546083
>>
>>51546218
>>
>>51546186
Not unless you film yourself eating your own shit first.
>>
>>51546232
>>
>>51543208
If vivaldi was open source, it would be GOAT
>>
>>51540836
not opera?
>>
>>51544190
why do ppl call vivaldi bot et

it calls home?
>>
>>51540152
Edge master race
>>
>>51546635
Somebody likes it, so it's bad
>>
>>51546635
No it's a proprietary chrome skin.
>>
>>51547149
>>
>>51548717
I'm pretty sure that he's making fun of op for being edgy, not Mozilla.
>>
>>51548724
he's talking about the edge browser for windows 10,which is shit. I don't know any other browser to turn to that's free software, should I give pale moon a try?
>>
>>51548797
Give Pale Moon a try. I don't know how well they'll be maintaining XUL in the future once Firefox is changed. Here's to hoping that they do.
>>
just installed icecat today and im loving it so far
fuck firefox sjws
>>
>>51540836
>closed-source botnet
>value their users and their freedom
>more FUD against palemoon as usual
Vivaldi paid shills are pretty much confirmed at this point.
>>
>>51541160
Modern konqueror segfaults when trying to render 90% of pages.
>>
>>51540152
>/pol/luting /g/
You stupid or some shit?
>thinking anyone doesn't just use whatever they feel like is the most useful software for them.
>2015
>thinking anyone gives a shit about your $400-1000 shitbox and what you run on it except some hypersperg autists.
>>
>>51540484
>whitelist
SIR I AM SHOCKED AT YOUR CALLOUS DISREGARD AND RACIST TERMINOLOGY REE REE MUH NIGGERS MUH ELANIN WE ARE ALL THE SAME REE GO TO MY TUMBLR AND GET EDUCATED IGNORANT RACIST BASTARD NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU REE LEARN MY PRONOUNS BAN EICH FOR HATING GAYS I LOVE GAYS GIMME AIDS PLS OH YEAH BABY RAM YOUR AIDS INFESTED NIGGERFAGGOT COCK RIGHT INTO MY COOTER REE THIS IS SO TOLERANT AND MULTICULTURAL
>>
>>51548948
Nice try, mosjwlla employee, nice try.
>>
Any Android alternatives? Lightning still best choice?
>>
>>51544469
>private platform
FF is not private though
>>
So can yo not just never update firefox and get around their bullshit that way?
>>
At this point the best way to go would probably be to just fork Firefox right before they strip out XUL and/or theme support as it is now and keep it updated by backporting gecko as needed.

I would expect over the long term that many new browsers will come about that follow this route only with the exception that they would be building up their own shell around it and possibly their own plugin interface.
>>
>>51549372
Upstream can send a stealth message to any firefox browser which causes a silent forced update. This feature was introduced in FF15. Google it if you don't believe it.
>>
>>51549402
Just use palemoon. why would you want 50% of the customization, 200% of the bugs, 2 extra features, and 10000% of the botnet compared to palemoon?
>>
>>51549430

Because as far as I know Pale Moon doesn't keep the rendering engine up to date and so its performance and standards conformance generally sucks by comparison.

There could be some architectural reason for not doing so, but it doesn't make Pale Moon any more attractive.
>>
>>51549413
And there's no way to prevent it?
>>
OPERA AND VIVALDI MASTER RACE
>>
For somebody who doesn't actually make extensions, what does this mean?

That I won't be able to use the extensions that I want to use without mozilla approving theme first? That's why I switched from chrome to firefox to begin with.

What the fuck other browsers even are there?
>>
>>51549660
opera, midori, (lynx?)
>>
>>51549660
When they remove XUL, virtually all of your plugins won't have the necessary access to the UI or core to do any of the useful things they do anymore.

By removing the theme components they have you'll basically be restricted to picking a color you like and setting a home page background (if even that).
>>
>>51549701
So is there a way to just stick with the version of firefox that works with XUL or for somebody to make a Firefox clone that does?
>>
>>51549457
[FUDing intensifies]
>>
>>51549465
You can patch this "feature" out of firefox, but while you're at it, why not patch out the other billion anti-features that mozilla came up with since 3.6? And then you end up with palemoon.
>>
>>51549719
Palemoon.
>>
>>51549750
>You can patch this "feature" out of firefox,
How?
>>
>>51549719

Remove the background update service, disable automatic updates, or you could try Pale Moon.

>>51549734

>FUD
That's a rather convenient way to skirt around the issue. It's the same story with other forks like Iceweasel where the codebase stagnates due to unwillingness to keep all of the important shit current due to ideological and licensing reasons. Just because you're willing to ignore it doesn't make it okay.
>>
File: 1422481136058.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1422481136058.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TECHNOLOGY IS DYING
>>
>>51549776
Download the source, find where the feature is, remove it from the source, patch any code that relies on it, compile.
>>
>>51546022
he may be indian, but at least his point(albeit over elaborate) is valid.
>>
>>51549793
What's your salary like, though?
>>
>>51549809
>>51549793
Yes, and how would I do that?

If I knew how to do all that specifically already don't you think I'd have done so and wouldn't need to ask >>51549719 ?
>>
>>51549821
>Being so incapable of refuting my statement that you try to redirect into personal attacks

You tried/10

>>51549855
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/753852
http://techdows.com/2012/10/opt-outdisableuninstall-mozilla-maintenance-service.html

I think on Windows you can remove it as a separate program.
>>
File: Source_ ).gif (441KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
Source_ ).gif
441KB, 490x360px
>>51544469
Firefox dies then Mozilla dies the you're out of a job. Will you starve or will the ejaculate nourish you?
>>
>>51549855
Then your only options are palemoon and seamonkey. Seamonkey is community-developed and is a more thorough fork, while palemoon is closer to firefox while enjoying better HTML5 compliance, being more secure, not having botnet, and having better performance.
>>
>>51549897
At least a whole dollar every post, right?
>>
The only logical answer:

If the developer(s) of Zotero are so god damned in the know and talented and seem to be able to "hack" Firefox in under 5 mins with some rudimentary code, then why don't those same developers just make their own fucking browser based on Firefox source code.

I mean really: we all know Mozilla is hurting Firefox, not improving it, with every god damned piece of bloated useless shit they keep pushing into it and while that's sad it doesn't do anyone any good to bitch, moan, and whine about it constantly.

Smart talented developers: give a major FUCK YOU to Mozilla by using their own source code and making a browser that you yourselves would use and see where it leads.

Hell, call it FUFirefox or something for all I care but stop whining about the shit Mozilla is currently and will continue to do to ruin their own product's reputation.

Fuck 'em and do it better.
>>
>>51549855

Go into the Firefox user profile folder or wherever the fuck you have it installed and look for the following:

maintenanceservice.exe
maintenanceservice_installer.exe

and delete the fucking files. The first one is the actual service executable, the second one installs it. If it's already been installed then it can't run if you deelete the service executable.

See how that works?
>>
>>51549900
topkek
>>
clear
>>
>>51550000
Muh quads.
>>
>>51550000
You know there are many forks of Firefox already, right?
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.