[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capturing monitor output

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hi
We are trying to find a way to send the image from a computer monitor to another monitor wirelessly.
The aim is to allow a monitor in another location display what someone is doing on the computer (no data, just the image)
Does anyone know of any products or methods?
>>
HDMI Splitter
+ Wireless HDMI transmitter.
>>
>>51499811
what kind of distance? like next room, next door, next continent?
>>
Do you care if anyone would be able to see it or not?
>>
>>51499811
ssh, vnc, grabbing the x11 output, piping it into a file and streaming that file to an other computer, x2x, a vga or hdmi splitter, .....
>>
>>51499811
If you want to capture the monitor output, you would want to use a well-placed camera.

However I think that duplicating the monitor input to another output device would be better.
>>
No I don't mind if anyone else can see it. My first though was that it would be like using wifi, meaning that there would be a password to get access to the stream from the monitor
>>
And with the distance I was only thinking of the distances that a typical domestic wifi system could achieve
>>
File: 1448320725781.jpg (50KB, 614x414px) Image search: [Google]
1448320725781.jpg
50KB, 614x414px
>>
>>51499811
>What is TEMPEST
>>
>>51502161
VirtualGL w/ compression for faster rendering
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.