[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-Indians BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: Alpha.jpg (15KB, 489x325px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha.jpg
15KB, 489x325px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOywloqHW48

Face it /g/
In a couple of years we will completely dominate the industry. Your government knows how shit you are at programming, and IT: so they opt to import us superior techies instead of your sorry NEET ass.
How does it feel knowing your company will fire you once they learn Indians are better in every way.
There's so many of us, that for every job you apply for. there will be 10 times more of us who are magnitudes better at technology than you.

Might as well just give up and go back to playing your stupid video games.
>>
Cool story Satya
>>
Poo

In

Loo
>>
>>51513436
nutella
>>
Where's the following BBC reports?

>India wants to be seen as world power, but is it ready?
>We have experts from Great Britain that says no.
>>
What kind of programming thing has any indian EVER invented, though? And don't tell me facebook because I know a woman invented that.
>>
>>51513417
DESIGNATED
>>
>>51513417
What are you talking about? We already control the industry. Do you know how many Indians make up the Western tech scene?
>>
>>51513549
name ONE who's made any difference and isn't just a codemonkey
>>
>>51513417
I seriously can't tell if this is a real Indian or someone else baiting. If you are a real currynigger, you deserve all the poo->loo threads you get for drawing attention to yourself.

Either way, I predict the general shitstorm.

>>>/pol/
>>>/int/
>>
>>51513597
CEO of Google
>>
>>51513417
>world power
can't shit in a toilet
>>
>>51513417
Indians can't program anything worth a damn.
>>
>>51513679
webm's were made by an Indian
>>
>>51513656
A pity, PR hire, and again, didn't invent anything
>>
>>51513417
>superior techies
That's actually true. You have real life experience with handling explosives while I don't.
>>
>>51513417
>TED

daily reminder that this is the only TED talk worth listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
>>
>>51513510
SHITTING
>>
>>51513693
No it wasn't.
>>
And everything will go to shit by then.
>>
Funny then, that everyone complains when companies cheap out and outsource to India because of the huge fucks up that ALWAYS occur.
>>
File: pepe_1800s.jpg (47KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_1800s.jpg
47KB, 499x499px
>>51513747
>everything will go to shit by then
the world is their toilet
>>
LOL all these inferior NEETS finally coming to the realization that you aren't as good as the other 70% of techies

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/17/investing/india-ceos-google-pichai/
>>
>>51513766
That is just a myth perpetuated by the scared white NEETS who realize they are worse at tech by miles compared to my Indian brothers.
>>
>>51513737
STREETS
>>
Good. Programming is a shit job. Perfect for Indians. We're on to bigger and better things.
>>
>>51513811
This fucking shitter is the reason for Chrome, the browser worse than IE6 at its worst.
>>
>>51513417
The appeal of your cheaply made product is wearing thin as people realize it costs far more to fix your shit and repair their reputation then it does to hire their own codes.

Taking over the world? You are already on your way out.

This is as a whole, of course. The greatest will always rise to the top, and move to white people countries.
>>
>>51513831
DESIGNATED
>>
>>51513597
Vinod Khosla
>>
>>51513510

ABORTION
>>
BEST TECH CHANNEL IN EXISTENCE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO8EK-o1JG-204jl4pXx4Ow
>>
>>51513417
>proud of earning $30k a year
>>
>>51513417

Without exception every piece of Indian code I have ever encountered has been poo in the street.

Indian coders can't invent, innovate, show any ambition or creativity. They do the bare minimum to say they met some specification and don't give two shits about bugs or performance.

And that's when they produce code. I've got a client who paid for a VB6 >>> VB.NET conversion of an existing project and never got a working project. We're not talking about regular bugs. What they delivered literally could not compile. They never bothered even trying to compile it.

Fucking worthless, a cancer upon IT.
>>
>Designated
>Shitting
>Streets
>>
File: dff.gif (2MB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
dff.gif
2MB, 390x285px
Isn't it great that 1 shit poster managed to set back Indians being taken seriously anymore

>Designated shiting streets
>>
I hope England learnt something with France and Germany about sandniggers
>>
the company i work for hires a lot of indians (for engineering, not for software)

in my experience they are often quite hardworking and ambitious but i couldn't really look at a random piece of CAD and say which person on the team did it. unless it was shit\broken in which case it was an english guy who talked shit all the time and wore a screwdriver belt
>>
>>51515802
I'm pretty sure indians did that themselves
>>
File: MYBOWELS.jpg (2KB, 125x111px) Image search: [Google]
MYBOWELS.jpg
2KB, 125x111px
>indians trying culturally appropriating our loo pooing
>>
>>51513728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1AKIl_2GM
ftfy
>>
>>51515927
But it's beautiful no?

1 man single handily destroyed an entire nations credibility in 4Chan.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.