[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pomf general #4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1446382290442.png (44KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446382290442.png
44KB, 400x300px
Let's talk about Pomf clones. Share methods, code patches, tips and tricks, and archive dumps here.

IRC: #pomfret @ Rizon
Deathwatch: https://notabug.org/WubTheCaptain/deathwatch-pomf

News since previous thread:

- Pantsu.cat died twice and remains down for going over bandwidth limits.
- Pantsu.cat is considering to shutdown for good due to financial burden.
- Madokami died and resurrected with a new maintainer. It may be going down forever in upcoming months.
- Mixtape.moe raised $715 in donations for new servers.
- Sheesh.in shutdown.

New clones since previous thread:

- Comfy.moe
- movies.capsload.it
- Aishiteru.moe
- Sugoi
- nigger.cat
- catgirlsare.sexy

What are you working on?
>>
Luminarys rewrote and debloated Pomf's JavaScript, it's much faster now. It's in plans to be merged to
pantsu/[email protected]
release.

I finished linting the old JavaScript with ESLint. It requires code review to be merged to
pantsu/[email protected]

There's still one more issue with
wubthecaptain/pomf refactor-response-api
that needs to be fixed before 2.0.0 release.
>>
>start using 1339.cf
>so far so good
>realize people anti-virus blocks it

Fug this life.
>>
>>51524564
Use glop.me, it's a pomf clone that runs on IPFS - the decentralized, distributed, fast network of the future.
>>
I created a pomf clone called partyvan.moe
1) Fully open-source, released under the MIT license https://github.com/Partyvan/Nekomimi
2) Files are encrypted/decrypted during upload/download using AES-128-GCM, only the client is aware of the key, IV, and tag
3) Thus the server has zero awareness of the file contents besides their size and extension/MIME type. Access logs and error logs are disabled on the nginx layer, gunicorn never receives any client headers either
4) Hosted in the Netherlands, in Worldstream, on a server with a gigabit line and a 50TB/month bandwidth cap
5) Provides deletion links and the ability to set an expiration date for your files.
6) File size cap is 200MB per file
r8
>>
>>51525203
greek pls go

It's nice though.
>>
Please fix my ignorance, what does pomf stand for ? Is it nothing more than a file sharing service ?
>>
>>51525275
pomf =3
Wa- what are we going to do on the bed, onii-chan?
>>
>>51525203
Nice. I think some credit is due for Pomf's resources though, such as the CSS.

/**
* Copyright (c) 2013, 2014 Peter Lejeck <[email protected]>
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
* of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
* in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
* to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
* copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
* furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
* all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
* AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
* LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
* OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
* SOFTWARE.
*/

You should probably also attribute borhmeista/1338 for the dark theme.

Is there API compatibility?
>>
>>51525203
>
rewrite     ^   https://$server_name$request_uri? permanent;

Do not use
rewrite
. Use
return 301

https://www.nginx.com/resources/wiki/start/topics/tutorials/config_pitfalls/
>>
File: 2015-11-25-145316_813x149_scrot.png (28KB, 813x149px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-25-145316_813x149_scrot.png
28KB, 813x149px
Firefox addon for uploading with the context menu
https://github.com/paulerdosofneopets/pomf
Accepting feature requests.
Don't forget, you can't use it if you're not male!
>>
>>51525370
i retained 1338.cf's original header to the CSS, but I'll make a point to give them further credit.
The API is entirely new, and written in Flask/Python rather than PHP. I'll add a wiki page that documents it soon, but it should be simple enough to figure out through reading the source code alone
I'll add a wiki page for it soon enough
>>
>>51525203
>
ssl_ciphers '!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXPORT:!DES:!RC4:!3DES:!MD5:!PSK:!SSLv2:!SSLv3:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:DHE-DSS-AES128-GCM-SHA256:kEDH+AESGCM:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-SHA256:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA:DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256:DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA:DHE-DSS-AES128-SHA256:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA256:DHE-DSS-AES256-SHA:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA';

This is also too long and unreadable. Use short-hand selectors. For note, there's no Poly1035 support in this cipher list.
>>
>>51525457
>repeated myself
>>
>>51525203
Could you please add IPv6 support on partyvan.moe? AAAA records are missing.

I'd suggest you also setup an MX record with abuse@ and
postmaster@
roles, as required by RFC 2142.
>>
>>51525497
oh boy not this shit again
>>
>>51525393
>>51525459
>>51525497
Thanks, adding them all on my todo list. As for IPv6 support, there are no IPv6 addresses assigned to the server currently so I'll have to sort that out first.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.