[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you don't consider to think money, i would like to know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Android-and-Apple-Pay.jpg (48KB, 620x421px) Image search: [Google]
Android-and-Apple-Pay.jpg
48KB, 620x421px
if you don't consider to think money, i would like to know what's your opinion whats the best phone on market right now?
and why
>>
the phone that does phone things
>>
File: 6p.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
6p.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>51509500
Nexus 6P.
>>
>>51509597
i need more clear answers for that i can't decide what to buy
>>
bumping for curiosity
>>
File: zpage001b.gif (41KB, 819x632px) Image search: [Google]
zpage001b.gif
41KB, 819x632px
>>51509500
You already know /g/'s answer. Same as it's always been:

>What I use is the best, anything else is objectively shit

That said, the iPhone 6s, Xperia Z5 and Microsoft 950XL are the best phones on the market. From those choices you have your preference of iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. I prefer iOS - though personally I don't use many third party apps, and If I did not have a Mac I would probably buy the 950xl.

Also don't buy the 6P - it is from Huawei- one of the worst companies alive. It is poorly constructed, which is immediately obvious if you can demo a unit and the only positive thing going for it is first class support from Google.
>>
>>51509500
a flipphone that doesn't feel like a giant brick in my pocket.
a flip phone that has real buttons so i can dial whoever i want quickly and easily
a flip phone that isn't full of bloat and google garbage
a flip phone with an sd card and a removable battery
a flip phone that is smaller, remember those days? when smaller was better... now you dumbfucks keep making phones bigger.. disgusting.
>>
>>51509746
>iOS
>into the garbage with your opinion.
>>
Blackberry priv
>>
LG G4 / Note 5 / Nexus 6P / Xperia Z5
>>
>>51509500
Lg g4 for great pictures. Droid turbo 2 for killer battery life and uncrackable screen. IPhone 6s for ease of use and security. Nexus 6p for direct updates from Google and if you want to look like a check out clerk.
>>
>>51509500
6s plus
actually will be selling my 5x and getting one really soon
>>
>>51509500

Aren't the best paid apps available on the iPhone?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.