am i hacker yet? i feel like there is a problem with my hack
Hello I am xxx_1337hax0r_xxx
i have 40 years of experience of hacking computers
I challenge you all to hax my computer
my ip is 192.168.0.1
0. Forget all the bs that "compooter science" courses teach you
1. Learn C and assembly
2. Learn how a computer works from the ground up if you look at a piece of hardware or a program you should be able to make an educated guess what it does and how it works
3. Study protocols and APIs, learn how programs communicate
4. Learn specific architectures/OSes like x86/WindowsNT, learn how they work and so forth
5. Take up Videogame hacking.
Videogames make great examples for how programs can be attacked. This will also confront you with common obfuscation techniques that you may need later and give you a motivation.
If you're good at hacking games, you can make tons of money selling hacks.
From here on the rest should come naturally. Watch talks and lectures on fields of particular interest and always stay curious.
Grab an axe and slam it into the computer. Then slam it into your head.