[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best paid and free webhosting sites?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1446175418238.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446175418238.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Best paid and free webhosting sites?
>>
freehoztingz4real.legit.com.666PetaHertz
>>
>>51503939
>free
byet is quite good
>>
>>51503939
>free hosting
>good service
There's no such thing.

Just do a search and check the prices. Then ask more specific questions, maybe, since they all have similar offers.
>>
>>51503970
You speak from experience?
I wanna both free and paid to experiment and serious projects respectively, looking around the web I've seen "review" sites ranking webhosting services arbitrarily, each review site has different set of top webhosting providers.
>>
>>51504034
Yeah, I speak from experience.
It has 1GB space, 5 databases, php, emails, subdomains, no ads, cpanel, etc.
Of course if you expect to have a shitload of traffic you can't use a free host.
>>
>>51503939
I am extremely happy with Hostico, its a small romanian company. I started with them this summer and they offer me shared hosting with dedicated IP, CPanel, DDoS protection, free .ro domain for a year, 7.5GB HDD, 3 spaces for additional domains and unlimited bandwidth for 4€/month. The connection speeds are great, the domain has whois protection and the customer support is good.

Bad hosts: FatCow, they put ads on the admin panel...
>>
>use 000webhost for my extremely low traffic personal homepage
>it gets hacked
I'm so glad I didn't have any sensitive data there (and I used a different password than my other accounts)
>>
>>51504113
>no ads
Sorry I probably had to be more precise: no ads on your website. The cpanel (administration part than only you see) used to have ads, dunno about now.
>>
>>51504125
Any chance there's an english version of their site?
>>
File: 1447366475166.png (1MB, 1024x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1447366475166.png
1MB, 1024x1387px
>>51503939
depends what you need faglord

what kind of shitty website are you going to host?

static html? some stupid php shit? some garbage you wrote in python?
>>
>>51504159
why are you this mean?
Did you boyfriend break up with you? Do you miss Jamal's cock this much?
>>
>>51504170
i'm mean to people online when i'm in a good mood

no idea why
>>
>>51504159
Paid hosting:
For artwork, about 100 paintings of my own, like a portfolio site.
Gonna use wordpress for that, must be a good theme/plugins for that purpose.
That can handle decent traffic like 100 unique visitors concurrently and more than a 1000 unique visitors per day.

Free hosting:
Almost no traffic and space required, just to test/experiment stuff.
>>
free:
000webhost
hourB

paid (for me in Austria):
world4you.at
>>
1&1
>>
>>51504256
>just to test/experiment stuff
Ever heard of xampp?

>>51504256
Thats a big webhost
>>
>>51504333
>Thats a big webhost
whet?
>>
>>51504346
Fug, that was meant to >>51504295
>>
>>51504333
What do you use xampp for?
>>
(Paid) WeLoveServers is good, (Free) x10 Hosting is good too, gotta log in every week or so or they delete your files.
>>
>>51504256
just write your own static version and use GitHub Pages. that's what I do for a blog; I have a program that compiles my text to individual HTML files and then indexes them on a main page and directory
it's a good option if you don't need back-end stuff, which you shouldn't for a portfolio
you will need to buy a domain but the hosting itself is free with good scalability and unlimited storage
>>
>>51504387
If you need to test and experiment. You don't need a webhost to fuck around with PHP+MySQL
>>
>>51504399
>gotta log in every week or so or they delete your files.
I know it's a free service but still that poop is fucked up.
>>
>>51504464
They warn you like 20 times before they do so. They also offer a paid service as well. Byethost is another free one. They are okay. x10 is better imho. WeLoveServers is what I use.
>>
>>51504142
hostico.net
>>
google drive
>>
>>51504142
hostico dot net
>>
>free

heroku, by far

has support for all the popular stuff, doesn't delete your shit, you can simply pay more if you need more computational power - you are not limited by bandwith or anything

>paid

just get someone local so you can phone them if there's a problem... small local companies also have better pricing, in my experience
>>
Enjoy getting your web design and data recycled and stolen by them, unless you use google drive.
>>
>>51504609
protyp: everything anything ever that goes online is recycled and stolen.
>>
>>51504333
>That's a big webhost
For you.
>>
>>51504550
Do you have to pay if you want to use your own domain in Heroku?
>>
>>51506561
nigga just google it next time

https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/custom-domains

>Domains can be added to both free and paid Heroku apps and adding domains does not incur extra charges.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.