[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /g/ Where the fuck can I get a non OEM Windows 7 Home Premium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 41oedZIHmEL.jpg (21KB, 396x500px) Image search: [Google]
41oedZIHmEL.jpg
21KB, 396x500px
Sup /g/
Where the fuck can I get a non OEM Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit key? Microsoft is pushing their spyware bullshit so much it's impossible to find one.
>>
>>51536374
You could just ditch windows.
>>
>>51536374
Bought one in 2009? I did.
>>
le reddit microsoftsoftwareswap
>>
>>51536402
Not smart enough to into Linux

>>51536403
Only ever had OEM because I didn't build my own computers
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 941x1831px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 941x1831px
Godspeed, OP.
>>
>>51536414
Literally every single one is OEM
People don't know the difference so they all say it's retail
Also
>Buying it from eBay
>Implying the product key wouldn't already have been used
>>
D A Z
A
Z

Microsoft is pushing their spyware bullshit so much it has become legit to use it. Not that MS gets your money or message in buying Windows 7 at this point, so you might just pirate it and call it a day.
>>
Why don't you just pirate it you fucking kek?
>>
>>51536374
Meme it up, son. I'm here to save you:
http://0bin.net/paste/8eIx0EPgKLUtdtpJ#RhahYIVWRPd68jwZEKd3dDR+uJ2l9QeTFuwMp-Ra9T5
>>
>>51536374
Just get a german version from Amazon, they're like 30 bucks.
>>
Don't listen to these fools, OP.

Go to
reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap
>>
>>51536374
>go to MDL
>log in
>download 7 SP1
>download daz
>download simplix
>???
>profit

fully activated
fully updated with no win10/telemetry updates

easy peasy, one two threesy
>>
>>51536374

BizSpark :)
>>
>>51536411
Perfect if you want to rebug the seller for a new product key every time Microsoft disables them.
>>
>>51536634
is there a cleaned up w10 version yet?
>>
>>51536427
The one on the bottom there says "Retail Version"
Of course, the seller could just be full of shit
>>
File: gas705hg987.jpg (51KB, 363x405px) Image search: [Google]
gas705hg987.jpg
51KB, 363x405px
>>51536430
/thread
>>
>>51536374
I get them free from my university, i could sell you one :^)
>>
What's the problem with windows 10 ?
>>
>>51536374
why would you want a home premium key?

also, enjoy paying for an operating system you can only use for a maximum of 4 years because EOL.
>>
>>51536634
this desu imo senpai. dont listen to the keks.
>>
>>51539962
Microshit shill detected

>>51539937
How much?
>>
I never have pirated windows but after DAZ is there any limitations? Like some you shouldn't do or update?
>>
>>51540328
daz enabled activations can update and all.
hell you can even get a Windows 10 legal activation from these.

and regarding the win10 thingy, its retarded to be upset about all this privacy bullshit. grow up, no one on microsoft or NSA wants to know if you are fapping to chinese cartoons.
>>
>>51540486
how many cents do u make per post
>>
>>51540486

durr hurr hes against the circlejerk, so must be a paid shill.

for all that it matters im not even running windows, but all this fear and shit about the spying thing is really ridiculous
>>
>>51540544
The only thing that is ridiculous here is you. Some people don't want to lose their choice in certain matters. The fact that you cannot turn these things off is what bothers most people. It bothers me as I don't need anyone collecting all kinds of metadata on me and keeping it on file somewhere. Especially when data breaches seem to happen every week now. I've had all of my personal information stolen from websites and databases already 4 times just this year. And I get those stupid letters in the mail about how they are going to give me 3 years identity theft protection. I'm sure as soon as those 3 years are up I'll get raped. I don't knock you for trying to make money in this world, as that isn't always an easy thing to do, but honestly you should consider a new line of work or get a different side job. Astroturfing has got to be one of the most disgustingly immoral jobs out there and you should feel ashamed of yourself desu.
>>
>>51540320
20$
>>
>>51541327
Shit nigger
Hit me up at [email protected]
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.