[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question /g/ Is anyone here running marshmallow and did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (3KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 232x218px
Quick question /g/

Is anyone here running marshmallow and did Google fix the massive memory leak problem(s) from lollipop?
>>
Glad to see everyone got the update.
>>
I'm running it, have been for months.
0 issues
>>
yeah
yeah
>>
Same, running marshmallow and no issues
>>
I'm running it on the Nexus 6 and haven't had any memory leak issues. I am using Pure Nexus though.
>>
Nexus 5. No issues here
>>
Not running it, but they haven't fixed the wakelock issue yet.
>>
>Also, did they 'fix' the position independent executables?
>Or is it still fucked?
I know that it can be compiled for PIE support but i don't want to end up like arch users meme if i want to use an app that is fucked by PIE control.
>>
>>51528743
Source on the "massive memory leak problem"?
>>
>>51530107
Personal experience.
>>
>>51530186
Ok.jpg

How are they supposed to fix what they don't know about, i.e. what you haven't submitted a bug report for? Are they psychic?
>>
I hope marshmallow fixes the battery life rape that lollipop committed on my Note 4. My phone used to be a tank that could take a lot of heavy use on kit kat and still get through another day before it updated. Now it can't even get through one day sometimes.

Actually if someone knows what I can do to fix the horrendous battery life , I'd love you forever. Android system is always miles ahead of everything else on the battery stats. Even making the screen look like its using almost no battery with 3-4 hours of screen on time. Tries factory resets and cache formatting but it hasn't stopped android system from forcing its titanium shaft into my Note 4s battery life.
>>
>>51530251
Had the same problem. Marshmellow fixed it
>>
>>51530251
Well in a pinch you could get into the habit of enabling the battery save mode all the time?
>>
>>51530251
This is why I've stuck with kit kat.
>>
>>51530225
You have to be blind to not see it. Streaming radio in background, force closes. Viewing videos, freezes up. Switch back to web browser, refreshes. Go to home screen, redraws. 5.1.1 on my moto e is improved, but it's not there yet.
>>
>>51530714
Ifit's so obvious and easy to demonstrate that I'd have to be blind not to see it, why haven't you already submitted a comprehensive bug report?
>>
>>51530753
Honestly, it's because I don't have a Google Plus account and I don't feel the need to sign up for one.
>>
>>51528743
how am i the only one who noticed the absolute dog shit tier keyboard?
reminds me of iphone 4s ios8 keyboard.
such garbage

looks like i'm sticking to CM11 kitkat 4,4.4
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.