[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a moron and my mother is even stupider She has an android

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lg-g4-launcher-hand-hero.jpg (197KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
lg-g4-launcher-hand-hero.jpg
197KB, 1200x900px
I'm a moron and my mother is even stupider

She has an android and wants a free app that she can download music for her to listen to while she exercises. I tried to get her to use Pandora but she didn't like that because she wants specific songs

Which do you suggest?
>>
>>51528284
vanilla music player off f-droid

if u need scrobble
spotify with xposed for scrobbling w infinity skips
netease will also do scrobbling w infinity skips
lastfm will also do scrobbling
soundcloud and grooveshark 2
>>
>pay for streaming service and cache
>get foreign malware

Pick one. You're gonna have to teach her to pirate safely if she doesn't want to pay. Them's the breaks, anon.
>>
File: 1429090340096.jpg (40KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1429090340096.jpg
40KB, 400x386px
>>51528333
>recommending rooting/xposed to a tech illiterate
>>
>>51528333
>>51528353
Seriously.

>>51528284
She should just pay for Spotify, or start loading up downloaded music.
>>
>>51528284
What you want is Name VK aka vkontakte
>russian facebook Variante

I use it exclusevly to stream/find New music
>>
Root it, install Spotify and tablet metrics along with it.
>>
I'm in the same boat, my aunt wants a bunch of "free" songs on her phone. And she doesn't wanna spend a dime. So what I do is that I'll ask her for albums she wants and torrent them over night and slap them on her phone in the morning

OR you can tell her to do it herself on her laptop that has a *buntu on there so she doesn't get viruses.

You did do that... Didn't you?
>>
is your mom fit anon?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-25-19-30-08.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-25-19-30-08.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>51528284
Netease, the app isn't on the play store so you'll have to install the apk from their site. The app is also in Chinese but it fits the criteria of free unlimited music that you can legally download and keep after signing up for free. Oddly enough it has literally everything from Asian music to American and even the most obscure bandcamp shit.
I believe there's an English version on Reddit.
>>
>>51529256
Here's the English version
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/netease-music-unofficial-english-t3116629

And a quick how to sign up, after that you're set.
http://freemusicandroid.com/how-to-sign-up-for-a-netease-cloud-music-account-in-english/

(There's a desktop app as well if the Chinese botnet bothers you that much)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.