[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which phone? iPhone 6S, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5P, or LG G4. Each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 0

Which phone? iPhone 6S, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5P, or LG G4. Each one is free.
>>
6P
>>
>>51528329

If they are really free, iPhone 6s no question asked.
If based on price, LG G4 hands down.
If you really think that the Nexus line is the best one for Android, you are a fucking delusional noob and you don't deserve to browse a tech board
>>
>>51528617
I will, op. Thanks.
>>
>>51528591
>you don't deserve to browse a tech board
>wants to have a phone that won't even let him browse his files
k
>>
>>51528591
16GB one is free. 64GB costs $240
>>51528594
This girl is much better.
>>
>>51528329
>Plastic Korean Whore
>Not Samsung TV

What?
>>
>>51528697
Oh Jesus Christ
>>
>>51528731
LG is Crayon.
>>
>>51528673
It's a matter of worth, dumbass
iPhone 6s is the best one from a VALUE standpoint, if he really needed to browse his files he shouldnt have included the iPhone
>>
I was considering the same devices last week, coming from a LG G3. I went for the iPhone 6S Plus because I'm bored of Android-
>>
>>51529074
Is there anything that you miss about android?
>>
>>51528329
6p
>>
>>51529132
Hiding certain apps from my homescreen, and my Tvshowfavs app and widget that I've been using for the past three years or so. Other than that, there's not much. I love how fast, stable, consistent and fun iOS feels.
>>
>>51528329
obvious samshill is obvious

don't post your hideous mongoloid "idols" if you want a serious discussion
>>
Sell the iPhone 6s and then get the lg
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
A lot of people getting hotpocketed ITT.
>>
Hello?
>>
>>51529333
>hotpocketed
is this a new word filter?

also
>turkey captchas
fuck
>>
>>51529333
The act of shitting inside a fold-out couch and then re-closing it, leaving it for an unsuspecting guest.
>>
>>51529472
just to be surprised hitlered at night with the same turd.
>>
Get the 6S, sell it and buy a 5X and put the extra money into your savings.
>>
>>51529204
TvShowfavs. That app just tracks what you've seen? Can't you remember by yourself?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.