[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ is always wrong about apple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: CUeVNBQUwAAMtTt.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
CUeVNBQUwAAMtTt.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
apparently the 128gb version can't be kept in stock for more then an hour a day and is again shaping up to be another huge success for apple.

a $1000 tablet /g/. a $1000 tablet.
>>
My Surface Pro costs the same and does more and better.

I'm more interested in Shoko.
>>
>>51498200
Dubs speaks the truth
>>
>>51498200
Surface Pro is a cheap plastic chunky shit with crap OS that's collecting your keystrokes for sale to any of the alphabet agency.

PC/android fags are the most stubborn fedoralords I swear.
>>
>>51498937
0/10
>>
>>51498200
Yup and your plastic pocket protector and shirt from Walmart are just as good as designer clothes.
>>
>>51498937
>>51499078
Samefag.
>>
/g/ can't relate because they don't actually do anything with their devices besides rice them
>>
I've always been a PC user. My friend uses Mac. My Thinkpad's mini HDMI port is broken/loose after a year. Battery won't last more than 2 hours. Windows 8 is shit and keeps fucking up everytime I try to dock to my main monitor. The tablet rotation function keeps auto rotating even when I specify lock rotation. My android is out of date and leggy as hell.

My iPad on the other hand is absolutely problem free. I place in in the shower to watch videos why I shower and it falls 5' to the floor and everything still works and no cracks or scratches.

Try that with a Surface Pro.

I just don't get /g/, it's like they're praising and being MShit/android fanboys despite those are the worst products ever. Samsung, HTC, Acer, Dell have been churning out cheap models after cheap models, like dumb Mustangfags saying BMWs is shit while ignoring the obvious quality and industrial design discrepancies.
>>
>>51498147
>$1000
That's not a significant amount of money to normies.

/g/ has this weird fetish where they cum thinking everyone is as poor as them
>>
>>51499078
functionally honestly, perhaps even better, you just wont girls attention with them
>>
>>51499078
Well, they are. You're literally paying for the name.
>>
>>51498200
the surface pro is a plastic hunk of shit

>>51499141
this

>>51499200
that's because a thinkpad is a plastic hunk of shit

>>51499212
this
>>
>>51498147
What about the apple watch? /g/ was right about that
>>
Sure is shilling up in this thread

>>51499200
>thinkpad
>mini hdmi

h8 to break it to you but you seem to have gotten a shitty chinkpad

Displayport master race
>>
File: feel_guy_crying_retro_meme.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel_guy_crying_retro_meme.png
47KB, 645x773px
>>51499212
>tfw I spent less on my car
>>
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>51499141
Who are you?
>>
>iPad Pro
>/g/ gets told, Fall 2015 edition
>>
>>51499236
I use my Mac more than my Watch. But the Apple watch is probably my favourite device at the moment. Don't worry bro, android watch will catch up soon enough. hopefully they make the hardware cheap though, because there is no aesthetic appeal of having a samsung or google watch
>>
>>51499236
they are selling 10 million watches this year as well. a tremendous success. and the highest customer sat ever
>>
>>51498200
Shoko-tan was displeased at not getting a Pencil. In the meantime, she's using the thing to read manga.

The real good news here is it may distract her from molesting a cat for a few days.
>>
>>51498200
the surface certainly is much better at many things. The iPad shits all over it for certain other things though as well. It comes down to what each customer needs
>>
>>51499247
It's not my first PC. I'm a lifelong PC user. I can get used to the single mouse button if iOS but other than that, windows is a crazy OS that people seem to tolerate, not use. I got icons changing, files being sorted diffrent ways everytime I open desktop folders, my desktop folders all got shuffled around everytime. Countless others little shit that should no happen on the worlds most widely used OS. Yet we all tolerate it.

I can't wait for a third OS adoption that will wipe out windows the way Applt wipe out Nokia and Motorola.

Androids and PC are dinosaurs holding technology and progress. The shitskin heading MShit is known as another stingy Indian that cares more about gimping money from every sector of the business than innovating.

I looked at surface pro in the store and fuck me, how can anyone not see that it's cheaply made... Blind and willfully ignorant.

It is fuckers like these PC and android fags that causes manufacturers to be complacent.

It's not until Apple start getting attention then everyone started to change: improved UI, improved design, etc.

Yet you trash Apple?
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 200x230px
>>51499388
>>
>>51498147
Well, congratulations for the sales then. I guess next you're telling us the sales figures of the new iPhone.

Nobody cares, unlike you we don't work for Apple. If they make big sales it's not great news which should be celebrated. Why would it be?

Now go jump in front of a bus and stop shilling.
>>
>>51499570
a company making awesome products, and making more profit than any other company, is going to have a healthier future than a company making great products but selling them at a loss. Good sales are exciting news if you are an apple user. IT means better quality 3rd party software as well
>>
>>51498937
>Surface Pro is a cheap plastic chunky shit
The entire chassis is metal. I don't have or care for the SP but at least get your insults right.
>>
File: 1447872907316.jpg (431KB, 1000x2284px) Image search: [Google]
1447872907316.jpg
431KB, 1000x2284px
>>51499785
>TFW my uBlock Origin doesn't get these
>>
>>51499917
nobody came here to get fat losers tarnishing the image of Apple. I'm just here to make you guys feel bad
>>
File: 1445577726885.jpg (155KB, 1000x615px) Image search: [Google]
1445577726885.jpg
155KB, 1000x615px
>>51498937
Keep mad
>>
>>51499200
>My Thinkpad's mini HDMI port is broken/loose after a year
I guarantee you that you dont have a T or W/P series thinkpad or a mainline X series.
>it falls 5' to the floor and everything still works and no cracks or scratches
you do know that cracked iphone and ipads are the number one product defect for electronics out right now, right?
>Samsung, HTC, Acer, Dell have been churning out cheap models after cheap models
and? why would I use their garbage?
>hurr if you dont want overpriced featureless meme shit then you must support cheap popular garbage
eat shit
>>
They dont sell, so now comes the 'news' that there is a shortage.
>OMG A SHORTAGE OF APPLE PRODUCTS, YOU BETTER RUN AND GET ONE RIGHT NOW
There is not a shortage, there never is you fucking shill. It's a fucking chink tablet you fucking shill.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.